No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Have you people started posting on twitter already?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SIMPLY-[MJ
"]i'll do it but i dont get the time  :?
im running on nyc time...instead of la time... :shock:

12:21:00 Friday June 25, 2010 in America/Los_Angeles
is what for new york time? am or pm? :geek:  :?:  :?:  :oops:

i got a lot 7-- of followers...so please do follow me!
twitter.com/thisisimperfect

It would be 3 hours again, so when the time in LA is 12:21pm it would be 3:21pm in NYC
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

ejay

Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
so are we doing this tonight at 12:21 am of the 25th ??????????  that is when i will be posting unless i see something different.
no no, 12:21 pm today June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It won't let me tweet anymore. Over the status update limit :( Keep going guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

melody

I'll post this here too:

Originally posted on Jun 25, 2010 11:42 am PT
Quote from: "melody"
To put things in perspective:

#ripmj is trending in the US, but not worldwide, and at the moment has 2,834 people who've tweeted the hashtag.

#wemissmj has over 1,000 individuals who've tweeted the hashtag and it's not trending at all.

#elvisandmjdotcom has a little over 100 people participating.. >_>;

Trending Topics only happen when there's a large volume of people (thousands) tweeting at the same time. A hundred (100) people isn't going to cut it, not even close. Realistically-speaking, you can't organize these twitterthons within 5 days. The Justice4MJ facebook groups, which have thousands of members, plan these things a month in advance and they're not always successful (from what I've seen, their failure is due to their timing; they change it around). I guess what I'm trying to say is, this needs to be better organized and we need to recruit a lot more people.

edit: Here's a video the mj4justice group made regarding TT's [youtube:2azvahul]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBjegDg50SI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2azvahul]

Update #1: #ripmj jumped to over 4000 people tweeting and is still only trending in the US as opposed to Worldwide. =

Update #2: #ripmj is a worldwide trend (6th place TT; 3rd place hashtag) right now at around 6,000 contributors. That means we need somewhere between 4,000-6,000 people to get a TT.

Update#3: Nvm, looking at the hashtag currently in first place, it has 2,800 contributors but they're tweeting at a higher frequency. So like I first mentioned, we need thousands of people tweeting at the same time and apparently our tweets shouldn't have more than a couple of seconds separating them (not on an individual basis, but the group as a whole).

Yet, the 2nd place TT hashtag has around 5700 contributors (having lots of people doesn't hurt either)

Question: Does this forum have a facebook group? I think it's essential for efficiently executing events like these. On FB event pages, members can signify whether: (1) they will participate (2) they might participate or (3) they're not participating at all. That number updates immediately and you can change your status at any moment (just in case you thought you could participate, but turns out you cannot - or visa versa). That way, we can gauge whether or not we have enough people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'll post this here too:

Originally posted on Jun 25, 2010 11:42 am PT
To put things in perspective:

#ripmj is trending in the US, but not worldwide, and at the moment has 2,834 people who've tweeted the hashtag.

#wemissmj has over 1,000 individuals who've tweeted the hashtag and it's not trending at all.

#elvisandmjdotcom has a little over 100 people participating.. >_>;

Trending Topics only happen when there's a large volume of people (thousands) tweeting at the same time. A hundred (100) people isn't going to cut it, not even close. Realistically-speaking, you can't organize these twitterthons within 5 days. The Justice4MJ facebook groups, which have thousands of members, plan these things a month in advance and they're not always successful (from what I've seen, their failure is due to their timing; they change it around). I guess what I'm trying to say is, this needs to be better organized and we need to recruit a lot more people.

edit: Here's a video the mj4justice group made regarding TT's [youtube:1cqodeuh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBjegDg50SI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1cqodeuh]

Update #1: #ripmj jumped to over 4000 people tweeting and is still only trending in the US as opposed to Worldwide. =

Update #2: #ripmj is a worldwide trend (6th place TT; 3rd place hashtag) right now at around 6,000 contributors. That means we need somewhere between 4,000-6,000 people to get a TT.

Update#3: Nvm, looking at the hashtag currently in first place, it has 2,800 contributors but they're tweeting at a higher frequency. So like I first mentioned, we need thousands of people tweeting at the same time and apparently our tweets shouldn't have more than a couple of seconds separating them (not on an individual basis, but the group as a whole).

Yet, the 2nd place TT hashtag has around 5700 contributors (having lots of people doesn't hurt either)

Question: Does this forum have a facebook group? I think it's essential for efficiently executing events like these. On FB event pages, members can signify whether: (1) they will participate (2) they might participate or (3) they're not participating at all. That number updates immediately and you can change your status at any moment (just in case you thought you could participate, but turns out you cannot - or visa versa). That way, we can gauge whether or not we have enough people.

thanks for the research, melody! it does seem like we're short of believers tweeting :( i tweeted a little over hundred and twitter started to impose a ban on me for a couple of hours :(

nonetheless, we can still continue spreading the word about ElvisandMJ.com. maybe like in tmz comment sections, j4mj groups, mj chatrooms etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

No problem  ;)

I have tried spreading the word about the link, but people automatically dismiss it as crazytalk and won't bother clicking it. And if they lied and actually did click, then the "wall-of-text" must've deterred them from reading any further; sadly, it's just the nature of the internet - "too long; didn't read". That little phrase alone has like 79 million results on google (without the apostrophe, almost 200 million results -  in comparison, "michael jackson" has 131 million results). People don't like to read =

The only real chance we have is making #ElvisandMJdotcom a trending topic on twitter. If others see that thousands support the website, they'll want to know why; only then will they bother reading the long posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think TS still wants us to try and make #ElvisandMJdotcom a trending topic. He hasn't made a new redirect  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

melody

Yeah, we could still do it and we should.

Looking at the stats at the bottom of the main forum page...

...we have more than enough people already.

But I realize not everyone on the forum believes in TS or the hoax theory, and not everyone uses twitter; the latter, however, is no excuse. It takes seconds to register, it's free, and there's not much of a learning curve. All they have to do is post/"tweet" #ElvisandMJdotcom at least once.

If we must keep the hashtag "fresh" as the video suggests, we could change for subsequent rallies to #VisitElvisandMJdotcom, #readElvisandMJdotcom, etc...though I think we should give #ElvisandMJdotcom one more try.

As for keeping track of how many people are willing to participate, I think the event page is the best shot we have.  Someone created a page for TIAI: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  It has 2,000+ members already, but I don't know who runs it or if they're willing to create an event page.

Event pages look like this:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey, i have a website that received 100-150 unique visitors per day ... i can redirect them to twitter or something else to help spread the word. What do you say ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Romanianbeliever
Hi! Well done with your website, I would think that the best you could do is to redirect your visitors to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as this is in itself the purpose of the twitters.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

We need everyone to participate...

EVERYONE, please go here, and send the link to as many mj fans (not just believers) as you can! :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Great idea! Now we are talking! We need to get as much information out to the public as we can...that's what i believe MJ has wanted us to do for a long time. I think he really needs to see more effort on our part as to getting his message out there, before he can return. He needs the power of his people! His army of love!

Any other suggestions as to what links we can put out there on Facebook and twitter??

I will go post the above link to my facebook and twitter again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is my first post on forum, but I'm on this site long time ago. :)

I'll be there !  :P

12:21:35 Sunday July 4, 2010 in US/Pacific  converts to
21:21:35 Sunday July 4, 2010 in Europe/Sarajevo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late