Sarahli

Re: Pepsi 'DREAMS' - A Detailed Analysis
June 21, 2010, 05:55:27 AM
Thank you for this WhiteNight ! I have not read everything for the moment (not enough time right now but will do it for sure asap !). Thank you thank you I always thought that something was pointing to Rome (All roads lead  to Rome).
The Bible says that the city of 7 hills (Rome) will be destroyed. I don't know if you mentionned the Third Secret of Fatima wich seems important in all this. Well I must read first your (hard) work  ;) .

Michael is maybe really telling us to look in this direction because of:

Murray+Church theme in TMZ articles
the tribute in Rome (cancelled)
the missing date in Italy/Rome for the Still the King Tour (World Club Tour / Club of Rome)
the movie "When in Rome"

God bless you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Glinda

June 21, 2010, 06:26:40 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

also interesting.

Look at the fingers that are not taped.. the sun and the crown? sunking?

more about handsymbolism to find here> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 21, 2010, 10:43:55 AM
Regarding the song Who is it I also agree with you on the reason why it was banned in the USA. Plus the fact that it has been chosen for the Pepsi ad is significant. If I remember well the song was used in This Is It but just as a background music (like in documentaries). I don't know if I'm right but the song had like "eastern" vibes. If someone could check that would be great. Maybe this can mean something.

The analyze you made on the Pepsi ad "DREAM" is very good. I really thank you for bringing it up here.

Now I'm wondering what Michael is trying to tell us exactly. We can agree on saying that there is a conspiracy fomented against him for many reasons: he's rich and therefore powerful (Cash Rules Everything Around Me), a lot of people love him, he's a threat to the New World Order agenda because his mesage is love, he's from a black community (racism), he believes in God (faith is a strong weapon), etc. They made everything as Michael told us to turn the public against him, they vilifed him, they said lies and created rumors, they called him names, they accused him of having molested children, really they tried everything to take him down. Now they could have tried to kill him but they didn't managed (God surely is protecting him).

So I presume that Michael is telling us who is behind this conspiracy. He is trying to open up our eyes on who is behind all these secret societies. He is telling us that the true religion is not followed, that it has been corrupted by devil worshippers.

We can then say that the New World Order agenda is in march with the help or should I say under the Vatican's command.

Now Michael is also maybe telling us that a new false flag attack is in the way (all these 911 calls on TMZ). Time is running out.

He is maybe referring to 2012 as being an attempt by the Elite to make us believe that doomsday is here when in reality it is them who will use this belief to create their own armagedon (= WW3). (I believe in the end of the world but I refuse to be manipulated and to me 2012 has nothing to see with that).

Well I don't know I'm maybe going to far here but my imagination has no limit. Everything is possible. Two world wars already occured, these fanatics are capable to create a third one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

June 21, 2010, 01:41:51 PM
Sure you´re alright?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

June 21, 2010, 10:41:39 PM
Hi WhiteNight, thank you so much for alerting me to your intelligent, interesting and philosphical thread!!!  I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post and truly appreciate your time and effort spent on delivering such a thought provoking insight.  Wow, simply amazing!!  
I must admit that I was obsessed with this hoax to the point that I thought I may need some psychiatric help dealing with it...a few months ago, when the clues began to dwindle and the posts became monotonous I was finally able to get a grip and actually leave the house and live a life.  However, my life will never be the same after all of this...MJ has completely altered my perception of the world!  I find myself questioning everything, no longer accepting main-stream media as my source for truth...at times I wonder if it has pushed me too far, if I start making tin-foil hats I guess I'll know, lol!!!
Again, I truly thankyou for sparking my interest again and giving me something to sink my teeth into!  Looking forward to reading your other link, but it must wait for tomorrow so that I am fully awake to appreciate your creative writing and unique perspective!
Namaste
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 12:07:12 AM
Hazzley said:
So the producers had no freaking idea of what was the meaning of the commercial or what? If Pepsi/the wine/the whore of Babylon is fallen because it/she induced everyone to fornication and atrocities and as you can see in Revelations 18:3 "the merchants of the earth have been made rich by the power of her delicacies" and 18:11 because of her crimes "no man shall buy their merchandise anymore"  then the ad inconsciously is telling us not to buy it because they are making profits over us?

ASSUMING MY THEORY IS TRUE, I would say the producers and directors of the commercial had no idea of its meaning. I find it difficult to believe but maybe Michael was behind this trying to send this message to us and it was his idea?

Any thoughts?

First - WhiteNights, this is an excellent post. Very deep and thought provoking. It will take a while to dissect but it is very insightful.

Hazzley - I don't believe Pepsi would have known. Maybe Michael didn't either. People who have close relationships with God will do things on instinct as a prompting from the Spirit of God moves them. They oftentimes don't understand why they are doing or saying something in particular. They are just being obedient. I believe Michael was used as an instrument, a voice, and he was just obedient. Yes, he probably understood a lot of the messages he was relaying but I don't think it was always the case. If this message is true in the interpretation given by WhiteNights then I believe it would have had to have Divine inspiration in order to put it into a message like this. Just my thoughts...blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

June 22, 2010, 12:20:21 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Hazzley said:
So the producers had no freaking idea of what was the meaning of the commercial or what? If Pepsi/the wine/the whore of Babylon is fallen because it/she induced everyone to fornication and atrocities and as you can see in Revelations 18:3 "the merchants of the earth have been made rich by the power of her delicacies" and 18:11 because of her crimes "no man shall buy their merchandise anymore"  then the ad inconsciously is telling us not to buy it because they are making profits over us?

ASSUMING MY THEORY IS TRUE, I would say the producers and directors of the commercial had no idea of its meaning. I find it difficult to believe but maybe Michael was behind this trying to send this message to us and it was his idea?

Any thoughts?

First - WhiteNights, this is an excellent post. Very deep and thought provoking. It will take a while to dissect but it is very insightful.

Hazzley - I don't believe Pepsi would have known. Maybe Michael didn't either. People who have close relationships with God will do things on instinct as a prompting from the Spirit of God moves them. They oftentimes don't understand why they are doing or saying something in particular. They are just being obedient. I believe Michael was used as an instrument, a voice, and he was just obedient. Yes, he probably understood a lot of the messages he was relaying but I don't think it was always the case. If this message is true in the interpretation given by WhiteNights then I believe it would have had to have Divine inspiration in order to put it into a message like this. Just my thoughts...blessings.

Bingo!  Especially the last paragraph!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 11:46:58 PM
It is very interesting, also taking into account both the work of "Dangerous," as this Pepsi commercial, which were launched in 1991/1992. Soon after, in 1993, was the first accusation of pedophilia. From that point, exactly, Mike had no peace.
Well, if these points of view, as TS, is the same as Mike, and they are also among the reasons for death hoax, questions, seguen then:
- Mike could count on someone or "system / institution" as powerful or more powerful than that? Yes, because he could not act alone and without a great protection.
- When Mike returns, if this is the case, it would be safe to continue your life?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 03:26:11 AM
I’m so sorry for taking such a long time to respond on here. It would always get late and I was to sleepy to even check these threads out.

change the world: Thank you! I hope you enjoyed the read. XDDD I’m glad that this has had an effect on you. I feel that this is a very important message.

MJsFan4Ever: Great! Feel free to comment if you want to.

Nakiska: Thank you! Don’t think too hard! LOL

Stranger In Chi-town: It is isn’t it? I have always loved this ad. ^_^ Thanks!

Hazzely: It’s symbolic of the wine. Lol But I do not believe that they had any idea as to what the meanings and significance of the symbolism or connotations were. I’m sure that they just figured “ Hey! It’s MJ! There will be big money in anything he does.” I think that it’s the only reason why they did not give a heck about the content of Michel’s work where it concerned any ad. I quite honestly prefer the taste of Pepsi but I’m not much of a soda drinker. :P

whisper: I agree with you. The ‘Dangerous’ cover has always been on my mind with all of this. I’ll be sure to check that info you have in your post out and let you know what I think. ^^

sk2001: OMG! Thank you!!! I should actually go through everything again. This revelation concerning the ad and the other thread has been something recent. I am starting to see so many more symbolic connections in Michael’s other videos now that I have seen them recently after I made these posts.

Serenitys_Dream: Hmmmm... That is some really good food for thought! I agree with you in that this is ‘something much more amazing that people are willing to admit.’ This has definitely touched me in so many ways. I have such a desire for the truth. This has never happened to me before. I was always too blind to see anything with conviction. That is until Michael ‘gracefully’ danced into my life. Hehe! No I’m proud to be his fan but I sometimes do not feel worthy.

StargazerMJ11: You are very welcome! Thank you for your post!  The world really does answer to Rome whether it be directly or through the use of her many spawns. It’s funny that you mention it! I actually have heard of Alberto Rivera. He has quite an insight into what’s really happed in our world. I had read his story in the form of comic books about 5 years ago. I had them stored away since then. When I really began to look into Michael’s Pepsi Ad, I turned my whole house upside down to find them again. It all started with that golden hand sceptre that the woman was holding.

LOL! Mr. Aggressive is a perfect name for him! I’m not too keen on his approach either. I’m glad that you find this interesting! Thank you!

mjintrigue2012: I’m really sorry if it’s too much info! ><; i tried my best to make it as brief as possible. Feel free to pm me if you want. ^_^ I understand how you feel.

LunaCielo: Thank you so much! I do agree that Michael was trying to expose the truth so since he was ‘Dangerous’ to their agenda, he had to be dealt with. He was persecuted for it. I had a hard time with that too but research has really convinced me that the Vatican really is the main culprit in all of our world’s wars, mass killings and disasters. They do anything to cover up the fact that they are involved in every secret society and cultic practice there is.

Ijustcantstoplovingu: Thank you! I hope that you find the other post insightful! ^_^;

Sarahli: You’r welcome! ;3 I must agree that ‘all roads lead to Rome.’ This seems like a classic case of modern-day persecution to me. I know that God has his hand on Michael. I truly believe that it is possible that this is his message. It may have always been and that’s why they persecuted him. And yes, the Vatican has full control of the NWO. The Vatican hates Democracy because it gives us the absolute freedom of faith and therefore, freedom from control. I also agree with you about WW3 and 2012.

I do not think that you are going too far at all. You just have your eyes wide open.

The Third Secret of Fatima: I have actually heard of this and have read about it. I agree in that it may have importance in all of this. I’ll be sure to revisit all of my research documents. Fell free to post anything about it on here if you want. ^.^

Woah! That is some very interesting info where it concerns this! (Murray church, Rome Tribute, Missing Italy date, When in Rome Movie)  I had seen all of those posts and articles but I have not really looked at anything hoax related as of late because I was getting all of this together to post. Thanks for that info!

Glinda: That is interesting! Although I have always though that he tapes his fingers as another reference to the number ‘7’ If you count the fingers that are not taped, they equal ‘7.’

lotus_sutra: Thank you! I just really wanted people to think about this and think for themselves. It’s never a good idea to be ‘conditioned by the system.’  Michael has been right all along! ‘Tin foil hats!' LMAO!!!

voiceforthesilent: Thank you! I agree in that God divinely inspires those who have a close relationship with Him. I feel that Michael has always been inspired by God.

tekamjforever: EXACTLY! But I think ‘they’ figured that they would kill two birds with one stone.

1. They punish Michael for such heretical acts
2. And then they do it at a time when the Catholic Church is coping with thousands of child sex abuse cases on priests.

Fortunately, there are still individuals who are not influenced by the powers that be. God placed the right people at the right time at Michael’s side so that he would be able to successfully pull it off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 26, 2010, 03:42:53 AM
WOW - thanks for the research!  I'm not sure if I believe all the religious connotations, but the video is clearly highly symbolic.  I sort of see it as a battle between good and evil... I don't think Michael was endorsing Pepsi at all - quite the opposite.  :D  Smart guy.

Someone asked if this ad ever ran on TV... I don't think anyone answered the question?  I'd be curious to know myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 26, 2010, 06:59:50 AM
Regarding the Three Secrets of Fatima:

The Three Secrets of Fátima consist of a series of visions and prophecies allegedly given by an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary to three young Portuguese  shepherds, Lúcia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto, on 13 May 1917. The three children claimed to have been visited by a Marian apparition six times between May and October 1917. The apparition is now popularly known as Our Lady of Fátima. According to the most popular interpretation, the three secrets involve Hell, World Wars I and II, and the shooting of Pope John Paul II.

On 13 July 1917, around noon, the lady is said to have entrusted the children with three secrets. Two of the secrets were revealed in 1941 in a document written by Lúcia, at the request of José da Silva, Bishop of Leiria, to assist with the publication of a new edition of a book on Jacinta. When asked by the Bishop of Leiria in 1943 to reveal the third secret, Lúcia struggled for a short period, being "not yet convinced that God had clearly authorized her to act." However, in October 1943 the bishop of Leiria ordered her to put it in writing. Lucia then wrote the secret down and sealed it in an envelope not to be opened until 1960, when "it will appear clearer." The text of the third secret was officially released by Pope John Paul II in 2000, although some claim that it was not the real secret revealed by Lucia, despite assertions from the Vatican to the contrary.

First secret
The first secret was a vision of Hell:
Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, who had already prepared us by promising, in the first Apparition, to take us to heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.

Second secret
The second secret is a statement that World War I would end and supposedly predicts the coming of World War II should God continue to be offended and if Russia does not convert. The second half requests that Russia be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart:
You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light*, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.

This secret's controversy is second only to the supposed final secret of Fátima, as it seemingly predicts both the all-encompassing World War II, the radical Anti-theistic ideology of the Soviet Union; the proxy wars and limited direct confrontations that would be initiated between the Western Democracies and the Soviet Bloc.
Some critics have noted that the "Prophecy" was not disclosed until August 1941, after World War II had already begun. To put this in context, Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union, Operation Barbarossa, began on 22 June 1941. This means that by the time the secret was revealed, all the events it 'predicts' had already occurred. The secret also singles out Russia while ignoring Hitler and the Nazis.

Third secret
The third part of the secret was allegedly written down "by order of His Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and the Most Holy Mother ". . . on 3 January 1944. In 1943, Lúcia fell ill with influenza and pleurisy, which had killed her cousins. For several months, she was sure she was going to die. Bishop Silva, visiting her on 15 September 1943 while she was bed-ridden, first suggested that she write the third secret down to ensure that it would be recorded in the event of her death. Lucia was hesitant to do so, however. She was under strict obedience according to her Carmelite vows, but when she received the secret, she had heard Mary say not to reveal it. For a time, she was in a quandary as to whose orders took precedence. Finally, in mid-October, Bishop Silva sent her a letter containing a direct order to record the secret, and Lúcia obeyed. In June 1944, the sealed envelope containing the third secret was delivered to Silva, where it stayed until 1957, when it was finally delivered to Rome.

It was announced by Cardinal Sodano on 13 May 2000, 83 years after the first apparition of the Lady to the children in the Cova da Iria, that the Third Secret would finally be released. In his announcement, Cardinal Sodano implied that the secret was about the persecution of Christians in the 20th century that culminated in the failed assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II on 13 May 1981.[11]

The text of the Third Secret was published on 26 June 2000:

J.M.J.

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fátima, on 13 May 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Third Secret controversy
The Vatican withheld the Third Secret until 26 June 2000, despite Lúcia's declaration that it should be released to the public after 1960. Some sources, including Canon Barthas and Cardinal Ottaviani, said that Lúcia insisted to them it must be released by 1960, saying that, "by that time, it will be more clearly understood", and, "because the Blessed Virgin wishes it so." When 1960 arrived, rather than releasing the Third Secret, the Vatican published an official press release stating that it was "most probable the Secret would remain, forever, under absolute seal."After this announcement, immense speculation over the content of the secret materialized. According to the New York Times, speculation over the content of the secret ranged from "worldwide nuclear annihilation to deep rifts in the Roman Catholic Church that lead to rival papacies."

The release of the text sparked immediate criticism, even outrage, from the Catholic Church in Portugal. Clergy as well as laypeople had been outraged that the text had been read in Rome and not at the Fatima shrine in Portugal where the reported events took place. Portuguese Catholics responded to the release of the text with disbelief, saying that if the words did not concern some kind of terrible catastrophe such as war, holocaust or apocalypse, there had been no reason for the Vatican to keep them secret. The London Times for June 29, 2000, reported that "The revelation on Monday that there were no doomsday predictions has provoked angry reactions from the Portuguese church over the decision to keep the prophecy secret for half a century." Portuguese newspapers reported that many people felt "dismayed, cheated, and betrayed" by the news.

Some sources claim that the four-page, handwritten text of the Third Secret released by the Vatican in the year 2000 is not the real secret, or at least not the full secret. In particular, it is alleged that Cardinals Bertone, Ratzinger and Sodano engaged in a systematic deception to cover up the existence of a one-page document containing the words of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which some believe contains information about the Apocalypse and a great apostasy. These sources contend that the Third Secret is actually composed of two texts, where one of these texts is the published four-page vision, and the other is a single-page letter allegedly containing the words of the Virgin Mary which has been concealed.
Critics such as Italian journalist Antonio Socci and attorney Christopher Ferrara have written many articles disputing that the full Third Secret has been released. Their argument that there's proof of a second part to the secret include the following:

* Bishops working with Pius XII, John XXIII and Paul VI have commented that the text was written on one sheet of paper rather than four sheets;
        * Lucia stated that she wrote the message in the form of a signed letter to the Bishop of Leiria;
        * Lucia's text contains words attributed to the Blessed Virgin Mary;
        * The full secret contains information about the Apocalypse, a great apostasy, and Satanic infiltration of the Catholic Church.

Now I don't know what to think about the truthfulness of these "revelations" (sometimes I feel like this is a kind of manipulation) but it appears that the third secret has been hidden (hmmm) from the public on purpose and me must ask ourselves why. I read some interpretations and some people think that it may have something to see with a WW3 (and not the shooting of Pope John Paul II). A passage of the secret can refer to the visit of the actual Pope in New York on the 20th of April 2008 at Ground Zero (9/11) where he "blessed" the souls of the victims...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 04:33:04 PM
What I've found out In a brief research on web:

“Pepsi Commercial “Dreams” (1992)” Starring: Michael Jackson. Directed by: Joe Pytka. Produced & sponsored by: Pepsi Cola. Song: Who Is It? Sung & Performed by: Michael Jackson. Song written by: Michael Jackson. Produced by: Michael Jackson and Bill Bottrell. Album: “Dangerous” November 26, 1991. Song Record Label: Epic Records. Niceties by: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Synopsis!
Pepsi Commercial 'Dreams' one of the big budget television commercials of Pepsi Cola as well as one of the most popular television commercials of Michael Jackson it was directed by Joe Pytka during the era of dangerous nearly in 1992 which was produced and sponsored by Pepsi Cola...

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So Joe Pytka, the director is considered one of the best commercials director ever. His connections with Mike:

Directed Michael Jackson's Pepsi commercial, "Dreams".

Directed music video "Heal The World" (Michael Jackson)

Directed music video "Dirty Diana" (Michael Jackson)

Directed music video "The Way You Make Me Feel" (Michael Jackson)

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We\'re sendin\' out A Major Love and this is our message to you"

July 11, 2010, 03:41:21 PM
Hey, thank you WhiteNight for PMing me! I just now got around to reading my messages since I have been off the computer since April. Wow, you have really put a lot of time and thought into this. I have some interesting info I would like to pass on to you and others who are interested in the topic of Babylon, The Great Whore, 666, Jesuits, etc!! I just don't know how to get the info to you just yet! Like posting links! Anyhow good work, and will look into it some more as i have time. Cheers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2010, 12:21:20 PM
WhiteNight, thank you for all your thorough research and the emotion you put into revealing the symbols and their corelations! Regarding the same ad, I realized that the "flower-like" model behind the lady/Whore on the throne is actually the exact rose window depicted in Solomon's Temple... all in golden, with small red, cross-like insertions in the centre (see picture below - the rose window visible on the right side of the tempe, as well as above the entrance). Many historians believe the Francmasonry settled in Solomon's Temple, so it can be relevant to your interpretation. Moreover, the rose window is specific to cathedrals and to Roman Catholic churches, especially in Italy...

Thank you for sharing this, it is extremely valuable information and, if I can say so, really illuminating!  ;)

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 12, 2010, 02:30:45 PM
WhiteNight, excellent analysis and thanks for publishing it, we are truly in the presence of a genius.

Babylon will be judged by the law of God. Use of civilian to impose his credo for the love of Jesus and their proliferation of lies and deceit power is another manifestation of her adultery with the world in the eyes of God. The Pope was not only sinner, but the most prominent in the history of the Church. But the spirit of Babylon wherever lives rejection of God's Word by human inventions. The mundanalidad, pride, the desire for power, and the abandonment of the old faith by they amenities, indicate that Babylon is still living. Babylon will live a little more but the most high God has declared that you fall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions