nefariTopic starter

I rushed over here immediately since this just happened moments ago!!! I'm probably just grasping in the dark yet again but you all have to know about this!! I was just watching a stupid Info Ad on the SyFy channel and didn't really think much of it at first until I heard all of the Eco friendly talk about this product called Soda Stream and saw a woman walk in the room with this bright yellow dress with what looked like Sunflowers on her belt and so help me a gentleman then walked up also talking about the product with a HUGE image of Michael on his Tshirt and MJ was giving a thumbs UP sign :lol:
As if this isn't enough, then a man walks through the area with a T shirt on that had dual surf-boards standing straight up with crosses on them and lions holding up the surfboards looking like Michael's crest lions!!! Ok and THEN another guy walks through with a Tshirt on of the crucifixtion and Christ rising!!! Several women in the ad had Dogwood flowers on their dresses *I think Dog Wood is a reference to Christ as well....his crown of thorns I think were dogwood*. Ok also peace symbols were on kids clothes in the AD and there was a huge wall poster of a Van Gogh painting hanging in a room in the AD but I could not tell what painting it was. Getsodastream.com was the URL given in the ad and at the end of the Ad it said it was by a place called ***Script to Screen.com*** in California and for what it's worth there were some other T shirts being worn in the ad...one was a San Francisco tourist shirt and the other Tshirt was bright red and said ALTA or ACTA...not sure which. But this was just plain weird!!! Are we all crazy here or what lmao!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Just visit the website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .  can't find the Ad you're talking about.  but they have a "Go green.Save the planet" campaign.  But maybe we see everywhere clues  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that i am seeing all sorts of things all the time every where... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

i wanna see it :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "samsuperb"
i wanna see it :|
me too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

wow....this commercial is a must see!!! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

I want to see it again too. It was on in the early morning hours and ran for probably like half an hour. I saw a little snippet about the product today also around noon but it was different and had sports cars and irrelevant stuff in it. So now every time I see this product I'm going to be watching for Michael stuff  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

sweet1

Quote from: "billiejean17"
I think that i am seeing all sorts of things all the time every where... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I know what you mean! I see things all of the time. It just reminds me of how MJ felt about PT Barnum ( Never let the world forget you!) Just think all these months in the media, tabloids MJ has been in the conversation. VH1 ran the Jackson Family (story of the Jackson five) last night and all day today. I don't know how many times they have played that since he left the scene. TLC is running a special about his kids tonight. BET is having a tribute to him on the BET Music awards on June 27th. Let's not forget all of the commercials that have something to do with MJ (his music, sunflowers,numbers etc). I just believe that if you have a completely open heart and mind you will see everyday ( In other words Believe 100%). Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "NEFFERTEAREYA"
wow....this commercial is a must see!!! :o

Can you post the actual link to where we can see the commercial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

nefariTopic starter

I dont have a link to it at all and it's not a regular commercial, it's a longggg info ad that runs for like 30 minutes or more at a time, like when they advertise those work out thingys like bow flex or sell like the time/life Soul Train or sounds of the 70s CDs lol, one of those longggg extended ads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "nefari"
I dont have a link to it at all and it's not a regular commercial, it's a longggg info ad that runs for like 30 minutes or more at a time, like when they advertise those work out thingys like bow flex or sell like the time/life Soul Train or sounds of the 70s CDs lol, one of those longggg extended ads.

An infomercial? Ima keep my tv on syfy now and look for it :) Thanks for telling us about it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

suspicious mind

didn't know if it needed a new thread . thought it looks very interesting

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal