nefariTopic starter

Ok this cannot be all my imagination or us grasping for stuff. Every night during this week I have seen some really odd MJ related stuff and just a few hours ago at 10 pm Eastern time I was watching the History channel's show Pawn Stars about pawn brokers in Las Vegas and all the crazy stuff they come across to buy or sell. Well a guy walks into the shop with a bunch of Michael photos from his HIStory concert in Hawaii and says he has original negatives etc....but instead of really focusing on the sale at least 3 times the camera focused on the type/text on one of the photos that read "Michael Jackson dies from (((SUSPECTED))) Cardiac arrest!!" and then this other guy comes into the shop  after this Michael photo guy with a T shirt on that had a little camo strip on it that said "It can't be my fault if you can't see me!" and there were little missing letters on the shirt, blanked out and you had to sort of look hard to put together what it said!!! :shock:
As if this was all pointing to Michael being right under our noses in disguise!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

I am watching that program now. They are checking antique coin from Washington times
Will see if I can figure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Interesting.  And, Sunday on 60 Minutes was a segment about famous people  who continue to make loads of cash after they've died.  They first talk about MJ, and then they talk to the lawyers who represent the estate and intellectual property of Marilyn Monroe, Fred Astaire, Albert Einstein and of course Elvis.  (They say Einstein makes more than anyone ever)

With Elvis, they're talking about him still making money after all these years and the reporter says something like, "but he's dead"  And, the lawyer who represents Elvis' brand says, "are  you sure about that??"   He doesn't crack a smile and the reporter leaves it at that :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw what you say. the guy is definitely not Michael in disguse. I did not pay attention on his t-shirt. He asked for $50 K for 3 negatives and book with photos MJ in Hawaii. That was greedy. I don't think there was a msg.Business only.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

nefariTopic starter

No I never said I thought anyone was Michael, I'm saying they made it a point to focus on what the text said about "suspected cardiac arrest" and then the guy with the "It's not my fault you cant see me" message on his camo shirt! Those were the clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

"It can't be my fault if you can't see me!"
That´s my "quote of the day" now!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this definately seems like clues to me. i think michael is trying to prepare us for his return. i think he wants us,his fans,to play along with him. it's a game. michael has always said "we ain't seen nothing yet". i think he found a way to out-do himself and include his fans in it. i think it's a game. don't get me wrong,there's definately a bigger reason behind his disappearance that i don't think anyone has quite figured out yet,but i think he's also having fun with the fans,dropping clues and assuring us that he's okay in the process. idk....i hope i'm right. i can't imagine him really being gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "NEFFERTEAREYA"
this definately seems like clues to me. i think michael is trying to prepare us for his return. i think he wants us,his fans,to play along with him. it's a game. michael has always said "we ain't seen nothing yet". i think he found a way to out-do himself and include his fans in it. i think it's a game. don't get me wrong,there's definately a bigger reason behind his disappearance that i don't think anyone has quite figured out yet,but i think he's also having fun with the fans,dropping clues and assuring us that he's okay in the process. idk....i hope i'm right. i can't imagine him really being gone.

I hope you're right too.  I think you are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

MJ said in an interview the History Channel was one of his favorites... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Producers and other people who work in the media and had heard rumors are sending subliminal messages cuz they CAN NOT say it out loud. People in the media KNOW!!! COME' ON!! I work at the concourse A in an airport and I know who cheated their spouses in concourse J!!! Yeah Right as if they dont know!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions