Latoyah has given an article to NOTW.

I cant scan it, but it starts of like this:

"He's still here," she insists, "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the World know. I have to believe he is here because thats what keeps me safe.  I have to believe he is still here for the sake of the little children"

It goes on to describe their childhood together and other things.

It ends with :

To mark the anniversary of his death, LaToyah says the family is planning a reunion and will spend the day doing some of Michaels favourite things.
"We dont want it to be a sad day",she insisists, "We want to celebrate Michaels incredible life, his wonderful personality, his incredible talent and his beautiful spirit.  Maybe we will watch some old movies, play some music and be happy.
One thing is for sure, Michael will be with us.  On that day, Michael will be there"

What do you think??

There is also a big interview with Navi.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: LaToyah - NOTW
June 20, 2010, 06:04:36 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
 "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the World know. I have to believe he is here
What does she mean by that ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 06:06:58 AM
Quote from: "mjfull"
 "He's still with me and he's just waiting to let the World know. I have to believe he is here

I know..  i almost dropped the magazine. Its the very first paragraph.

I havent got a scanner.. but if anyone else in the UK can scan this article on i know a lot of people would be grateful.

There is also a HUGE piece on Navi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 07:37:53 AM
Quote from: "mjfull"

I know..  i almost dropped the magazine. Its the very first paragraph.

I havent got a scanner.. but if anyone else in the UK can scan this article on i know a lot of people would be grateful.

There is also a HUGE piece on Navi.

I was shocked. Very. Shocked.  :shock:

I could scan it in for you but it would be late tonight or tomorrow morning because the scanner is at my mums house and im at my dads till then.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Hazzely

Re: LaToyah - NOTW - You Must Read This!!!
June 20, 2010, 07:51:51 AM
DancingTheDream wrote:

How cool is it?
"he's just waiting to let the world know"   ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 20, 2010, 07:52:38 AM
Guys just read the first 2 lines in my mag and came straight on here.. It so obvious she is telling us he is alive and going to show the world.. She said the exact same thing on an irish interview that Michael was still here and all was going to be revealed soon.. I believe she is giving us the message from Michael... They are going to be celebrating what he has done with the hoax on the 25th...

Here is first page::

2nd: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3rd: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

4th: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

June 20, 2010, 08:23:59 AM
Wow, thanks for posting. It is really hard to believe La Toya only meant it in a spiritual way!OMG, coming up weeks are going to be very agitating!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 20, 2010, 08:29:06 AM
JACKO lies flatto in mid-air in this amazing picture from his family's private archive.
The King of Pop levitates several feet off the ground apparently unsupported with magician Doug Henning by his side.

The incredible snap, taken in 1984, appears in new book Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives which is out now.

Michael Jackson fans can also get a taster of the photo - and other unseen images - in our brilliant 36-page colour magazine free with today's News of the World.

The tribute marks the first anniversary of the death of the pop superstar. The must-have magazine for fans and collectors also includes an interview with Jacko's sister La Toya.

The star's mum Katherine spent three months working on Never Can Say Goodbye with editor Sonia Lowe.

Last night Katherine said: "Michael was often misunderstood This is a chance for the world to see the real Michael Jackson - my son.

"I was the closest person to him in the world, and I wanted to tell the story about Michael the son - not the myth, pop star or entertainer."

The 100 page glossy hardback features never seen before snaps of Jackson from his childhood to the height of his fame.

It features candid moments with his family and astonishing glimpses at his happiest times with star likes Paul McCartney, Sugar Ray Leonard and even Bubbles - his famous pet chimp.

Fans will also be able to learn about the superstar through a new social media platform - jacksonsecretvault.com - which features thousands of unseen images, persona letters and videos from MJ.

Included in the vault of pictures are Jackson with ex Beatle Macca and sister La Toya at Neverland in 1982 and then dressed as a gangster at a Halloween party at Disneyland in the early 1980s.

News of the World readers can claim a 35 per cent discount before June 30 on Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives. Visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and quote the code MJLives.  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

June 20, 2010, 09:28:35 AM
She could just as well mean Michael's spirit is with her and guarding her. Remember the rumors in which LaToya claimed that MJ communicates with her through a parrot.

Quotes from the mag: "There is so much about his death that doesn't make sense. I get so angry when I think about his final hours."

&

"So many times I look up at the sky and I expect him to appear."

I believe it's page 3. Sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Loud

June 20, 2010, 09:59:46 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
She could just as well mean Michael's spirit is with her and guarding her. Remember the rumors in which LaToya claimed that MJ communicates with her through a parrot.

Quotes from the mag: "There is so much about his death that doesn't make sense. I get so angry when I think about his final hours."

&

"So many times I look up at the sky and I expect him to appear."

I believe it's page 3. Sad.

Exactly! We shouldn´t ignore that she speaks in past tense

And those parts underline that she is aware that Michael is dead. She speaks about Michaels spirit not him in person  :|

[attachment=0:1jf20lah]dont ignore it2.JPG[/attachment:1jf20lah]
[attachment=1:1jf20lah]Dont ignore it.JPG[/attachment:1jf20lah]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 10:09:31 AM
That's not a nice thing to say if you're talking about somebody's spirit. Wanting him to still be there. You want your loved ones to find peace, don't you?

"There is so much about his death that doesn't make sense." That's right.  :lol:

I've always thought that when they were making those kinda statements about Michael's "spirit" (or Michael), they must've been aware of the affect that might have on people. I mean, you can't honestly say to the world that Michael's alive and here forever, that you can't wait for him to "perform" again, that he's still there, etc. without thinking about the fact that people might and will get it wrong. So, it's always been my opinion that even if Michael's dead, they're kinda playing with us to keep some mystery and excitement going. That's a nasty allegation, but I just think they can't be that stupid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

June 20, 2010, 10:15:27 AM
Of course they are going to celebrate his life, that's his birthday, rebirth.

The one that bleached skin, molested little boys, had elephant man's bones, slept in oxygen chamber, been called wacko or jacko..........that guy is dead,that guy had been burried but the one that fought all accusations, lies, obsticles, backstabbers......that guy is alive. Maybe he won't come back, but he is definitely alive.

I believe......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

June 20, 2010, 10:22:43 AM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
That's not a nice thing to say if you're talking about somebody's spirit. Wanting him to still be there. You want your loved ones to find peace, don't you?

"There is so much about his death that doesn't make sense." That's right.  :lol:

I've always thought that when they were making those kinda statements about Michael's "spirit" (or Michael), they must've been aware of the affect that might have on people. I mean, you can't honestly say to the world that Michael's alive and here forever, that you can't wait for him to "perform" again, that he's still there, etc. without thinking about the fact that people might and will get it wrong. So, it's always been my opinion that even if Michael's dead, they're kinda playing with us to keep some mystery and excitement going. That's a nasty allegation, but I just think they can't be that stupid.

I understand where you are coming from. I think there are just two possibilities either Michael is dead and they really play with our minds or this is a hoax...but it is up to us how we like to interpret the information.

It is for a fact that they know that Michaels death will bring much money so this could be an explanation why they comment on purpose so that people think that MJ could be alive. This is still business.

It is sometimes hard to divide the truth from marketing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 10:50:07 AM
I cant find the interview she done here in Ireland online anymore but believe me she has stated that he is here and that all will be revealed very very soon.. If they are putting that stuff in papers saying he is waiting to show the world that.. that is wrong to play with fans minds like that if its not true.. I stil believe he is alive somewhere.. ALL WILL BE REVEALED AFTER HIS FIRST ANNIVERSARY.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

Loud

June 20, 2010, 10:55:57 AM
Quote from: "mjbusterdion"
I cant find the interview she done here in Ireland online anymore but believe me she has stated that he is here and that all will be revealed very very soon.. If they are putting that stuff in papers saying he is waiting to show the world that.. that is wrong to play with fans minds like that if its not true.. I stil believe he is alive somewhere.. ALL WILL BE REVEALED AFTER HIS FIRST ANNIVERSARY.....

We will see, lets wait. I do not believe it but I hope that they reveal it.

There is a girl called BOW who say the same things BAM on June 25th... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions