LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson's youngest brother says his family is disappointed in a recent ruling allowing a doctor charged in the pop singer's death to keep his medical license, but they have faith in the judicial process.

Randy Jackson released a statement Monday, a week after a Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled he didn't have the authority to suspend the license of Dr. Conrad Murray. Murray faces an involuntary manslaughter charge in Jackson's death nearly a year ago.

Randy Jackson had to be hospitalized after experiencing chest pains the day after last week's court hearing, and he thanked doctors and fans for their support.

His statement says he is feeling "much better, invigorated and spiritually strong," but does not address what happened to him

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What a contradiction :?  How can they have faith in the justice system when they have seen what it is capable of doing, or rather not doing?  Randy must be a true Gemini, no matter what his zodiac sign is.  He definitely appears to have 2 totally opposing personalities. do they even communicate with each other :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

It seems like Randy have many cards to play - but keeps them close to his chest, as he said on Twitter.
A lot of things are happening behind the scene and I think the family are just standing by until the BAM-day. The OTHER BAM-day, that is. The day when they will hit back and get Murray out of the way.

Randy said that this goes way beyond Dr. Murray. They are just trying to get the "big fishes" in to the net. It takes time and they are not permitted to speak about it before the trial. Also, by talking about it the fishes might swim away never to be found again.

I have faith, too. The family are doing whatever they can. Just because we don´t hear about it doesn´t mean it is not happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The justice system and justice for Michael Jackson in LA, a city that is obviously biased against him in my opinion, is two different things.  I don't have much faith in it in this case.  However, I would love for them to prove me wrong. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions