The doubt over the fate of the estate.
June 21, 2010, 08:26:47 PM
I have a curiosity that may seem silly, but I want to put here for you, then of course we will all die one day, so it is reasonable to ask: With the death of Katheryne (one day) for whom or where will the money (40%) of the will of Mike? How does that work? :roll:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The doubt over the fate of the estate.
June 21, 2010, 08:40:59 PM
I think the money that Katherine is getting to take care of the children will go to the person who is caring for the children.  But, Katherine's actual share I think is split up between his children.  Don't quote me on this, I am not positive.  That is how it went with my sister and her children.  But, it was also stated that way in her will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The doubt over the fate of the estate.
June 21, 2010, 09:16:02 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I think the money that Katherine is getting to take care of the children will go to the person who is caring for the children.  But, Katherine's actual share I think is split up between his children.  Don't quote me on this, I am not positive.  That is how it went with my sister and her children.  But, it was also stated that way in her will.

If the money goes to their children, are supposed to think that Mike knew that the brothers one day, would get that part. :roll:  :|  Maybe that's why he did not express them at will now. As for Joe ... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions