anewfanTopic starter

Hello from North Dakota
June 20, 2010, 04:58:57 PM
Hello!!
I have been following The MJ Death Hoax for over a month now. (Yes, I'm a newbie.) I can honestly say that I was not a HUGE MJ fan until he died, unfortunately. I liked his music, but to be honest, I thought he was weird. I couldn't understand all the physical changes and the strange things being reported about him. (This, of course, was when I believed everything the media reported.) Sadly, I also didn't know what to believe about the molestation allegations, even though he was acquitted.  

It wasn't until people (that REALLY knew him) started being interviewed and saying all the good things he has done in his life and what he really stood for, (L.O.V.E., peace, charities, protecting the planet, etc.) did I start to realize that he NEVER would have done those things that people accused him of. I felt SO guilty for thinking badly about him and I started doing my own research on him and found out just how giving and totally sweet and innocent he was. I read the Aphrodite Jones book on how the media persecuted him and only reported the negative about him. I became obsessed with finding out as much as I could about him. I also became very vocal and defending him when anyone would say bad things about him.

Then I watched the Memorial and cried through the whole thing. But I remember noticing that his family did not shed a single tear, and I thought that was weird. Once school started (I teach) I was too busy to research MJ until this summer started. It wasn't until I watched "This is It" that made me think that he was still alive. The fact that they didn't put R.I.P. and other things in the movie didn't make sense to me. So I started researching more on M.J. and came upon all the videos on Youtube and thisisalsoit.com.  Now I spend more hours than I want to admit researching MJ and his death hoax. I am COMPLETELY convinced that he is alive and have told a few people. They of course think I'm weird, but I don't care. I'm looking forward to saying "I told you so." to them!

I'm happy to see so many believers out there. I think American Idol has something to do with the BAM that will happen with MJ....and for some reason I feel like he will come back in August. (August 5...possibly the day that Marilyn Monroe died.) I don't really have any numerology to back it up...it's just my feeling.

Well, Happy Father's Day to any fathers out there....and Happy Father's Day to MJ.....you truly are an amazing dad!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Re: Hello from North Dakota
June 20, 2010, 05:10:37 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 05:34:17 PM
Welcome from one Newbie to another!  Be prepared for an education.  I know Michael has taught me well for the past year!  :ugeek:

L.O.V.E  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 05:45:25 PM
Welcome to our crazy world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal