Kirsche

It' s really scary to read that all....OMG what's just wrong with this world...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
This is really scary guys! :o  My question is this. What can "WE" do? We all want to "make a change", but the truth of the matter is HOW do we do this? I mean in the big picture, we are a very small minority. So, HOW do we get others to open their eyes?? I'm serious here, we want to do something, but how do we do it?!
I know, I know, it's getting worse and worse and everyone feels powerless.. Mo, I read all of the articles about the spill that you put up.. as awful the situation is, I'm not surprised by it at all, because the second I first heard that this had happened I knew it was going to be like this: cover-ups, lies, no action..

However, I got the TV Guide in the newspaper yesterday, and all this week and even on the 25th, most channels are actually pretty dry in Michael-related material, they're showing way less than I thought, even on cable! I think most people are still kind of burned out on him..but I guess it's doubtful we'll be seeing much extensive coverage of what's really going on, even so..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
This is really scary guys! :o  My question is this. What can "WE" do? We all want to "make a change", but the truth of the matter is HOW do we do this? I mean in the big picture, we are a very small minority. So, HOW do we get others to open their eyes?? I'm serious here, we want to do something, but how do we do it?!
I know, I know, it's getting worse and worse and everyone feels powerless.. Mo, I read all of the articles about the spill that you put up.. as awful the situation is, I'm not surprised by it at all, because the second I first heard that this had happened I knew it was going to be like this: cover-ups, lies, no action..

However, I got the TV Guide in the newspaper yesterday, and all this week and even on the 25th, most channels are actually pretty dry in Michael-related material, they're showing way less than I thought, even on cable! I think most people are still kind of burned out on him..but I guess it's doubtful we'll be seeing much extensive coverage of what's really going on, even so..

They aren't allowed to go into that oil spill zone. They are being arrested and threatened since the government is trying to cover everything. They don't want us to know what's the reality of the matter..can this world get more bizarre!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

airieslady

OK, so I am freaked out by all of this tidal wave methane gas ... now, who has an extra room for me?  Please?  Preferably higher ground!   :shock:  :o  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 01:59:24 AM by rag doll
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "airieslady"
OK, so I am freaked out by all of this tidal wave methane gas ... now, who has an extra room for me?  Please?  Preferably higher ground!   :shock:  :o  :?

I was already thinking about this when I saw that video of possible mass evacuations. Maybe those of us who live inland can take in people? I have an unused BR with Bath I could comfortably take in one person, so you can send me a private message if you want to set it up for a "worst case scenario". I heard Maryland sent a delegation to prepare for when it oozes up the Chesapeake Bay, but have not heard the details...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"

I was already thinking about this when I saw that video of possible mass evacuations. Maybe those of us who live inland can take in people? I have an unused BR with Bath I could comfortably take in one person, so you can send me a private message if you want to set it up for a "worst case scenario". I heard Maryland sent a delegation to prepare for when it oozes up the Chesapeake Bay, but have not heard the details...

Good Lets Dance, big big hugs for you, this is a wonderful offer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Goods,

I am about 2 hours away from MD and about 1.30-.45 min. away from the Chesapeake Bay.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Aww!  I am deeply thankful for your offer...really.  If this happens, will come quickly and when we do not know.  This is quite some frightening stuff happening.  I love this website and I love everyone here.   Michael has taught us the power to LOVE.  Thanks MJ!  I sent you PM. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal