Greeting Everyone:

I thought I would list some of the MJ specials going on this week.  (Some of them may be re-post, I just stuck 2 my list)

You can go toYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and search for all the MJ listings, for this week, in your area.

In Addition, you can go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to watch videos from the past about MJ, such as  VH1 Behind the music 2003-2008, and Biography 2004. AND POP UP VIDEO...Featuring Micheal Jackson. SO Fun To watch That One!!! :D

Cnn ---  Special Report: Michael Jackson One Year Later   June 25....8 pm Eastern  "CNN anchor Don Lemon unspools the confusing reports still swirling around his death..."
Cnn----Larry King Live   June 25....9 pm EST (6 PT)   "...tribute program highlighting the music milestones Michael Jackson achieved during his lifetime will air."

Animal Planet
  June 23-28....10pm, 3:15 am   "... Animal Planet's new special "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story" (began on 17th)

Gone Too Soon premieres on Friday, June 25 from 9-11 PM on TV Guide Network, and will air in more than 50 countries via Discovery.

BET--------------The Wiz (78')  June 21...1 p.m
--------------------------MJ Life of A Superstar June 25 ...1pm
-----------------MJ Our Icon June 20, 25...10 pm

VH1------Famous Crime Scenes MJ  June 25, 26 ....begining 11:30 am (5 chances to watch)
They also have a special about the children, but I can not for the life of me find the times...anyone else?

HLN Nancy Grace   Beginning June 21, special reports related to MJ case then and now! various times (10 pm...4 am...check listings, this one is not listed the same on every guide)

HBO COMEDY--------MEN IN BLACK 2  June 23, 25-28...... 4:45pm  7:45pm

TV ONE -----MJ 30th Anniversary Special June 25, 26.... 8 pm

FUSE---- MJ A Tribute June 20, 25.....2 pm
------------MJ The Inside Story June 25....  8 pm  (7 chances 2 watch)

STARZ-----This Is It  June  20, 21, 23, 25, 26 (and into July).... 11:50 am, 5:15 pm 8:15 pm

E Entertaiment----------'The True HW Story Episode 29, MJ  June 25.....8 am, 1 pm
..........................E Investigates, Last Days of MJ  June 25....... 10 am, 3 pm, 8 pm

Of course this is not all of them, or all of the times...but, I thought it would at least help you get your MJ fix for the week.
 Maybe everyone could add to it?! Thank you! :)

And, You are each truly in my prayers this week, as I know many of you have dueling emotions.
Peace&Respect
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote from: "jillybean"
Greeting Everyone:

I thought I would list some of the MJ specials going on this week.  (Some of them may be re-post, I just stuck 2 my list)

You can go toYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and search for all the MJ listings, for this week, in your area.

In Addition, you can go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to watch videos from the past about MJ, such as  VH1 Behind the music 2003-2008, and Biography 2004. AND POP UP VIDEO...Featuring Micheal Jackson. SO Fun To watch That One!!! :D

Cnn ---  Special Report: Michael Jackson One Year Later   June 25....8 pm Eastern  "CNN anchor Don Lemon unspools the confusing reports still swirling around his death..."
Cnn----Larry King Live   June 25....9 pm EST (6 PT)   "...tribute program highlighting the music milestones Michael Jackson achieved during his lifetime will air."

Animal Planet
  June 23-28....10pm, 3:15 am   "... Animal Planet's new special "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story" (began on 17th)

Gone Too Soon premieres on Friday, June 25 from 9-11 PM on TV Guide Network, and will air in more than 50 countries via Discovery.

BET--------------The Wiz (78')  June 21...1 p.m
--------------------------MJ Life of A Superstar June 25 ...1pm
-----------------MJ Our Icon June 20, 25...10 pm

VH1------Famous Crime Scenes MJ  June 25, 26 ....begining 11:30 am (5 chances to watch)
They also have a special about the children, but I can not for the life of me find the times...anyone else?

HLN Nancy Grace   Beginning June 21, special reports related to MJ case then and now! various times (10 pm...4 am...check listings, this one is not listed the same on every guide)

HBO COMEDY--------MEN IN BLACK 2  June 23, 25-28...... 4:45pm  7:45pm

TV ONE -----MJ 30th Anniversary Special June 25, 26.... 8 pm

FUSE---- MJ A Tribute June 20, 25.....2 pm
------------MJ The Inside Story June 25....  8 pm  (7 chances 2 watch)

STARZ-----This Is It  June  20, 21, 23, 25, 26 (and into July).... 11:50 am, 5:15 pm 8:15 pm

E Entertaiment----------'The True HW Story Episode 29, MJ  June 25.....8 am, 1 pm
..........................E Investigates, Last Days of MJ  June 25....... 10 am, 3 pm, 8 pm

Of course this is not all of them, or all of the times...but, I thought it would at least help you get your MJ fix for the week.
 Maybe everyone could add to it?! Thank you! :)

And, You are each truly in my prayers this week, as I know many of you have dueling emotions.
Peace&Respect

thanks jillybean!!..its nice to have all his shows on one site!!..i seen the one about his beautiful children tonight..idk what channel it was on ..sorry if i see it again i will let you know!!..i hope more people will add to thiss list that way its all right here lol..gonna be a busy day lol..huug n keep the faith
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson will be honored on MTV, the network that catapulted him into video stardom (and the network that he simultaneously transformed), on the anniversary of his death, June 25th. In a shoutout to the good days when MTV actually played music, MTV will be airing a Michael Jackson Top 10 video countdown starting at 5/4 pm CST, followed by "Michael Jackson's Influence on Music" at 6:30 pm/5:30 pm CST. The next morning, more Michael Jackson videos will play starting at around 7/6 am CST.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They played the one about the hidden life of the kids yesterday on TLC. idk if they're playing it again at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions