mac5kTopic starter

Latoya and bubbles ... LoL
June 22, 2010, 05:07:46 PM
We tought he was dead but he is still alive  :D and Latoya in tears for him  :?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya is reuniting with the late King of Pop's former pet, the chimpanzee named Bubbles, in a new documentary airing Tuesday on the cable network Animal Planet.

The documentary, "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story," tells the life story of the chimp that spent six years with Michael and features interviews with those who witnessed their special relationship. Michael had to part with his chimp when the primate reached adolescence, and the documentary will reveal what has gone on with Bubbles over the last 20 years.

In our clip, La Toya visits Bubbles at his current home. "I think you remember me, don't you," she says to the chimp, getting teary eyed.

Watch our video for more and tune in to "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story" on Tuesday, June 22 on Animal Planet at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Latoya and bubbles ... LoL
June 22, 2010, 05:20:43 PM
*sniff* ok..yes I did get tears in my eyes on this. I think Latoya was truley genuine when the tears came.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

June 22, 2010, 05:31:13 PM
:shock: WHOa! I was dying laughing when she was playing around with bubbles and with her child like voice but then when the tears came down...i almost got emotional :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 22, 2010, 10:14:17 PM
I got so emotional.. I truly believe she did get emotional. You do get affectionate towards animals. Especially it may have reminded her also of her brother Michael. It is sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 22, 2010, 11:06:51 PM
I just got through posting in the other thread. It sounds sooo funny - but it WAS emotional. We are so crazy. :| LOL!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 22, 2010, 11:10:31 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
I just got through posting in the other thread. It sounds sooo funny - but it WAS emotional. We are so crazy. :| LOL!!!

I'm NOT having a good day after I watched this video, after I heard the fans who are going to kill themselves on the 26th and after Aphrodite Jones told Katherine was crying at the hearing. :( :( :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

June 22, 2010, 11:12:40 PM
Quote from: "mac5k"
We tought he was dead but he is still alive  :D and Latoya in tears for him  :?

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya is reuniting with the late King of Pop's former pet, the chimpanzee named Bubbles, in a new documentary airing Tuesday on the cable network Animal Planet.

The documentary, "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story," tells the life story of the chimp that spent six years with Michael and features interviews with those who witnessed their special relationship. Michael had to part with his chimp when the primate reached adolescence, and the documentary will reveal what has gone on with Bubbles over the last 20 years.

In our clip, La Toya visits Bubbles at his current home. "I think you remember me, don't you," she says to the chimp, getting teary eyed.

Watch our video for more and tune in to "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story" on Tuesday, June 22 on Animal Planet at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

It's not funny, it's sad and Michael was wrong to "own" him.  He looks forlorn and upset with her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 10:21:27 AM
It made me sad to watch it.  Bubbles looked so sad, especially at the then when Latoya went to say goodbye to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

June 23, 2010, 10:45:45 AM
I saw it last night and I didn't get emotional at all. LaToya looked better than she has in a long time. She looked refreshed and rested. I couldn't believe how big bubbles had gotten. I also thought the pyschiatrist or whoever that woman was that explaining MJ's love for animals because of his relationship with his dad. All, I could think was why couldn't the man just have a love for exotic animals ( the boa constricter was too much for me). The only thing that bothers me with these documentaries is how they always scrutinize everything thing the man ever did before he exited stage left. Enough is Enough! Quitely frankly! I find that boring! At times I feel if MJ hadn't gone through so much he undoubtedly wouldn't be the biggest Entertainer on Planet Earth. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

June 23, 2010, 11:13:55 AM
People shouldn't own these kind of wild animals for several reasons. I really don't think that's a good idea to get one.
First of all, they're not gonna stay cute, small pets forever. They grow up, and became huge, and extremely strong. You have to give them away when they reach their teen-age ( i dunno exactly what age) it's too dangerous to keep them, cause they r gonna be much stronger than you, and also their behaviour has been changing as well. They can be agressive, they can be jealous for your friends, they can hurt anyone around you. So you have no choice.
After many years together it must be painful to say goodbye not only for you but for the chimp either. And i don't think the chimp can really understand what's goin' on. I don't think that the chimp knows the reason why he/she has to leave the place where he/she has grown up.
So no, it's not funny. It's sad actually.
Anyway, Bubbles is really, really beautyful. And for sure he does remember for LaToya's voice.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

June 23, 2010, 06:42:07 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "neversaynever"

I'm NOT having a good day after I watched this video, after I heard the fans who are going to kill themselves on the 26th and after Aphrodite Jones told Katherine was crying at the hearing. :( :( :(

What do you mean fans are going to kill themselves on the 26th??  THT IS NON SENSE! MJ is alive, if he does not come back this year he will be back next year. If some of  the fans are reading this post  please do not do anything stupid. Your life is precious, live life to the fullest, do not end your life, Michael would not want that and imagine if he comes back he will have your deaths on his shoulder, meaning he will never come back and face us all. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR LIVES AWAY... LOVE.. IF YOU NEED TO TALK YOU CAN COUNT ON ME..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 23, 2010, 10:19:24 PM
i just wanted to post for anyone in the west coast ANIMAL PLANET IS HAVING A SPECIAL ITS ON NEXT 9:00PM its called michael jackson & bubbles the untold story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions