~Souza~Topic starter

Joe Jackson to Sue Dr. Murray for Wrongful Death
Originally posted 18 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a copy of a legal document that Joe Jackson has sent to Dr. Conrad Murray -- a prerequisite to filing a wrongful death lawsuit ... in which Joe claims Dr. Murray had been drinking at a strip club hours before he allegedly administered a fatal dose of Propofol to Michael Jackson.

VIEW DOC: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to the document, "On June 25, 2009, prior to treating Michael Jackson, defendant was at a 'strip club' called 'Sam's Hofbrau' in Los Angeles where he had been 'drinking.'"  The doc goes on:  "It was reckless for him to 'drink' prior to administering anesthesia to Michael Jackson.  He concealed his conduct from Michael Jackson."

The doc, written by attorney Brian Oxman, outlines Murray's treatment and the medical emergency that ended in Michael Jackson's death.

According to the document, Michael had "neurological, pulmonary, and anemia signs over several weeks prior to his death.  In May and June, 2009, Michael Jackson was confused, easily frightened, unable to remember, obsessive, and disoriented."  Oxman goes on:  "He had impaired memory, loss of appetite, and absence of energy.  He was cold and shivering during the summer rehearsals for his show ..."

Oxman claims these problems were caused by Dr. Murray administering a "polypharmacy" of drugs (multiple meds) to Michael.  And Oxman claims, Dr. Murray "ignored the signs of Michael Jackson's pulmonary inflammation, brain swelling, and anemia."

Oxman alleges Murray repeatedly lied about the drugs he administered to Jackson and withheld vital information from EMTs and doctors who were trying to save Jackson's life.  He repeated all of the alleged inconsistencies that have been previously reported.

Oxman says of Dr. Murray, "His conduct was inhuman.  It was an extreme violation of the standard of care."

We're told Dr. Murray received a copy of the document in March.  Dr. Murray's legal team tells TMZ, "The allegations are absolute, utter nonsense."  

And people close to Dr. Murray insist he does not drink ... ever.

We're told the document was served on Dr. Murray on March 27, 2010.  According to California law, Joe Jackson must wait 90 days from the date the document is delivered before filing an actual wrongful death lawsuit.  The 90-day period is up Friday, the anniversary of Michael's death.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

According to the document, Michael had "neurological, pulmonary, and anemia signs over several weeks prior to his death. In May and June, 2009, Michael Jackson was confused,easily frightened, unable to remember, obsessive, and disoriented." Oxman goes on: "He had impaired memory, loss of appetite, and absence of energy. He was cold and shivering during the summer rehearsals for his show ..."

well i don't this it's how i saw him in TII
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry, but after witnessing the genius that is michael through this hoax, i think he has enough sense to tell a doctor, "please don't give me drugs when you're drunk." you can smell alcohol, especially if its enough to impair someone's ability to act normally.

but then again, this entire thing is complete b.s. how do people not see this?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

idk about this
Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 05:47:16 PM by samsuperb
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

*sigh* :roll:
Why barely NOW Joe?
Did it take that long to check his credit and debit cards?
Well, I'm not surprised.
They need to hype all of this up to keep them in the headlines. Amiright?
B.S Story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

hahah well of course wrongful death because  theres was noone who died  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mirandacnc"
hahah well of course wrongful death because  theres was noone who died  :lol:

That makes no sense, dude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

In the docs this is still about Michael Joseph Jackson (not Joe). The 911 call is said to have been made at 12:22 pm.

"B. Defendant’s Misrepresentations to and Concealment from UCLA Doctors.
1. Defendant’s false statements to Dr. Cooper.
14. On June 25, 2009, at 13:15 hours or 1:15 p.m., the paramedics brought Michael Jackson into
the UCLA emergency room.
Defendant Murray was present, and in his presence Michael Jackson was
identified to UCLA personnel under the false name Soule Shaun.
"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

we wonder how people cannot see through the BS, imagine how Michael must have felt for so many years with so many believing the negative things written about him, the frustration and sadness must have been totally overwelming - hence the hoax, people have mis-judged him badly and he is proving that point beautifully.  The thought of all of this going to Michaels plan and putting a smile on his face makes me happier than I could ever put into words  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are
perfect
to me xx

Amen to that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "katooooooo"
According to the document, Michael had "neurological, pulmonary, and anemia signs over several weeks prior to his death. In May and June, 2009, Michael Jackson was confused,easily frightened, unable to remember, obsessive, and disoriented." Oxman goes on: "He had impaired memory, loss of appetite, and absence of energy. He was cold and shivering during the summer rehearsals for his show ..."

well i don't this it's how i saw him in TII

Please omg! Haven't we already debunked this in the autopsy report..ARE THEY NUTS OR WHAT! They said his brain was ok it wasn't affected! Which in fact shouldn't have been like this since the oxygen couldn't pomp the blood anymore. He should have had at least a little intracranial hemorrhage, but the report says he didn't and that he was fine!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

:o Whoa whoa reading thru the legal letter that was sent to Dr.Murray from Joe why does it state that

14. On June 25, 2009, at 13:15 hours or 1:15 p.m., the paramedics brought Michael Jackson into
the UCLA emergency room. Defendant Murray was present, and in his presence Michael Jackson was
Surely this is telling us any doctor, nurse etc would know who Michael Jackson is and what he looked like he was the most famous man on the earth!!!

Anyone else find this weird...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

Quote from: "mjbusterdion"
:o Whoa whoa reading thru the legal letter that was sent to Dr.Murray from Joe why does it state that

the UCLA emergency room. Defendant Murray was present, and in his presence Michael Jackson was
Surely this is telling us any doctor, nurse etc would know who Michael Jackson is and what he looked like he was the most famous man on the earth!!!

Its a bit wierd, yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

what the hell?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Never heard of that  :shock:

Shaun: Variant of Sean: Irish Variant of John: God is Gracious; Gift from God    
Soule: soul
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal