agathiTopic starter

Michael Jackson's kids have no friends
June 21, 2010, 08:20:10 AM
Los Angeles, CA, United States (AHN) - Michael Jackson's kids have no friends. Katherine Jackson revealed that her grandchildren still idolize their King of Pop father even after almost a year of his death.

Katherine revealed to Mirror.co.uk that Michael's three children – 13-year-old Prince, 12-year-old Paris, and 8-year-old Blanket – all spend hours listening to their dad's hits.

Paris even turned her bedroom into a shrine for "daddy."

Their grandma said, "I wanted to hang pictures of flowers or ballerinas in Paris ' room, the sort of things I expected a girl would like."

"But she went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room.' So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him.'"

Katherine also said that Michael's only daughter is very artistic, saying, " Paris has that lovely way, just like him, and I see his talent in her. Whatever she does, she is very good at it. She's a good artist, she plays the piano and she wants to be an actress."

As for Michael's two boys, she said that Prince wants to be a cameraman or a film producer, while Blanket is as playful as his father was. They also talk about wanting to make their dad proud.

Their grandma, who has been appointed their legal guardian, added that they "don't have any friends" as they only have private lessons at home, but all that will change in September when they are due to enroll at a private college.
 :?  :?

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Re: Michael Jackson's kids have no friends
June 21, 2010, 08:51:35 AM
double post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal