HazzelyTopic starter

TABLOID GARBAGE STRIKING AGAIN!
June 21, 2010, 04:54:10 AM
OMG I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!
PLEASE LET'S UNITE FORCES AND BRING THIS BULLSHIT DOWN! WHAT A BUNCH OF F*CKERS!!

IT'S NOT NICE TO READ IM WARNING YOU, BUT WE MUST DO SOMETHING AGAINST THESE BASTARDS
EVEN FROM THE TITLE IT MAKES YOU WANNA PUNCH THEM IN THEIR FACES.

GARBAGE!!!!!!!! TABLOID TRASH EVERYWHERE !!!!!! MAY YOU ALL GO AND BURN IN HELL

If you wanna see the title go to their page..I won't post it here.................................. :evil:            

Put on your black burqa and hide the kids. The madness has begun.
The world this week is in the grips of mass psychosis. From California to New York and all the way to Bahrain, folks are engaged in publicly mourning a man who was not a great thinker, leader or humanitarian.
Friday marks the first anniversary of the death of a weird, emaciated and nearly broke entertainer, who died as ugly as he lived -- drugged into oblivion while dreaming of attractive young males.
It's been one year since Michael Jackson, the most celebrated freak ever to surgically alter his face, chemically lighten his skin and moonwalk away from charges of serial pedophilia, gasped his last, furious breaths. From the sound of it, you'd think we'd lost the greatest man since Elvis.

I, for one, will not celebrate.
Already, television is making certain you can't escape the hysteria, as every major and minor network celebrates Jackson's death last year at age 50 with wall-to-wall coverage of a most profitable franchise -- "Michael Jackson: Still Dead."
TV Guide gets into the act with "Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now?" (I care why?)
ABC airs a two-hour "20/20" special that looks in on his children, whom Michael paraded in the world like circus freaks in veils and feathers, nearly flipping little Blanket over a German balcony while frantically covering his face.
But cable channel TLC wins the tackiness sweepstakes, last night airing the special "Hidden Lives of Michael Jackson's Children." These three kids, we now know, were forbidden to attend school, play with friends or learn the true identity of their mothers -- or fathers. Here, they're portrayed as normal, well-adjusted human beings. I'm sure.
Jackson worship extends to Harlem's Apollo Theater, which inducted him into the Apollo Legends Hall of Fame. This despite the fact that, shortly after his death, my kid blurted out, without a hint of guile, "Are you serious? Michael Jackson is black??!"
Some parents bristle at the notion of kids being subjected to the crass normalization of a damaged and potentially dangerous man.
"He was not a harmless kook but a sexual predator who preyed on boys from dysfunctional families," is how dad Norman Cohen of Queens sees it.
"Spare me the whitewashing," said Katie, a Brooklyn mom.
I covered Jackson's sex-abuse trial in Santa Maria, Calif., an infuriating waste of energy and time. After he was acquitted of all charges, I asked a juror, "Do you actually approve of a grown man who openly shares his bed with small boys?" Her answer chilled me to the bone.

The juror gave Jackson a pass for sleeping with minors. Then she furiously turned on the mother of the boy Jackson was accused of molesting -- for allowing the man to get his hands on her child.
"What mother in her right mind would allow that to happen?" said the juror. "To freely volunteer your child to sleep with someone?"
It was clear that, in life, Jackson was untouchable.
In death, how I wish he could be ignored.
'Pop' star mayor is out of hand
Being the city's nanny-in-chief is not enough. Mayor Bloomberg has morphed into Uber Daddy.

The mayor is trying to solve what he sees as a daddy crisis by forming a new bureaucracy charged with nudging men from the bar room to the ball field.
A unit headed by a "daddy czar," whose salary and staff have yet to be determined, is growing like an obese child. He -- I expect the job will go to a dude -- will work with city agencies that perform duties such as getting women ready for mommyhood.
"They'll be getting new dads ready as well," said a flack. Later, another spokesman called to make sure I knew that the office will be charged with wresting child support from deadbeat dads.
There was a time when deadbeats were pushed into jail or a DNA test. This Big Brother initiative insults the many involved, caring, legitimate fathers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 05:26:44 AM by Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

HazzelyTopic starter

Re: FUCKERS!! LET'S BRING THIS DOWN!!!
June 21, 2010, 05:04:22 AM
I already left a comment there. Hope they enjoy it
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

nefari

June 21, 2010, 05:10:12 AM
Of course!!!! I knew this week was going to bring out the garbage!!! Even in total absence Michael cannot get a break from rubbish and hate. Trouble is we have to sign up to that place to post a comment and that is falling right into their trap!!! See people that gives them readers and numbers which is what they want...bad press is better than no press or notice to them!!! There has to be some way to bitch them out, gripe and raise hell without signing up to their site!!! Like an editor or person in charge to email or better yet call on the phone!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Good Lets Dance

June 21, 2010, 05:17:29 AM
Anyone who hates Michael Jackson to this extent has a serious mental illness known as Toxic Personality Disorder. People with this affliction are Angry, Hostile, Unfullfilled both Emotionally and Psychologically, causing them to Seeth with uncontrollable rage at the mere mention of MJ. What is so abnormal about people with this serious mental disorder is they waste hours of their sorry existence on a keyboard pounding out venom on someone they claim to dispise, unable to realize it is "Themself" that they hate. They WANT to hate him, and no amount of proof of innocence will change their minds. This IS a Mental Illness and it's time someone started informing them of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Re: TABLOID GARBAGE STRIKING AGAIN!
June 21, 2010, 05:37:21 AM
True, this woman's spewing hatred like a sewer. Irrational hatred almost like one possessed. It's gonna be bad on her own health spewing forth all that crap. I left her a comment, but  I look like a dummy as I entered similar comment twice.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HazzelyTopic starter

June 21, 2010, 05:40:47 AM
I click on "delete account" but nothing happens.  

WHAT A JOKE! ..duh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

June 21, 2010, 05:49:24 AM
These kind of vile comments are made partly because, as ^^^ says, the individual writing them is a bit of an emotional deadbeat who has anger as their first emotion rather than love, but also to create controversy. This person knows that Michael has millions of fans, and that the outcry this will cause will result in more website hits and the person's name and newspaper being publicised more. It's not just you Americans who have it - we have it over here in the UK as well, mainly via Daily Mail and The Sun cretins. Yes, it's nasty, but counteracting isn't always the answer. Sadly, sometimes you just have to bite ya lip and let their scumbags spout their bile  :cry:  Those who have even lower standards will believe this crap, those who have a heart and a free mind won't :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

June 21, 2010, 05:54:17 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
I already left a comment there. Hope they enjoy it

Here's an idea, we all make a copy of my "Toxic Personality Disorder" Diagnosis and save it, then all we have to do when we run across an article like this is copy & paste it on their comments page. (We have to start informing these A-Holes that They are ones who are seriously Flawed - Not MJ)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

June 21, 2010, 06:05:26 AM
Guys, i still think, the best way is: don't read it, don't buy it, totally time and money wasting.
I don't even watch TV. This garbage hurts you, and we already know that media can crash anything, anyone. It has a huge power. And they can do it 'cause the people buy it, read it, listen to it. And as long as people still care abt their BS, they 'r gonna continue.
I know, it's nothing. I am only one person. But still.
The only way to stop them is : don't read them. Don't listen to them. And try to explain for the people around you why is it so important to deny them.
Hugs. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 21, 2010, 06:08:10 AM
I just saw the title and rad a few lines and then I stopped....Because I'm gettin too mad, reading this bunch of big, big crap!!!

That's disgusting!  But I think...they'll all have their "Revenge" soon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

HazzelyTopic starter

June 21, 2010, 06:09:32 AM
Quote from: "GoOoF"
Guys, i still think, the best way is: don't read it, don't buy it, totally time and money wasting.
I don't even watch TV. This garbage hurts you, and we already know that media can crash anything, anyone. It has a huge power. And they can do it 'cause the people buy it, read it, listen to it. And as long as people still care abt their BS, they 'r gonna continue.
The only way to stop them is : don't read them. Don't listen to them. And try to explain for the people around you why is it so important to deny them.

Still, i was looking for MichaelJ news and that pop'd up in my face. How can we avoid if we're being haunted by them. And as much as I try to ignore and move on I just can't stay and watch how those no-lifers keep bashing at Michael. It makes my blood boil
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

Disco

June 21, 2010, 06:11:50 AM
Yeah no way am I signing up to leave a comment  8-)
I'm going at them on twitter!!!!!! At least that way I don't have to follow them or join anything!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

June 21, 2010, 06:16:56 AM
I also left a comment! How people can be so IGNORANT? :(
She just made a summarize of ALL the tabloid trash that have been said about MJ through the years! Seriously, this woman is certainly  NOT a journalist!
They are so disrespectful, so ignorant that make me wanna slap their faces... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 21, 2010, 06:21:46 AM
And she calls herself a journalist!! PAH COMMON, GIRL! You're not a journalist you're just trash writing .........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

GoOoF

June 21, 2010, 06:25:43 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "GoOoF"

Still, i was looking for MichaelJ news and that pop'd up in my face. How can we avoid if we're being haunted by them. And as much as I try to ignore and move on I just can't stay and watch how those no-lifers keep bashing at Michael. It makes my blood boil

Yes, i know, Hazzely. Like anyone 's blood. That's exactly why they make it. To get some attention. And they' re not gonna stop it until they get it.
I know it's hard to avoid them. They r everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions