E! News says Katherine Jackson in debt.....
June 24, 2010, 03:25:02 PM
I was watching E! News with Ryan Seacrest and they just reported that Katherine Jackson is in debt.  They said she gets like $9,000 a month but that's not enough for all the expenses she has.  They said she is getting $340,000 for the interview that she's doing with Dateline and that she doing the book because of her debt.  I don't understand how Katherine could be in debt.  They said she's like $9-$12 million in debt.  They said this is Katherine's debt but she suppose to be getting money from the estate and not only that she has a daughter who in a multi millionare Janet.  I was suprise to hear this story. I don't know if the story is posted on their web site.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember reading something similar a couple months ago, wish I could remember where. I'll try to find it, but... If memory serves, it was suggested that she and Joe owe $ to a concert promoter who sue them and MJ a few years ago over a botched concert deal. MJ settled his end of it, but Joe and Katherine ended up with a judgment against them for a few million.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions