Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "glovelove"
I doubt that he will come back in the near future or maybe not even at all :?  I just dont think it would be worthwhile for  think of how the media treated him before if he returned think about what the media would do again but more so. hes planned this hoax for so long time i relly dont think hes coming back :(

I think he will come back not this year but next year. I will tell you why. He will not abandon his children, He does see them disguised obviously, but how long can he go disguising himself to see his children. I am speaking this way because I am a parent. A parent cannot stay away from his or her children for a long time. actually on yr flew by but for the children it is long time. I foresee Mj coming back in 2011. I think right now it is too soon for him. This is just my opinion.

Im also a prent to a seven year old,there will obviously be ways of being with his children, perhaps he has changed his image completely more surgery different hair anything which is possible if you have the money to do so. who knows?  I wouldnt be able to leave my daughter for longer than a week. Surely now the kids have been in the spotlight, he wouldnt draw them to more media attention and think of the constant harrassment he and the kids would receive if he revealed the truth. Come on guys the tabloids are mean cruel and viscious enough him coming back would just add fuel to the "wacko jacko" tabloid scum fire. I love Michael so much i would do anything to see him come back but im being real about this. Why would he put himself through  it???????????????????[/b]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh thank you for your participation, REALLY

why don't you start an MJ will not go on tour thread... many ppl on here may feel the same way

Theres considerable logic behind what I say, which unfortunately you failed to comprehend......This IS It wasnt about a tour at all in the first place....I hope you know that now after these many months of hoaxing. :roll:

All I wanted to say was that a world tour isnt a priority immediately after the BAM. Like TS said, there are more important issues to take care of.

Remember, Its NOT a comaback, but a total TAKEOVER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:? My view on this has changed dramatically over the last few months, before I was letting my heart control my head a lot of wishful thinking BUT I CANT SEE HOW MICHAEL WOULD BENEFIT FROM COMING BACK, he will be around his children already so he will not come back for that reason. Its just not realistic for him to come back . I think Michael will keep sending us signs and messages, but thats his way of communicating with his fans and stay connected to us but I dont think we will see a BAM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I doubt that he will come back in the near future or maybe not even at all :?  I just dont think it would be worthwhile for  think of how the media treated him before if he returned think about what the media would do again but more so. hes planned this hoax for so long time i relly dont think hes coming back :(

I think he will come back not this year but next year. I will tell you why. He will not abandon his children, He does see them disguised obviously, but how long can he go disguising himself to see his children. I am speaking this way because I am a parent. A parent cannot stay away from his or her children for a long time. actually on yr flew by but for the children it is long time. I foresee Mj coming back in 2011. I think right now it is too soon for him. This is just my opinion.

I bet you anything if he is not with them that he Skypes them several times a day. We know he was a good dad. Those kids are HAPPY. They are keeping in touch with him im almost sure of that  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Datroot

:? My view on this has changed dramatically over the last few months, before I was letting my heart control my head a lot of wishful thinking BUT I CANT SEE HOW MICHAEL WOULD BENEFIT FROM COMING BACK, he will be around his children already so he will not come back for that reason. Its just not realistic for him to come back . I think Michael will keep sending us signs and messages, but thats his way of communicating with his fans and stay connected to us but I dont think we will see a BAM

Same here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Tour no, but a couple shows here and there it really depends on how he is feeling but he doesn't need to it's time for Michael to finally enjoy his life and realize how good he is I mean he is the KING OF POP!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Kirsche

Quote from: "King_Michael"
Tour no, but a couple shows here and there it really depends on how he is feeling but he doesn't need to it's time for Michael to finally enjoy his life and realize how good he is I mean he is the KING OF POP!

You may be right. I don't think he will tour...I mean hadn't he say in an interview that he hates to tour?  

Maybe he will do some shows or events but I think he don't needs that ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

i think he'll do a tour immediately after he bams! excited and shocked fans will be so glad to see him again that they will flock to ticket outlets and sell out every arena...i can see it all so vividly!!! :o  :)  :)  :o  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
uhh... then this topic is not for you

remember this whole site is still a big IF... topics like this pacify our time

THANK YOU

once again i agree with doctor D. ,people need to understand for once n' 4 all that this hoax is not about launching a world tour whe he return (if he does it), im sorry, but is not gonna happen!! :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

I think we all are dillusional (oops LOL)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: for even having the balls to come out and say we think MJ may be alive by being on this site... but

the truth is Michael Jackson was out of the limelight for some years... since 08 I started checking out MJ footage & Jackson 5 footage on YT and as someone who has never witnessed them live in concert I thought it was phenomenal! I would love a chance to see them (and Janet LIVE) :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P  :P  okay thats just a dream of mine...

Anywho... who are we to say if this is  a hoax he's not a good dad or whatever... they are the Jacksons... okay... this could be the way to show the new generation of Jackson kids what being a Jackson is really about... The world's greatest entertainment family!! LOL

anyway thats all I have to say about this...

TO BE CONTINUED
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Im also a prent to a seven year old,there will obviously be ways of being with his children, perhaps he has changed his image completely more surgery different hair anything which is possible if you have the money to do so. who knows?  I wouldnt be able to leave my daughter for longer than a week. Surely now the kids have been in the spotlight, he wouldnt draw them to more media attention and think of the constant harrassment he and the kids would receive if he revealed the truth. Come on guys the tabloids are mean cruel and viscious enough him coming back would just add fuel to the "wacko jacko" tabloid scum fire. I love Michael so much i would do anything to see him come back but im being real about this. Why would he put himself through  it???????????????????[/b]

Sure! it´s easy to change your looks without mayor surgery as well. Imagine Michael with long blond hair extensions, a 2 days beard, blue eyes and casual earth color clothes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal