Re: To Serenitys_Dream and TS
June 21, 2010, 03:55:33 PM
My thought was that T.S just might be Michael........

We will find out in the next chapter of This Is It...... :lol:

Stay tuned
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 21, 2010, 06:40:31 PM
:roll:

The idea of a test is not a warning nor is it this test something we have to pass or fail but is instead a measurement of how well we are accepting the reasons behind the hoax.

In statistics, you only need a small sample (number of people) to actually TEST to be able to gauge the response of the over all population.
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:04:10 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 21, 2010, 06:51:00 PM
TS is straight to the point and I think he has proven to be very legit by now, so I don't get why people are still questioning his intentions. Because of the 'test'? Don't you guys realize the whole past year has been a test for everyone on so many levels and in so many ways?

If Mike will return with the message we have all been discussing, of course he needs to test if his army is ready for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 21, 2010, 07:58:30 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
This test scared me. I mean what if it's kind of a warning like "Believe me or I'll leave you alone without the knowledge" kind of threat?  :|

Stay awake.

Yeah that took me when I first read the last update. I mean why would Michael test us?!? Haven't we had enough? Many people deceived us already. That seemed like a warning to me like "Follow me and believe me or I won't give you no more knowledge". I don't know no more  what to believe  :|   You don't believe in TS, do you Grace?

That test thing confused me too. And I have to agree with you on that. It sounds like a warning. And Elvis is coming back after 33 years? I don't believe that too. Anyways, we'll see if TS is really legit if something comes from the Jacksons about This is also it. If TS says that he doesn't need to prove anything kind of thing, it means that he's just another faker. I still do appreciate the work she/he has done but I would never ever forgive him/her for lying to us that she/he is related to Michael.

The idea of a test is not a warning nor is it this test something we have to pass or fail but is instead a measurement of how well we are accepting the reasons behind the hoax.

In statistics, you only need a small sample (number of people) to actually TEST to be able to gauge the response of the over all population.

Sorry but that's what I understand when I read the test part. He also wrote: Many FAILED the test. That doesn't sound like Michael or someone close to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 21, 2010, 08:00:06 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
TS is straight to the point and I think he has proven to be very legit by now, so I don't get why people are still questioning his intentions. Because of the 'test'? Don't you guys realize the whole past year has been a test for everyone on so many levels and in so many ways?

If Mike will return with the message we have all been discussing, of course he needs to test if his army is ready for it.

Exactly, this whole year and this whole hoax was a test to us. Why would Michael need to do more tests on believers and why would it be through a web-page thing? Is this the way to understand if his army is ready by testing them through a web-site, if we checked out that web site or not? Is this the test or is this the test that's suppose to be to test his army? I don't think so. That sounds ridiculous to me. But again, it's my opinion. And I can be wrong or I can be right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 21, 2010, 09:00:12 PM
8-)

Failing the test in that case is not understanding or accepting the reasons why this has all happened.

The following are excerpts of TS' posts which have led me to believe that TS IS Michael.

TS said:

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

This entire story is important it is a parable. A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson. Parables were used by Jesus to teach his apostles and the faithful.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious. Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact,if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

Please read this two paragraphs from different sections of TS' posts together, focus on the RED.

Furthermore, I did not promote any specific religious organization. I am not personally a Jehovah’s Witness, and I am not trying to promote the Jehovah’s Witness organization (WatchTower) and/or the entire Jehovah’s Witness belief system. Nevertheless, I do believe some of the Witnesses doctrines.

This does not mean that Michael still holds all of the same (Jehovah’s Witness) beliefs that he had in earlier years. But on the other hand, he does still have some of those beliefs.

Very interesting...

whether I was MJ, or at least someone very close to MJ.

Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear”.
Does this sound familiar?

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.
In other words if I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe it. So it is safer to deny who I (TS/MJ) really am.

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions.
In other words: "I Love You ALL, I Really Do" 8-)
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:04:48 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2010, 09:25:22 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Just in case you're addressing me in there, too, Souza, I never questioned his intentions and I've never doubted his legitimacy- it's just that the way he worded the test part and another member of the board's theory about the test confused me a bit- but I really do feel like I've come so far since the 25th and I'm ready to help MJ with whatever I need to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 21, 2010, 10:21:54 PM

Sorry but that's what I understand when I read the test part. He also wrote: Many FAILED the test. That doesn't sound like Michael or someone close to Michael.

Failing the test in that case is not understanding or accepting the reasons why this has all happened.

The following are excerpts of TS' posts which have led me to believe that TS IS Michael.

TS said:

Although the majority of comments about TIAI have been very positive, yet there have been several complaints and objections that need to be addressed. But before getting into any further details, let me tell a short story. Whether it is true or not isn’t important—the point is still the same; nevertheless, it was told to me as a true story.

This entire story is important it is a parable.  A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson. Parables were used by Jesus to teach his apostles and the faithful.

The Lynyrd Skynyrd band was eating in a restaurant one day, when someone put money in the jukebox and picked “Sweet Home Alabama”. Then the band chimed in, and started singing along. Soon the man who paid for the song on the jukebox asked them to stop singing, because this was his favourite song—and he wanted to hear the real band singing it, not them! The band kindly stopped singing; but when they were leaving, they asked the waitress (who knew that they were Lynyrd Skynryd) to let the jukebox man know who they really were—once they were gone.

I think that the point to the story is obvious.  Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact,if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

Please read this two paragraphs from different sections of TS' posts together, focus on the RED.

Furthermore, I did not promote any specific religious organization. I am not personally a Jehovah’s Witness, and I am not trying to promote the Jehovah’s Witness organization (WatchTower) and/or the entire Jehovah’s Witness belief system. Nevertheless, I do believe some of the Witnesses doctrines.

This does not mean that Michael still holds all of the same (Jehovah’s Witness) beliefs that he had in earlier years. But on the other hand, he does still have some of those beliefs.

Very interesting...

Once “This Is It” started showing in the theatres: it appeared as though I was “gone”; but in reality I was still watching, “directing” TIAI from behind the scenes, until the right time for me to “reappear”.

And although I am not MJ, I do have information about MJ and the hoax that has not yet been fully understood. I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.
In other words if I told you the truth, you wouldn't believe it. So it is safer to deny who I (TS/MJ) really am.

I love all of you hoax believers, even those who have opposed TIAI; and I also love the non-believers. In fact, I love all people of all races and all religions.
In other words: "I Love You ALL, I Really Do"  8-)

Thank you so much for spending your time Serenity. I read all of TS updates already and the parts you wrote with red and underlined took my attention too. I respect what you believe but I don't believe TS is Michael. It's maybe we've deceived by a lot who were trying to act like Michael. It's maybe I can not trust people easily afterall. Even if I want to believe that TS is Michael, the part inside me who wants to protect myself from liars, dangers etc stop me. Maybe it's just my self defense. And I still think what I think about that test thing.

I still believe and appreciate MOST of the things TS wrote. Just except the Elvis coming back part. That was too far fetched to me. But I still do agree with Michael's message part. And that's the IMPORTANT part I think. If Michael comes back this summer or anytime sooner, we'll all learn the truth about TS I guess. And even if I'm wrong about TS, I know that I'm right about Michael's message and that's what is important to save the world. The identity of TS or if he's really related to Michael is NOT important. It's just if he's another faker and if Michael doesn't come back, we're going to get hurt so so much. That's what scares me. I don't want to fill myself with the hope of a comeback which almost all of my heart believes in but just in case of the opposite possibility, I pull myself back and try to look at everything objectively. I'm a troop of the L.O.V.E army still, nothing has been changed. And I'm NOT going to fail Michael. That's what matters I think.
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 21, 2010, 11:03:03 PM
:|

The thing is Purove, youu are using a defence mechanism to protect yourself. You are not using critical thinking nor looking at things with an open mind.

As far as Elvis returning to public life, that really isn't what was said. That part was as follows and does not necessarily mean a PHYSICAL "BAM" by Elvis but does suggest a physical one by Michael.

TS said:

"Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public)."
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:05:26 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 22, 2010, 12:27:12 AM

TS said:[/b]

This entire story is important it is a parable.  A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson. Parables were used by Jesus to teach his apostles and the faithful.

I think that the point to the story is obvious.  Some hoax believers don’t know MJ quite as well as they might think. In fact,if MJ were here personally on these forums, some of the MJ “fans” would reject what he said and even say unkind things to him—and not even realize that it was him!

Very interesting...

In other words: "I Love You ALL, I Really Do"  8-)

Thank you so much for spending your time Serenity. I read all of TS updates already and the parts you wrote with red and underlined took my attention too. I respect what you believe but I don't believe TS is Michael. It's maybe we've deceived by a lot who were trying to act like Michael. It's maybe I can not trust people easily afterall. Even if I want to believe that TS is Michael, the part inside me who wants to protect myself from liars, dangers etc stop me. Maybe it's just my self defense. And I still think what I think about that test thing.

I still believe and appreciate MOST of the things TS wrote. Just except the Elvis coming back part. That was too far fetched to me. But I still do agree with Michael's message part. And that's the IMPORTANT part I think. If Michael comes back this summer or anytime sooner, we'll all learn the truth about TS I guess. And even if I'm wrong about TS, I know that I'm right about Michael's message and that's what is important to save the world. The identity of TS or if he's really related to Michael is NOT important. It's just if he's another faker and if Michael doesn't come back, we're going to get hurt so so much. That's what scares me. I don't want to fill myself with the hope of a comeback which almost all of my heart believes in but just in case of the opposite possibility, I pull myself back and try to look at everything objectively. I'm a troop of the L.O.V.E army still, nothing has been changed. And I'm NOT going to fail Michael. That's what matters I think.
;)

The thing is Purove, youu are using a defence mechanism to protect yourself. You are not using critical thinking nor looking at things with an open mind.

As far as Elvis returning to public life, that really isn't what was said. That part was as follows and does not necessarily mean a  PHYSICAL "BAM" by Elvis but does suggest a physical one by Michael.

TS said:

"Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public)."

I have to disagree with you because I do look at things with an open mind. That's the reason why I'm here and that's the reason why I understand Michael's message. Everyone has their own opinion and you shouldn't blame people with being narrow minded when they disagree with you. I explained my reasons so open. This's enough for me. I'm off this topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 22, 2010, 01:23:28 AM
:?:

I believe you have misunderstood me as this is not a personal attack at all. I am not blaming you for anything. If you are defending yourself from being hurt then you are closing yourself to the possibilities. I did not say you were narrow minded. I said that in regards to TS only that you were viewing it with a closed mind as a defensive mechanism and it had nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me.This is an observation based on what you had written yourself as your reasons.

I did not say that I know for sure that TS is Michael, I said that I believe he may be. You also said that one of the reasons why you thought he might not be was to do with the Test and I have explained what the test is referring to.
As far as Elvis returning to public life, that really isn't what was said. That part was as follows and does not necessarily mean a PHYSICAL "BAM" by Elvis but does suggest a physical one by Michael.
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:07:15 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 22, 2010, 02:02:13 AM
I have to disagree with you because I do look at things with an open mind. That's the reason why I'm here and that's the reason why I understand Michael's message. Everyone has their own opinion and you shouldn't blame people with being narrow minded when they disagree with you. I explained my reasons so open. This's enough for me. I'm off this topic.

I believe you have misunderstood me as this is not a personal attack at all. I am not blaming you for anything. If you are defending yourself from being hurt then you are closing yourself to the possibilities. I did not say you were narrow minded. I said that in regards to TS only that you were viewing it with a closed mind as a defensive mechanism and it had nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing with me.This is an observation based on what you had written yourself as your reasons:

I didn't get it as a personal attack hon, no worries about that. It's just my english is not that good to express what I'm trying to say. And it just bothers me when I can not define myself. Actually I'm OPENING myself to the possibilities. I had never ever thought that TS could be a fake since I saw that test thing. And I defended him blindly all the time. After I saw that test issue, I opened my mind to the possibility of he could be a fake. It's not just only about my self defense mechanism.

I did not say that I know for sure that TS is Michael, I said that I believe he may be. You also said that one of the reasons why you thought he might not be was to do with the Test and I have explained what the test is referring to.

Yes, you explained what you get from the test part. And I said that I don't get it that way. It still looks like a warning to me. I think we should agree to disagree on this issue.

And I pointed out what TS actually said.

As far as Elvis returning to public life, that really isn't what was said. That part was as follows and does not necessarily mean a  PHYSICAL "BAM" by Elvis but does suggest a physical one by Michael.

TS said:[/b][/color]

I know for sure what TS wrote about Elvis and I never wrote that Elvis is going to come back in flesh and bone in the public audience. I meant anything about Elvis being alive is NOT going to explode in the news and etc. I do not believe the trial of Eliza is going to be learnt by the public. Just except by a few hoax investigators like us but that's it. That's the reason why I wrote Elvis' come back is too far fetched to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2010, 07:56:58 AM
I just have one question. If Michael is trying to reach the masses with his message, why would he make it so convulated and difficult to understand that we would require someone to "translate" it for us? It's so contradictory to his music and lyrics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 22, 2010, 11:57:00 AM
:(
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 02:26:08 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 23, 2010, 03:11:57 AM
TMZ.com is a celebrity news web site which debuted on November 8, 2005. It was a collaboration between America Online (AOL) and Telepictures Productions, a division of Warner Bros., until Time Warner divested AOL in 2009. The site is now under the sole control of Warner Bros.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Time Warner (formerly AOL Time Warner) is the world's second largest entertainment conglomerate in terms of revenue (behind Disney and ahead of News Corporation and Viacom), as well as the world's largest media conglomerate, headquartered in the Time Warner Center in New York City. Formerly two separate companies, Warner Communications, Inc. and Time Inc.

Warner Communications was established in 1971 when Kinney National Company spun off its non-entertainment assets, due to a financial scandal over its parking operations and changed its name.
It was the parent company for Warner Bros. Pictures and Warner Music Group during the 1970s and 1980s. It also owned DC Comics and Mad. Warner made (and later lost) considerable profits with Atari, which it owned from 1976 to 1984.

Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc., also known as Warner Bros. Pictures or simply Warner Bros.is an American producer of film and television entertainment.
One of the major film studios, it is a subsidiary of Time Warner, with its headquarters in Burbank, California and New York City. Warner Bros. has several subsidiary companies, including Warner Bros. Studios, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, TheWB.com, and DC Comics. Warner owns half of The CW Television Network.

This establishes that Time-Warner (AOL, Warner Bros. etc) is the parent company of TMZ.

Saudi Prince To Double Stake in AOL
By Lori Enos NewsFactor Network November 3, 2000
Billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said Thursday that he intends to double his investment in America Online (NYSE: AOL), bringing his stake to a whopping $2.05 billion (US$).
The prince decided to invest more heavily in AOL because he reportedly believes the company is the "anchor of the industry" and will flourish even though other high-tech companies are "collapsing and going under left and right."
"America Online is the No. 1 Internet company in the world and has a solid foundation and is making profit," the prince said in published reports. "When the dust settles on the dot-com industry, America Online will be around."

Michael Jackson forms entertainment venture with Saudi Arabian prince
Jet, April 8, 1996
The king of pop, Michael Jackson, recently launched a joint venture with Saudi Arabia's Prince al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud to promote entertainment based on "family values."
Kingdom Entertainment, the name of the new venture, will develop a variety of entertainment projects such as movies, books, hotels, recordings, licensing, merchandising and theme parks.
"Michael Jackson and I shared the same interests and the same essential values," the Prince said about Jackson, whom he met 18 months ago in Paris and says also shares his "need to preserve family values."
The megastar, who designed the project's logo of a jeweled Excaliburstyle sword in a rock, said he wanted to be "actively involved in all facets of the global multimedia explosion."
Kingdom Entertainment's first project will be to sponsor Jackson's HIStory world tour.

[youtube:4rqq5io0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxRAweU7Fs[/youtube:4rqq5io0]

Kingdom Entertainment
The Kingdom Entertainment Group is a leading event production company providing its services for corporate and non profit events, award and fashion shows, touring presentations and network TV specials.

One of the major shareholders (owners?) in Time-Warner (AOL, Warner bros. etc) is a good friend and business associate of Michael Jackson. Maybe this is the influence on TMZ.
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 02:26:54 AM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions