Hello, I went to Barnes & Noble, a bookstore, and found a book on Numerology called "NUMEROLOGY - A Complete Guide to Understanding and Using Your Numbers of Destiny."

In it, it tells you how to calculate many numbers about yourself.

One interesting number, in particular, is the Personal Year Number, a number that tells you, in essence, how that year will go. In order to calculate this, you have to add the month and day, plus the Universal Number of that year (1991, for example, would be: 1+9+9+1 = 20 = 2+0 = 2). It then, in the book, has a description of that number.

I decided to do Michael Jackson's personal year number for 2009.

2 (29 = 2+9 = 11 = 1+1 = 2)
+2 (2009 = 2+9 = 11 = 1+1 = 2)

The Personal Year for MJ is 8+2+2 = 12, which is reduced to 3. I then looked in the book at the section for Personal Year Number of 3 (with interesting parts bolded):
This is a year of expansion and personal growth. It is a time of heightened personal expression. Creativity and artistic talent come to the forefront. You are lighthearted, and you are drawn to all kinds of social events.

More than during other years, you will entertain and be entertained. You will meet new and exciting people. It is a time to appreciate all that you have. You are highly dynamic and charismatic. Your challenge is to avoid scattering your energies. You have a rare opportunity to bring forth new and creative ideas. But that requires discipline and focus.

It is easy to be optimistic and enthusiastic this year, and this may result in speeding up your projects. Yet there will be delays and disappointments unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration.

This is a pleasent time in which friendship is enjoyed and love is shared. This is often a good financial year, particularly if your creativity is well-directed. Surround yourself with upbeat and positive people.

You may travel more than usual, which in all likelihood will be an experience filled with exciting people and pleasure.

Control this year's tendencies toward glamour and extravagence, yet allow yourself more room to enjoy and celebrate.

You communicate well this year, and you are more capable of getting your ideas across.

Love is in the air.

February brings changes; June sees the completion of a project; and July signals a new beginning. August can be emotional, as can November.

Does that NOT sound like what happened with MJ this year? Down to June being the completion of a project (TII). July had the memorial. August WAS emotional, his first birthday since his "death." We understand his message more thanks to TS and the fine hoax investigators of MJHDI.
-----------------------------------------------------

Also, other interesting things:

1) His Personal Year Number for 2010, is 4.
2 (29 = 2+9 = 11 = 1+1 = 2)
3 (2010 = 2+1 = 3)
-----
8+2+3 = 13 = 4

This is a year to be organized and practical. Take care of details. Commit yourself entirely to your goals. Your concentration and ability to focus will be much improved over last year. You will have an attitude of realism and determination.

There can be a sense of limitation and some frustration this year. However, it is a time of important opportunities that must be seized. There can be considerable work travel.

You must be flexible this year to make full use of the opportunities that present themselves. It will require a combination of perseverance, hard work, and versatility. You will recieve recognition for your efforts and support from your friends and family.

It is a good year to buy real estate or to remodel your home. It is also a good time to take care of projects that have been postponed for too long..

Fulfill your obligations, and do not be afraid to spend some of that hard earned money. Selling and trading during this year are usually quite successful endeavors.

This is the year to work on your foundation and prepare yourself for the many changes that will undoubtedly come next year.

As a result of your hard work, there will be much satisfaction and a feeling of accomplishment.

January and February will bring some important change; a new opportunity perhaps. March requires self-reflection and reshaping of your plans. It is a good time to meditate on what lies ahead. June brings a new and important step, a breakthrough perhaps, in your work. October brings changes and a sense of chaos. You may feel threatened by the changes that are on the horizon. But November brings assistance in the form of a promotion or additional financial support.

January - Dr. Murray Investigation Ends, Jacksons tweet about "Revealed," and Grammys
February - TMZ clue on 2-5 (predicted by TIAI)
March - (fill in the blanks, I forgot what happened that month)
June - Potential Bam? (June 24th, 25th, 26th?)
October - Potential Bam? (maybe one year anniverary of TII release or even Halloween?)
November - ? (remember, remember the fifth of November?)

In concordance with this Personal Year Number of 4, there are 365 days in a year (a year from death is June 25th, 2010). So that means, 364 days from death is June 24th.

3+6+4 = 13 = 4 (the same exact number as his personal year number for 2010!)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Other Interesting Thing:

1) Pythagorean Numerology, a widely accepted form of Numerology, has the alphabet like this:

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|
A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|
J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|
S|T|U|V|W|X|Y|Z|

A popular theory on the other forum is that TS is really Tim Simkin, owner of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tim = 2+9+4 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
Simkin = 1+9+4+2+9+5 = 30 = 3

6+3 = 9

Maybe that website, like TS said in Update #6, is part of the TeSt. And the 9 calculation of Tim Simkin is just a clue about it, since 9 (and 999) is an important number in the hoax, namely of the RESURRECTION on 9-9-09 (again, predicted by S.T.U.D.Y.).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

It's a shame not more people came here to view this and connect with it. The fact that it is mathematical in nature is probably the culprit. You may find an interest in Vortex based mathematics. It is simple in it's structure and deals with energy as the core to all expansion. Ever thing from cell division to how planets move through the cosmos can be explained using Vortex based mathematics. I am sure you will find some similarities to your book on numerology when you look at this. Numbers are the path to follow for explanations to difficult problems but L.O.V.E. will always be the answer, even when a question has not been asked. :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not sure if I saw this thread before but it is a very good topic! I've been studying numerology for a few years now! =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Thank you for this thread, I appreciated all the good info. the accuracy of numerology is uncanny sometimes!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hadn't read this thread and I still stand by it. If I still had the book, I'd look up his description for 2011 (since the one for 2010 says that changes will come next year).

EDIT:

I looked it up online and here is year number for 2011 (5):
This is an exciting year in which you will be required to promote yourself in order to take full advantage of the opportunities that await you.
There will be increased opportunity to travel, and possibly a change of residence.
You may be tempted by the desires of the flesh: too much food, alcohol, sex, and drugs. Be careful and discriminatory. You could make mistakes in these areas.
You will have some unexpected adventures and lucky breaks this year.
This can be an unsettling year if you try to cling to outmoded methods or characteristics. Throw off the old, and adopt the new. It is a year of rebirth and release after last year's struggle.
This is a year in which change takes place consistently, and particularly so in April and May. July is a breakthrough, a time to enjoy life. September can be intense, while October requires tact and balance in relationships.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Wow. I looove numerology. Still learning. This is great info. Seems very spot on where MJ is concerned. Thanks for bringing attention to it again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Here is an online numerology calculator if anyone wants to check their own numbers!

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions