Pepsi 'DREAMS' - A Detailed Analysis
June 20, 2010, 08:38:15 PM
To Souza and Mo:
I’m really sorry if this is in the wrong place. As this is not hoax related, I was not sure where to post it. I just wanted it to be in a place that people would be able to see it.

Pepsi ‘Dreams’ A detailed Analysis

This is going to be very long so I just thought that I should warn people first. I will update this as much as needed or when I have more findings.

Before I begin this, I would like everyone to know that I was not a Michael Jackson fan prior to June 25th, 2009. So it would be fair to say that I have no preconceived notions about Michael Jackson as an individual, as an entertainer and as a human being. Because of this, I am able to refrain from dehumanizing him and having expectations of him as all of the personas that I just mentioned in the sentence before this one.

All I can say is that on that day, my world was turned upside down and I have not been the same again. Whatever happed that day changed my life. It has jolted me into a quest for truth not only in MJ’s case but also in the events and happenings in the world.

This is not meant to offend anyone and finding the truth may not always be favorable to most because in doing so, sometimes we discover that what we had always believed in is a lie. I speak from experience on this one. Trust me… So all I ask is for understanding in this.

It may not be necessary to say the following because I know that most people on here are mature enough to not jump the gun and blindly flame or troll the forums but I will say it anyway.

I will not entertain arguments over this so do not even try to convince me otherwise where it concerns this particular subject.

SO…If you are going to say something hateful and insulting, I will ignore you but send you L.O.V.E. I have nothing to prove.

With that said, I would also like to say that I do not affiliate myself with any religion. My parents were catholic and I was an atheist at one time. I became obsessed with research on history and religion. But that’s a part of my life that I would rather not get into because I’m ashamed of it. With a new found faith, I just read the Bible and I believe that it is the final authority where it concerns my faith.

Now on with the adventure…

A Detailed Analysis of Michael Jackson Pepsi Ad -‘Dreams’

Many have expressed confusion as to what this particular ad means. I was confused when I had seen it for the first time recently. I thought…’Hmmm. Well that’s weird and interesting…but for some strange reason, I really like it.’ I left it at that and just moved on.

I recently purchased an official promotional DVD from overseas that contains all of the Pepsi commercials from 1984 – 1992 and press conferences in high quality. I watched it all the way through and as soon as the ‘Dreams’ commercial was about to come on, I sat right in front of the TV. This commercial had always intrigued me and I was simply fascinated by it because it was confusing to me and I could not understand it.

So there I was sitting in front of the TV waiting to take it all in. And then I saw something interesting. The woman that Michael is chasing ends up sitting upon a throne in what seems like ‘royal religious’ regalia. But that’s not the most interesting part. What really struck me was the staff that she was holding in her left hand. It is topped with a golden hand that is in the form of what we all have adopted as the ‘peace’ sign.

This may sound insignificant to most but it was one of the most explosive finds in my book. I’ll be sure to explain it and its symbolic connotation with a religion we are all probably familiar with.

Through my research of Michael’s life, I have come to believe that Michael has been a victim of a great and malevolent conspiracy.  I know that this is not news to most of you but as you read on, you may have a different view of who is really behind it all.

I will be sure to include a link to another post that I have made within and at the very end of this article that concerns these connections with the Jesuits.  But please go out there and do your research too. The world around you will make more sense if you do. It did for me.  I feel that this is very important. The mission here is to find the TRUTH no matter what the cost. Are you willing to risk it all?

The Jesuits control everything from the Illuminati all the way down to the KKK. One needs only to ask who the Jesuits work for.

The Bible speaks of a one world government and religion. This has also been pointed out by TS.

I think it would be best for me to include the video of the Pepsi commercial ‘Dreams’ before I delve into the main course. Please watch this with a critical eye and try to look really deep into what Michael is trying to tell us.
[youtube:2r07sjek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYO7QUbK_sw&feature=related[/youtube:2r07sjek]

I watched this ad a couple of times and then on the third run through, it hit me like lightning. I put the DVD on pause and I ran to my room to get my Bible.

At first I felt that my impulse was that of a crazy nut. But as I flipped through the bible, I started to understand everything. I immediately turned to the book of Revelation and I rushed to find Chapter 17.

This ad may very well be a metaphorical representation of Revelation 17. The woman seems to represent the ‘Great Whore of Babylon.’ This is the only way that it would make any sense at all. Michael is an avid reader of the Bible and it is no surprise that Michael would strategically place references to the Bible in his many works.

I know that Michael disassociated himself from the Jehovah’s Witnesses but I agree with TS in that it’s not hard to believe that he would carry some of the beliefs with him.

Here is an excerpt of what the Jehovah’s Witnesses believe about ‘The Whore of Babylon.’:

Jehovah's Witnesses believe that the Whore of Babylon symbolizes the world empire of false religion including, but not limited to, Christendom, a term they use to refer to merely professed "Christianity" as opposed to "true Christianity". Among John’s visions recorded in the book of Revelation appear pronouncements of judgment against “Babylon the Great,” as well as a description of her and of her downfall…………. They believe the religious identity of Babylon the Great is further confirmed by the statements in Revelation that she misleads all the nations by means of her “spiritistic practice.” (Revelation 18:23) and that she is “a dwelling place of demons.” (Revelation 18:2; Deuteronomy 18:10-12) The harlot is also described as persecuting “prophets” and “holy ones" and murdering “the witnesses of Jesus.” (Revelation 17:6; 18:24)

{Heh… Inquisition anyone?}

Here is the link from which the portion above was taken (Read all of it if you can. It’s quite interesting):
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Below, I have posted both Revelation 17 and 18 and I have highlighted portions that pertain to the ad.

Revelation 17 (King James Version)

Revelation 17

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked,
and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 18

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Here is a link to Revelations 17 (King James Version):

Below are screen shots from the ad as well as corresponding Biblical verses. Please note that the screen caps will not be in the same order as the ad. I will follow the sequence of the chapter.  I think that Michael knew that it would have been too obvious to put it in sequential order. The verses are encoded in a different order but they get the message across. So I recommend that you have an understanding of both chapters. The ad mostly pertains to Chapter 17 but there are references to Chapter 18 as well. I will also include my own notes and observations below the scripture verses.

Rev 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me,

To me, this seems to signify that both of these characters are symbolic of one entity. In this case, one of seven angels. (the 7 on the hat may symbolize the 7 ‘vials’ and enforce the idea that they are both one of the 7 angels.) Notice on the second cap how the characters in union seem to make the form of the number 7.  

Rev 17:1 Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

This one is quite obvious and I really have nothing to say about this particular still. But what I will say is that this was taken from 2 different stills. I wanted to make sure that the man was visible. When the woman in revealed in light, all you can see is the man’s outstretched arm.

Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication,

We all know that Michael is the ‘King of Pop.’ So it seems like he is posing symbolically as ‘the kings of the earth’ here. I think it’s quite amusing how he does the sign of the cross before her and he then approaches her. (notice the scene before the first cap) He is intimately close to her and he is also seen dancing with her.

Rev 17:2…and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

The ‘inhabitants of the earth’ can also be referred to as a generation. However, this is the Pepsi slogan but yet it fits so well with all of this. Pepsi is symbolic of the ‘wine of her fornication.’ This particular scene with the woman and the Pepsi appears two times.

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness:

The confusion Michael expresses in this scene while trying to find the woman reminds me of a ‘wilderness’ of some kind.  

Rev 17:3 … and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Well obviously the throne is gold but it most certainly looks like a beast with many heads and several horns. (tusks)

Rev 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls,

This one is a given to me. The woman really is wearing these very colors. I tried my best to get a better screen cap but was unsuccessful. The DVD that I own has it in perfect quality and the colors are there so I’m not making this up.

Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

This particular shot with the woman and the Pepsi comes out twice. It’s also interesting to note that Revelation 17 mentions two forms of the word ‘drunk’ as well. Michael’s expression is most certainly that of wonder.

Rev 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

The hat represents mystery and the woman is in the hat. It has also been established that this character is representative of the angel as is the other character. Also notice the ‘all seeing eye, in the background. It shows up quite often when the woman is in sight. It gives me the impression that the woman and the organization for which the ‘all seeing eye’ represents are somehow related if not one and the same.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

This screen cap reminds me of the vast sea and sky. The woman looks like she is sitting on water.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked,

The golden throne actually manifests into many beasts with horns or tusks. The animals seem to envelope the woman as if they devoured her. All that is left of her is the crown which happens to be half buried in the sand as if it were abandoned and deserted.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The first cap seems to embody ‘Babylon.’ All manner of related symbols can be seen. It is a bit different from the Dangerous album cover but ithas all of the important elements need for this interpretation. In the second cap, the woman is seen on the wall and at one point the decorated Pepsi vehicle is positioned in such a way that the lighted globe/world appears to be in her hands.

Rev 18:2 Babylon the great is fallen…

What we see here is the desolate foundation of the throne where the woman was seated. Aside from the crown, we also see the woman’s ‘wine’ in the sand.

Rev18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Here Michael and the children are dancing and laughing as they celebrate joyfully over the ruins of the woman.

The connotation of this final cap is so meaningful and it represents Michael’s love for the children of not only his country but of the world.

Why would the children be so happy over the destruction of ‘The Whore of Babylon?’ What has she done to these precious children that would invoke such a celebration? If you are just too curious for a possible answer to that question, I will direct you to another post that I have made:

Was MJ accused to divert media attention from Molestation Charges on Catholic Priests in the U.S.?

Now I would like to explain the significance of the golden scepter that the woman has in her left hand.

Here is a screen cap of the woman holding the scepter from The Making of ‘Dreams’:

It is my understanding that this woman is a personification of this particular figure on Michael’s ‘Dangerous’ album.

I was trying really hard to see what the woman in the ad is holding but I can’t seem to make it out. It’s either cut off at the top or the perspective makes it difficult to make out. The dog is holding the same scepter in the left hand as the woman in the ad.

Now here are various sightings of this particular hand gesture and I will also explain what it means in this case. Here are some photos:

Now after looking at all of these photos, I’m sure that you will agree that they have one thing in common.

That would be this >>>  

This is familiar isn’t it? The only difference between the scepter that the woman has in the ad and these photos is that the hand gesture is made with the opposite hand.

>>>>>>

This sign has such a great significance in Roman Catholicism and it is used throughout Catholic art and liturgy.  The two extended fingers represent apostolic succession and temporal power

Apostolic Succession: The claim that the pope is not only the successor of St. Peter (they believe that Peter (Petros) was the first pope despite the fact that his name clearly means ‘pebble’ not ‘rock’ The only one ever described in the Bible as the ‘Rock’ upon which the church shall be built was Jesus) but is also the visible head of the church on earth, Jesus Christ. (That sounds like Anti-Christ material to me)

Mark 13:5-6 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mark 13:21-22 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Temporal power: The authority which the Vatican claims that the Pope has over the kings of the earth.

What this basically means is that according to Roman Catholic doctrine, peace can only come if temporal power and apostolic Succession are fully accepted universally.   Now it probably makes sense why people use this sign so loosely to express their desire for peace. We know it to be a symbol for peace but it’s definitely not the ‘peace’ that we want.

And also, do not forget about the fact that the pope called for a New World Order on the very day when we were all busy watching Michael’s Memorial. These people use anything to go undetected.
>>>

[youtube:2r07sjek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVe3p0vCsxQ[/youtube:2r07sjek]

Here is a more in depth look at temporal power and apostolic succession:

Here are more photos and comparison shots:

The first photo is of an illustration of the ‘Great Whore of Babylon’ and the second & third ones are of the woman from the ad. The last one is another photo of the ‘Great Whore.’

This is a link that has more info on prophecy and the like. It’s a very interesting read. An ‘Under Construction’ window will pop up. Just click the’ x’ in the corner and you will still be able to view the site. It will pop up every time you navigate to another page.

The first photo is of a Catholic idol of one of the many facets of the Virgin Mary. I find this to be a rather creepy resemblance.

I have to say that the idol is wearing an interesting combination of colors. (Scarlet and Purple)

Here we have another illustration of the ‘Great Whore’ wearing her true colors.

Michael’s Dangerous album cover seems to place importance on both of these symbolic colors.

Isn’t it also strange how the colors are presented on figures which are adorned in both royal and religious symbolism?

It’s funny how the ceremonial colors of the Roman Catholic Church just happen to be Scarlet and purple.

I also find it interesting that the carpet that runs down the steps to the throne seems to have stars while the top of the throne has what looks like a crescent moon. It’s as if she is the opposite of the woman referred to in Revelation 12.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

And no I do not think that Michael is referring to the real Mary, who is the carnal mother of Jesus but rather the fake counterfeit Mary who has been turned into a goddess with a crescent moon at her feet and stars about her head.  

Who Is It

It is also important that you see the actual music video for ‘Who Is It.’ It's fascinating that the source of Michael’s pain is a high class prostitute of luxury who has deceived him.  Note that the ‘Great Whore’ is also referred to as the ‘Prostitute’ in other versions of the Bible.

Here’s the video:
[youtube:2r07sjek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hqHdSpv2_E[/youtube:2r07sjek]

My question was… Why in the heck was it banned in the US? I found nothing wrong with it. Some say it was a copyright issue or that Michael did not like the finished product but I don’t really buy that for some reason. I think it’s deeper than that. Maybe I’m wrong.

The song intro reminds me of religious hymns and the video intro reminds me of the architecture of Rome. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the Vatican in Rome?

The woman takes on several aliases. Alex, Diana, Celeste and finally Eve

Notice how he includes the name Diana. It’s quite reminiscent of his past work known as ‘Dirty Diana.’

Diana:  The goddess Diana was given a facelift when Rome was ‘Christianized’ because they were unable to get rid of the goddess Diana in the minds of the people.  So they had to strategically incorporate her into the churches doctrine and belief system. She was then put under the guise ‘Mary, the mother of Jesus. (the Queen of Heaven) I have included another link with information. As with the first one, this one has music playing in the background and there is some ritualistic stuff in it. I just thought I’d give you a fair warning.

Alex, Diana, Celeste and Eve

The Goddess Diana: The name Diana also means "heavenly" or "divine." This ties into one of her other aliases known as Celeste which means celestial or again, ‘heavenly’. Diana was also known as the goddess of the hunt, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and also of the moon in Roman mythology.  It’s all too strange how even the name Eve ties into Diana. Eve : "life, animal" or Mystically the mother of all living. Now the first alias the woman uses is Alex which is short for Alexandra or Alexandria. This name is essentially defined as ‘Defender of mankind.’ Mary/Diana is also considered the protectress of humanity. So all of these aliases are definitely connected in one way or another.

Here is yet another interesting comparison. The second photo is of a replica statue of Diana at Ephesus.

This concludes my analysis of ‘Dreams’ and the connotations from the actual music video of ‘Who Is It.’ I’m sure that there is much more symbolism but I just wanted to get the more obvious ones that require the least amount of explaining.

Please understand:

This has NOTHING to do with being Catholic. Everyone has their right to freedom of faith. But there is one thing people must understand.

Man made doctrines and institutions manipulate us. They use our faith as a yolk on our necks to control us by use of guilt.

“Do you think he’s not up there? Do you think he’s not watching this country?” - Lewis Prothero – V for Vendetta

Again if you have not read this, here is a link to another post that I made which is related to this subject.

>>>>>>>

Was MJ accused to divert attention from Molestation Charges on Catholic Priests in the U.S.?  

Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 05:07:36 AM by WhiteNight
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Pepsi 'DREAMS' - A Detailed Analysis
June 20, 2010, 08:55:09 PM
I am still reading, but just had to hurry with a quick comment...You hit a nerve in me with this subject!  :o   Very interesting!  Thanks for sharing...now back to reading!  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 09:09:34 PM
Very interesting  :shock:  
I will continue reading...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 09:10:28 PM
congrats for your amazing research! I have to think about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 09:19:09 PM
Wow! That is some good research there, WhiteNight. Seems to make sense and tie in with the commercial, which I always thought had a deeper meaning. I have seen the commercial before, it is very mysterious and dreamy. xD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Hazzely

June 20, 2010, 09:48:45 PM
This is a great analysis. I always wondered what was the symbolism of "Dreams" because it didn't look like any other commercial, definitely it might be linked to religion.

Yet what I don't get is..if Pepsi is the wine but at the end it "is fallen" (representing "the whore of babylon") then explain me this:

So the producers had no freaking idea of what was the meaning of the commercial or what? If Pepsi/the wine/the whore of Babylon is fallen because it/she induced everyone to fornication and atrocities and as you can see in Revelations 18:3 "the merchants of the earth have been made rich by the power of her delicacies" and 18:11 because of her crimes "no man shall buy their merchandise anymore" then the ad inconsciously is telling us not to buy it because they are making profits over us?

ASSUMING MY THEORY IS TRUE, I would say the producers and directors of the commercial had no idea of its meaning. I find it difficult to believe but maybe Michael was behind this trying to send this message to us and it was his idea?

Any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

June 20, 2010, 09:49:42 PM
Hey, WhiteNight..
Amazing research. Really very interesting reviews! The cover of Dangerous album has always been on my mind since the hoax started, and the pepsi commercial  basically references to it.. Your post is very detailed and the connections do make sense.. There's another thread here about MJ's symbolism, I'm not sure if you've seen it : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Although I'm not sure of all of his videos..See the second video, starts about 2:00 minutes.. I'd really like to know what you think of it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

sk2001

June 20, 2010, 10:42:22 PM
Wow hats off to you for being to observant! I not only enjoyed it but it made so much sense. You should takesome time out to go through the details of this hoax with your eye .
I'm still amazed. WOW!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 20, 2010, 10:52:39 PM
This explains the TMZ articles with references to Coke. Not that Michael is really promoting Coke but that he wants us to delve into why it isn't Pepsi and discover this.

Thank you for sharing this as I am also not a Michael Jackson "fan" or a religious person but have found myself led on a similar path as yourself in regards to the "adventure" as there is no hoax involved here. Michael is alive but it is something much more amazing  than most are willing to admit themselves.

After reading your incredible analysis, which coincides with information I have discovered from other sources, my belief in what is really going on has been cemented even further.

Knowledge and Faith.

L.O.V.E & Light to you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2010, 12:59:40 AM
Hello Whitenight,
                          Thanks for the heads up on this thread it's very interesting & well thought out. I am like you i am not religious at all but I am very spiritual & have always believed in God.All of the Biblical stuff is new to me & I only knew of parts of it until recently.You have a lot of insight & I have not seen this advert for a long time & had forgotten how much was in it. Everything stems from Rome & Babylon & this world answers to Rome , the Pope & ultimately the Jesuits. Have you read up on Alfredo Rivera? An ex-jesuit with an extraordinary story - that's how I learnt about Peter & the rock & that's how he knew he was being deceived as they were never allowed to read the Bible.One day he was given one by another student & he realised that they were changing the story for their own ends. You probably know this stuff but I think it's interesting & worth looking up if you don't.
                       I know most of this through the Illuminati perspective because of the books I've read & the ones exposing it all. I will have a look at your links another time but this is really good - not too keen on Mr Aggressive on the vid though( or that may be my perception & I suppose I understand how he feels sometimes) - seen him before & I know that distraction is used & I follow the ' out of the box news' not TV - I didn't even know Michael had 'died' until way after everyone else
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
                     Well done for your hard work & thanks for the PM. Lots of love & L.O.V.E xxx
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 11:47:56 PM by StargazerMJ11
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

June 21, 2010, 02:12:26 AM
Thanks for alerting me to this, WhiteNight. I've had a busy Father's Day, I've gotta go tto bed, so I'll read this fully when I can. It sounds fascinating, I always knew that commercial had something within it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2010, 02:16:36 AM
Yes, thankyou WhiteNight.  I'll need to reread this a few times to wrap my head around it all.  This is very, very interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 21, 2010, 03:41:05 AM
Very interesting WhiteNight, and great work! Did this Pepsi ad actually run or was it just made and kept on file, like the Who is It? video? The Dangerous cover along with these clips are so mysterious, and show the depth of Michael's mind. There seems clear evidence it relates to the whore of Babylon. I wonder who he collaberated with in the making and filming of these.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

June 21, 2010, 04:01:29 AM
Excellent work, very valuable research that validates what  already I thought : Michael had attempted in every way to convey the truth uncomfortable, unbearable, indescribable.
Yes, the power  infests the  religions and especially  deceives   (since always).
It is  necessary a long time to digest these   atrocious truths.
Also I find difficulty in trying to do understand that it is in  the Vatican that for first lurks the very power of evil.
All attempts to highlight the connections with the occult and Freemasonery are  stunned, covered up, removed, often with fake suicides and murders.
So the matter is very delicate, and Michael 's messages had deemed "dangerous" by the elite that dominates us.
Michael was persecuted and the "Power" tried to destroy him physically and morally for his  bold claims "between the lines" of his musical masterpieces.

Thank you very much for this wonderful work.  ;)  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

June 21, 2010, 05:53:44 AM
Thank you White Knight, I havent read it all yet, but all I can say it just WOW for your research.

When I have time later today I will read the other link you posted.

I like many liked Michaels music but was not a fanatic, but for me also the world changed on 25 June 2009, it has made a huge impact on my life on many levels, an awakening you could say ;)

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions