Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
@Serenity...could you please explain your post?  Are you connecting the DOTS?
In my opinion it is time to start looking deeper, if you don't want to that's fine but I feel an obligation to Michael to understand his messages and to share what I have discovered. If you wish to dismiss me and my posts, so be it. But as I really am posting what I believe Michael is trying to convey to us all, then you are actually dismissing MICHAEL'S messages. I don't think he would be very proud of the focus being on the rubbish part of the articles and not his actual message either. :(

When connecting dots, you can look for the first letter in each line—such as Serenitys_Dream and others have done. However, be sure to look for more than just the first letter in each line. Sometimes the message is in the pictures, or article titles, etc. In fact, sometimes the dots are in articles which are not even MJ related—such as the “Still Alive” heading, on the 6-14 Murray court day {http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/14/england-goalie-robert-green-world-cup-photo-soccer/}.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No, dont misunderstand me, please.  I really didn't understand what TS meant with connect the DOTS, thats all.   :) I really enjoy your posts, and appreciate your investigation  in here.    Just saw you highlighted the first letter of each paragraph, and thought about the DOTS.
My comment was not meant to be to you directly, I apologize. It was a general statement.

As I have been deciphering these DOTS for days now and yet we do not seem to be discussing the discovered messages but instead the focus remains on the tabloid content of the articles.

I find this very frustrating because as TS had stated in previous posts Michael's return has had several possible dates. The return has been pushed back repeatedly as Michael's message was not being understood or taken seriously.

No return date has been set in stone, if you want him to come back and reveal he is alive you must accept and understand the reasons why behind the "Hoax" in the first place. Michael can not tell us all individually and if he just told us we probably wouldn't believe it. This is the reason for all of the clues, so that we investigate and discover fro ourselves. Only through investigation and discovery can we come to understand and believe the actual "WHY" and convey that to others.

The more people who know and understand the truth the sooner he returns and the easier it is to "SAVE US and THIS PLANET". I see us as advocates for Michael, his voice, carrying his message and aiding in our own survival because really that is what this is all about.

Well said. Thank you for all of your efforts :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "whisper"
Katherine Jackson: My Way Or the Highway
Originally posted 34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned there's a standoff at the Jackson family homestead between Katherine Jackson and Jackson baby mama Alejandra Jackson -- but the smart money is on Katherine.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine has asked Alejandra and her four kids -- Jermajesty, Jaafar (both fathered by Jermaine Jackson), as well as Donte and Randy Jr. (both sired by Randy Jackson) to move out, because they're just too much for Katherine to handle.  

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ, Alejandra has lawyered up.  We're told Katherine wants Alejandra to sign a confidentiality agreement and Alejandra wants better digs and a fabulous parting gift in the form of money.
Sources tell us Alejandra's lawyer has not made a specific demand, but Katherine realizes she needs Alejandra and her kids to move so she can care for Michael's 3 kids.  We're told Katherine is back in town and ready to lay down the law and tell her former daughter-in-law  -- it's either the condo or the highway.

Mind you ... Katherine cares deeply for her grandkids but is not going to be held hostage by someone who has no legal claim.  True enough, Jermaine owes Alejandra back child support ... but Katherine does not see that as her problem.  Plus, Katherine is living on an allowance, can't afford a payoff and we're told the MJ estate will not ante up money for Jermaine and Randy's obligations.

Stay tuned

Dang Mother Katherine about to regulate and clean house.  Funny she's doing it now.  I find the part about the confidentiality agreement to be interesting.  Alejandra may know something too.  Maybe that's why she trying to be so demanding.  Anyway why can't Alejandra just get a job?  I guess Jermaine and Randy gotta step they game up as well.

my thoughts exactly.  why cant she just get a job and support  her children?  or atleast affort the  rent for a new place,  couse i think that the children get  money through the jackson family trust. anyway... if she cant.. why cant the children move in with their fathters? and she would get her own place. that would be an easy solution..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

MissG

To me, MJ has responsability 1st for his kids and wife, then for his parents. To help his brothers/ sisters and or nephews and nieces should be because he wants to, not because he is suppoused to. Supporting his brothers wifes it´s comic, I mean, come on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Disco"
I really feel this is a way of letting the world know what Katherine has had to endure for years & also it says alot about Jermaine & Randy, In my view these two brothers have let Michael down in many ways over the years & it has to be frustrating watching your mother deal with all this mess, if it were my two brothers they would be made take responsibilty for their children & provide a home for them, no way would we watch our mother go through this......... :evil:
Randy & Jermaine need to man up, its always these two that is brought to light & I trust neither of them. 8-)

I understand TS said that TMZ has to appear unbiased (calling MJ Jacko). But why these stories throwin dirt on Randy/Jermaine. They might be excellent fathers, who really knows. There HAS TO BE a far deeping meaning that non of us had figured out yet.

But I feel for Ms. Katherine. Hopefully Mike is back trynna put a lid on this bs b4 bamsday, whenever that may be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IMMORAL BITCH! MARRIED WITH ONE BROTHER, TEN ANOTHER AND GOT KIDS FROM 2 DIFFERENT FATHERS WHO ARE BROTHERS.AND I DON'T REPSECT JERMAINE JUST BECAUSE HE COULD MARRY HIS BROTHER'S WIFE. DISGUSTING DRAMA . KATHERINE SHOULD KICK  SLOT OUT LONG TIME AGO. HER TARGET SEEMS ALAWAYS WAS JACKSONS, BASICALLY MICHAEL'S, MONEY AND PROPERTY.
I THINK MICHAEL ORDERED TO KICK HER OUT ALONG WITH KIDS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
IMMORAL BITCH! MARRIED WITH ONE BROTHER, TEN ANOTHER AND GOT KIDS FROM 2 DIFFERENT FATHERS WHO ARE BROTHERS.AND I DON'T REPSECT JERMAINE JUST BECAUSE HE COULD MARRY HIS BROTHER'S WIFE. DISGUSTING DRAMA . KATHERINE SHOULD KICK  SLOT OUT LONG TIME AGO. HER TARGET SEEMS ALAWAYS WAS JACKSONS, BASICALLY MICHAEL'S, MONEY AND PROPERTY.

That she may be & Jermaine should be blamed just as much for doing that. But DO NOT bring the kids into it! That is NOT fair! It's not their fault! MJ probably loved his nieces & nephews & I'm sure Katherine loves all of her grandchildren. They are NOT the bigger problem here, Alejandra is. The kids are being kicked out so that there's less people in the house not because they are horrible people. & Alejandra is being kicked out because her time is up. She's the problem IF & only IF this story is true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The thing is the man is giving her a place to live, he wants all the house for his Mom and 3 kids ooh someone is moving back home lol! I do think MJ can only provide for himself, his 3 babies, and his mother Katherine. He has no obligation with others, you can help a sister or brother out, if it's extremely necessary because you have to help your family when they're in need. You cannot be supporting them because instead of helping them you'd be doing more harm than good this person will depend on you and you know how some people are you are "nice" while you give them money the day you don't you suck. I do believe Mike wants these people out and he's being kind in giving them a place to stay Michael has a noble heart and he'd never leave a child without a roof over their head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Are we perhaps  missing the clue here as well:  Elvis Presley  "My Way" or the byway..

[youtube:8xvq57er]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGfcf1acU1I&feature=fvw[/youtube:8xvq57er]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"
[/b]  But wait!  Randy's obligations?...oh come on TMZ...dont you know Randy has enough money to give it all out...I mean he gave 60K to Treasure...What makes you think he cant handle his obligations?  :D

Hold the phone...can you please elaborate on Randy giving 60k to Treasure.  I missed that piece of news.

Randy donated  60 thousand dollars to Treasure Dearsaw, who suffers some life threatening illness.  BTW, Im not doubting he donated or is planning to donate the money.  What I cant understand is why  the MJ estate is providing home for Alejandra and her children, but this woman wants a fabulous parting gift in form of money...

Thank you for the link dear, what a touching story.  That's very generous of Randy.  I wonder where he got the 60k from, not that it's any of our business and I'm glad he donated it to someone that needs it much more than himself.  It's just that, if he can afford to donate 60k, then he can probably also provide for his kids.  As for your question about Alejandra wanting a parting gift in the form of money, it sounds to me like she's greedy and probably knows many secrets that she knows the family doesn't want her to share, so she's using that as leverage.  Come to think of it, it really sounds like extortion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"

Wow.  So two sets of kids are half brothers and cousins at the same time.  What a tangled web they wove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions