Sarahli

Re: Micheal and Bubbles The Untold Story
June 18, 2010, 04:27:31 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I still hold my words cause you know, Peta did a lot about Michael keeping animals. They never found anything wrong, but they tried a lot...so I prefer waiting to see what they say, until I say it's a good documentary...

You never know what you can find about Michael on Tv... :|

Yes you're very right. The problem when you're Michael Jackson it's that the medias tend to scrutinize every single atom of your life with their microscope and if they find a single atom of defect or something in this way be sure that they will magnify it to no rational end. If Michael appeared to kill a fly in public like Obama I'm sure it would hit the news and begin a big discussion on animal care...

Michael saved a bug on stage during a concert, so I don't think they could have such image from him lol

Yes remember that ! They have everything to prove that he cares for animals, even insects  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 18, 2010, 04:33:31 PM
I still hold my words cause you know, Peta did a lot about Michael keeping animals. They never found anything wrong, but they tried a lot...so I prefer waiting to see what they say, until I say it's a good documentary...

Yes you're very right. The problem when you're Michael Jackson it's that the medias tend to scrutinize every single atom of your life with their microscope and if they find a single atom of defect or something in this way be sure that they will magnify it to no rational end. If Michael appeared to kill a fly in public like Obama I'm sure it would hit the news and begin a big discussion on animal care...

Michael saved a bug on stage during a concert, so I don't think they could have such image from him lol

Yes remember that ! They have everything to prove that he cares for animals, even insects  :lol:

I really loves when he tells the security man "don't kill it" and then he follows him to make sure ^^ It's so cute ! He is such a sweetheart...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

June 18, 2010, 04:36:29 PM

I really loves when he tells the security man "don't kill it" and then he follows him to make sure ^^ It's so cute ! He is such a sweetheart...

Indeed very cute and funny. That's also why we love Michael *sigh*, I miss him. Well hmmm back on earth !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 18, 2010, 04:38:06 PM

Indeed very cute and funny. That's also why we love Michael *sigh*, I miss him. Well hmmm back on earth !

That's why I love this man so much. You do things that you think to be stupid, and that you're the only one to care about...and then you see him doing just the same ^^ I mean, I never saw anyone care for a bug like this...Michael is about so many little cute things like that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

June 19, 2010, 02:48:52 AM

Guys, you are talking about PETA! These guys wanted fish sticks to be called sea kittens, so people wouldn't dare to eat them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

June 19, 2010, 03:24:21 AM
They showed a little preview of this on Entertainment tonight.  They showed Latoya all talking to Bubbles.  She's like hi Bubbles I miss you in her little baby voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 08:38:33 AM
I know he had rats when he was young ^^

[attachment=3:2fir56cs]Michael-Jackson_image-rare-avec-rat.jpg[/attachment:2fir56cs]

and a few others =)

[attachment=2:2fir56cs]1416.jpg[/attachment:2fir56cs]

[attachment=1:2fir56cs]mjetunchat.jpg[/attachment:2fir56cs]

[attachment=0:2fir56cs]mjandbubblesjo8.jpg[/attachment:2fir56cs]

I recommend rats as pets over any other rodent.  They're great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 08:49:03 AM
Quote from: "simplyme"
I know he had rats when he was young ^^

[attachment=3:31yqv28a]Michael-Jackson_image-rare-avec-rat.jpg[/attachment:31yqv28a]

and a few others =)

[attachment=2:31yqv28a]1416.jpg[/attachment:31yqv28a]

[attachment=1:31yqv28a]mjetunchat.jpg[/attachment:31yqv28a]

[attachment=0:31yqv28a]mjandbubblesjo8.jpg[/attachment:31yqv28a]

I recommend rats as pets over any other rodent.  They're great.

i'm totally agree with you :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 09:28:45 AM
I know exactly what you're talking about. I have a lot at home  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 10:01:55 PM
Did anybody watch this???? The end was very sad... tears again. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 10:07:01 PM
No I don't have "foreign channels" on my tv
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 11:05:13 PM
Latoya visited Bubbles after 20 years. She broke down for the camera as she talked to him. He looked at her with a look like he knew her. It was incredible. It all sounds silly if you didn't watch it. But I promise the look on Bubbles face broke my heart. Ok - time to go to sleep in the padded cell. Loosing it ..... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 11:41:30 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Latoya visited Bubbles after 20 years. She broke down for the camera as she talked to him. He looked at her with a look like he knew her. It was incredible. It all sounds silly if you didn't watch it. But I promise the look on Bubbles face broke my heart. Ok - time to go to sleep in the padded cell. Loosing it ..... 8-)

It was so touching to see LaToya visiting Bubbles.  I truly believe that Bubbles remembered who she was.  I saw the clip on TMZ, and they were making fun of her and Bubbles.  That is so mean! It made me very sad.   :cry:  I loved it when MJ talks about his love of animals.  I remember seeing a clip of MJ talking to MB about how people would make fun of him with his animals.  It broke my heart.  I love seeing photos of MJ with animals.  It just touches my heart.  Daddy, you are such a sweet, loving soul.  That is why I love you. xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal