aliveTopic starter

Michael Jackson's mum remembers her son
June 20, 2010, 08:19:20 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:? such confusion don't it make ya wanna scream!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Re: Michael Jackson's mum remembers her son
June 20, 2010, 08:25:19 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

aliveTopic starter

June 20, 2010, 08:31:33 AM
so we have in karen faye thread this info...

Karen Faye Kissinger
Well, this is an example how the truth is used as a tabloid knife in Michael's back. Yes a golf cart at Staples, because it was a very long walk to the cars, and Michael would have to walk by hundreds of technicians before arriving at his car. Everyone would want to stop him and want to talk.
he was exhausted...he didn't sleep. His emotional pain and stress kept him undernourished and emotionally distraught. He was taking drugs and using anesthesia to be able to meet the demands and threats that were burdening him.
It was clear to see he was unable to fulfill his obligations. Yes, you could see the residual effects of the drugs. He was insecure, weak, and unreliable to show up for rehearsals. Michael was good at putting on a his game face once he was on stage. (which is the majority of the movie footage). Remember the anniversary show in Madison Square Garden? He was over medicated for that performance. I went to his room to get him ready, and a doctor met me at his door and told me, Michael needed to sleep for 8 hours. I said "WHAT!!!! He has to be on stage in 2 hours". I pushed the doctor out of the way, and found Michael knocked out. I forced gatorade and bagels down him, as I worked and he kept nodding out. When it got closer to having to leave, I started walking him around. I was praying he would come too by the time he had to go on stage...because it would be a complete disaster for thousands of people if he didn't make it. Look at his photos when he was sitting in the audience....but when he got on stage!!!!! he pulled it together. Just like the rehearsal footage

and Katherine now saying MSG 2001 was when the kids first saw him perform and we are to believe karen that he was soooo drugged up he couldn't stay awake and he had his kids there to witness his condition???? I don't think so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aliveTopic starter

June 20, 2010, 08:36:41 AM
also says they are planning on gathering at FL??? WTH????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 10:18:11 AM
sorry, but i think karen might speak the truth here. the first thing i thought when i saw him was: "omg! is he on something?" just look at his eyes and you'll see what i mean. he looks like he's spaced out. his red carpet interview adds up to this suspicion. :cry:  :? if it really is true it's simply sad. michael is such a gorgeous person but has always been treated so cruel by this world and i just can't understand why!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

June 20, 2010, 10:57:31 AM
Quote from: "BillieJean1981"
sorry, but i think karen might speak the truth here. the first thing i thought when i saw him was: "omg! is he on something?" just look at his eyes and you'll see what i mean. he looks like he's spaced out. his red carpet interview adds up to this suspicion. :cry:  :? if it really is true it's simply sad. michael is such a gorgeous person but has always been treated so cruel by this world and i just can't understand why!

She starts to sound exactly like Grace the nanny. It's kind of scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

June 20, 2010, 11:12:22 AM
Quote from: "alive"
so we have in karen faye thread this info...

Karen Faye Kissinger
Well, this is an example how the truth is used as a tabloid knife in Michael's back. Yes a golf cart at Staples, because it was a very long walk to the cars, and Michael would have to walk by hundreds of technicians before arriving at his car. Everyone would want to stop him and want to talk.
he was exhausted...he didn't sleep. His emotional pain and stress kept him undernourished and emotionally distraught. He was taking drugs and using anesthesia to be able to meet the demands and threats that were burdening him.
It was clear to see he was unable to fulfill his obligations. Yes, you could see the residual effects of the drugs. He was insecure, weak, and unreliable to show up for rehearsals. Michael was good at putting on a his game face once he was on stage. (which is the majority of the movie footage). Remember the anniversary show in Madison Square Garden? He was over medicated for that performance. I went to his room to get him ready, and a doctor met me at his door and told me, Michael needed to sleep for 8 hours. I said "WHAT!!!! He has to be on stage in 2 hours". I pushed the doctor out of the way, and found Michael knocked out. I forced gatorade and bagels down him, as I worked and he kept nodding out. When it got closer to having to leave, I started walking him around. I was praying he would come too by the time he had to go on stage...because it would be a complete disaster for thousands of people if he didn't make it. Look at his photos when he was sitting in the audience....but when he got on stage!!!!! he pulled it together. Just like the rehearsal footage

and Katherine now saying MSG 2001 was when the kids first saw him perform and we are to believe karen that he was soooo drugged up he couldn't stay awake and he had his kids there to witness his condition???? I don't think so!

If Michael's 'friend", Karen Faye, thinks that she is glowing in what she did to get Michael on stage, she must be kidding herself.  If he were my friend and was in such a condition as she describes, getting bagels and aide into him just so he could show up and perform, would have been the least of my concerns.  I would've made sure he got some help.  she's no better than the rest of the money grubbin snakes in Michael's ish if her main concern was to get him on stage though he was obviously in no condition to do so to "please" the public or the powers that be.  Priorities.  Wow :roll:   Poor Michael.  He needed some real homies in his camp.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

June 20, 2010, 11:39:07 AM
I wish I had been one of those "real homies" don't you?
I bet Michael was good a putting on a game face when he had to whether he felt like performing or not and he did look a bit strange or high on the red carpet  at MSG 2001 but observe how well he performed and how energetic and perfect it was!   How could he be that energetic on drugs so badly that he had to be pumped with bagels and walked around to keep him up because he really needed 8 hours sleep? I suppose it's possible but it just doesn't make sense.    Watch Billy Jean, MSG 2001 - it's mesmerizing with such precision -  and in my opinion, this performance was better than the first time he performed it.  He also looks to be at a very healthy weight.  Distractions, distractions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 01:07:33 PM
Oh Christ! I'll go crazy with the contradictions in every day! Lord God, have mercy on us and clarify once and for all to follow in peace! :cry:  :?:  Blanket looks so much like Mike, every day! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 23, 2010, 02:54:20 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
Quote from: "BillieJean1981"

She starts to sound exactly like Grace the nanny. It's kind of scary.

it's definitely scary. i have to agree with other posters that she wasn't being a true friend here and i really wish i could've have been a friend of his, being there for him, loving him and standing up for him. why does she even brag about it? noone needs to know. on the one hand him performing on that day was a good thing because he didn't need any more scandals but on the other hand she should just have brought him to hospital. health is more important than anything especially if you love a person. same with lisa marie. what's the use of crying crocodile tears now? i can clearly remember her sitting on oprah badmouthing him implying that he's really the freak the public already thinks he is and claiming that he's highly manipulative while she refused to have his kids well aware that it was his biggest wish. that must have hurt him deeply.  :cry: now she turns to us always talking about her l.o.v.e. for him and how she couldn't save him from his destiny. while i'm convinced that lisa marie has always loved him and simply wasn't woman enough to admit it publicly i'm extremely disgusted by those who use michael's name only to get their 5 minutes of fame. now they are writing books (i'm not talking about his mom!) talk about him on interviews and say that they were so close to him etc. where were they when he needed them the most?  

this video always makes me cry.

[youtube:1gathgt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ssyxkxvHhE[/youtube:1gathgt4]

the interviewer is a stupid f*cker! sorry! stop torturing him!

there's also an interview where he apparently is so high that he isn't even able to answer the questions and someone of his team answers for him but the interviewer insists to talk to michael. why the heck didn't they get him out of the camera? :roll: i'm just trying to find it.

he just says:"huh?" all the time. poor mike!
Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 06:37:13 AM by BillieJean1981
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 23, 2010, 03:03:53 AM
What if the Hoax is the intervention!!! What if he's been in some serious rehab all this time and you know how Michael wouldn't want his fans seeing him like that or be embarrassed about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

June 23, 2010, 03:30:01 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
What if the Hoax is the intervention!!! What if he's been in some serious rehab all this time and you know how Michael wouldn't want his fans seeing him like that or be embarrassed about it.

i could very well imagine that to be the case...yes! i mean...he admitted himself that he was at least to a certain extent addicted to painkillers. taking them is perfectly normal if you're heavily injured and slowly you get addicted to them without even realising it. i'm sure michael has never ever been a drug addict as such but took painkillers or whatever occasionally! this doesn't make him a junkie because painkillers are taken for a purpose and are not exactly labeled drugs! moreover michael has always been against drugs!

showbusiness means pressure and the show has to go on no matter how you feel! this is really sad and inhumane. stars are not robots! :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

June 23, 2010, 03:48:58 AM
I don't believe KF, not at all, watching the videos when she was around MJ make me feel that Michael felt uncomfotable with her esp when she would hug and kiss him all the time,u could tell it from his eyes, i think Michael knew that he could not trust her that's why he left her out of the hoax ,about 30th anniversary2001-he was absolutely gorgeous and didn't seem druged out, not at all, while sitting in the audience he seemed as normal as ever and his performance that night was one of the bests that i have ever seen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

June 23, 2010, 12:42:22 PM
aargh!!! i always feel so confident that he's alive until i read things said by mrs.jackson. and the tears welling up in her eyes...there's no way a mother could fake that. omg,i'm starting to lose confidence again.... :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions