I have an idea for a design for a Hoax Tee Shirt and am wondering if anyone from this Forum possibly would have the ability to produce and sell them to the Hoax Community?

It is a very simple design. I want no credit for it and I don’t want to make a penny from it either. I couldn’t care less about that…..I simply just want to buy a few for myself to wear!

Here’s the Hoax Tee Design Idea!

A Simple Black Tee Shirt
(could be a tank top, short sleeve or long sleeve)

On the front, a simple photographic image of a
Big, Yellow Sunflower

And under the Sunflower, just one word, in Red Letters,

beLIEve

I PROMISE YOU, if I had such a shirt, I would wear it as much as possible all summer long, In anticipation of the
BAM!
Think of it as a "Field of Dreams" type of thing….
But instead of….“If You Build It, They Will Come:,
it’s more like
“If You Wear It, They Will Come”
When this is worn by many people, like the Hoax Community,
I believe it will start something….and we
“Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’….don’t We?

People will see it and ask questions….
And we will answer their questions….after all…
Wouldn't you agree, given what we beLIEve,
isn’t this officially
THE SUMMER OF L.O.V.E?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

me wanna the shirt :mrgreen: it should a white Tee also because all that black makes me kinda hot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "samsuperb"
me wanna the shirt :mrgreen: it should a white Tee also because all that black makes me kinda hot

Well, samsuperb, it looks like only the two of us are interested in such a shirt so far!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

i like the idea to  ;) and i would wear it for sure  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

I am a fashion designer,and ...I had many great ideas for a hoax collection during last year! But,now,I think it is time for a "welcome back" tee...I am serious..now I think it is a bit late..I am sure the bam is very close  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mmz"
I am a fashion designer,and ...I had many great ideas for a hoax collection during last year! But,now,I think it is time for a "welcome back" tee...I am serious..now I think it is a bit late..I am sure the bam is very close  :D
*******************************************************************************************************

Hello MMZ...how cool that you are a fashion designer! As for my design and the timing of the BAM, I don't think it is too late....I am still not sure the BAM will be evident at first to non-hoaxers....my belief is that the BAM will be in two parts: First, Believers will be given concrete evidence that he is alive and Second, we will, in turn, then need to convince others before he comes back to the general public...therefore, I think my simple design idea would facilitate that nicely....it is vibrant, eye-catching and most importantly, SIMPLE....the Sunflower will catch the attention and the word, "beLIEve" will spark curiosity....it will then be up to us to fill in the blanks...I just wish I had the ability to produce these tees myself and I would do it immediately!

And don't forget! Many here believe in a number of different possible dates beyond 6/25 throughout the summer for the BAM!

With the L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal