idk why but i was always curious about who mj was talking about in this song .....i always thought that he was talking about lisa marie presley...... but  if anyone know that would be helpful .......thxs :)  :)  :)  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

RK

Only an opinion here, but I always took it to be about Randy and Alejandra when she went and married  his brother Jermaine. Probably that line in there "is it my brother" makes me think along these lines. Also Mike and Randy were close, so I guess He would know what Randy went through.  Only my thoughts on it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That's a good question.  I don't think he was talking about Lisa Marie in this song.  I heard that MJ may have been involved with Nanny Grace at one point and something could have happen between her and Jermaine.  However that is just speculation. I'm not by any means saying it's a fact.  I think the Randy/Jermaine situation could have been inspiration for this song.  It's funny I was just watching this movie called The Five Heartbeats with Robert Townsend about a singing group.  There's a part in the movie where the character Duck fell in love with this girl as a teen.  They later hook up after he becomes famous but the girl also messes around with his brother JT.  The truth comes out when Duck decides to marry the girl and he finds out she been messing with JT.  So the brothers fall out and the group ends up breaking up.  It's a really good movie it kinda reminds me of the Jacksons.  Anyway it could be about a female he had a relationship with that the public wasn't aware of as well. Who knows?  Maybe the whole song could just be a metaphor as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "RK"
Only an opinion here, but I always took it to be about Randy and Alejandra when she went and married  his brother Jermaine. Probably that line in there "is it my brother" makes me think along these lines. Also Mike and Randy were close, so I guess He would know what Randy went through.  Only my thoughts on it. :)

The triangle between Randy, J  & A is a good anaolgy, never thought of that one! But I read someplace (too long ago to remember) that it was a girl MJ was seeing that he found out she was moonlighting as a high class Hollywood call girl. And the girl in the Video does appear to be a call girl, so who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions