*Mo*

Re: To Serenitys_Dream and TS
June 25, 2010, 02:35:35 AM
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"
First of, you guys need to calm down and stop defending TS all the time. You should allow people to tell their opinion about TS. As much as you PUSH harder on us to believe TS is legit, as much as people start to believe that TS is you, Mo or Serenity. They don't say anything here because you ban them or all of you jump on them.

I'm TS?  Well Thank You for the compliment, I'm honored!  I wish my mathematical skills were close to TS', I even have to open up the calculator (for which I have a hot key on my laptop) to figure out a number for a specific date or time :lol:

I only laugh when I see comments like "They don't say anything here because you ban them".  It's common knowledge on these boards that people don't get banned for expressing an opinion.  People get banned for being rude and disrespectful, but that's not something the banned ones want to admit.  Believe whatever you want to believe, it's not my loss...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: Criticism about TS
June 25, 2010, 03:11:43 AM
out of interest has anyone checked ts ip address...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 04:04:42 AM
Strangely was watching one of the programs on VH1 and they spoke to Usher and he used the word STUDY three or four times in two sentences. Made me think of TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 25, 2010, 05:10:46 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
out of interest has anyone checked ts ip address...?

No, for the simple reason that I don't have the urge to know who TS is, I believe that TS will reveal himself when the time is right. Besides that I am sure TS will post using a proxy server.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 05:42:09 AM
Shouldn't a discussion on who TS is and whether a real insider or a clever hoax investigator be kept objective and positive?
Questioning is good but when a question to an answer is given by a verified source, is there any value in continuing the challenge?
It is true, that I have been wondering about TS identity and some of the more visible Hoax investigators made their way on my short list (TS being a "Team of Soldiers" even crossed my mind -  :D ) but once somebody denied being TS or knowing TS, do you carry on challenging?

My simple perspective is No unless hard evidence remain unexplained.  ;) and I am sending my support to Serenity_dreams ... continue in crossing the DOTS, you are doing a great job.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Serenitys_Dream

June 25, 2010, 11:04:02 AM
Sorry but are you TS?
No, I am not

Maybe you're not but your posts are way too long just like TS' posts.

Just because I have written some lengthy posts, does not mean I am TS. It is only your opinion that they are "way too long", I just try to be through in my research. My writing style is completely different and I have 884 posts on this forum, not all of them are "way too long". If you find my posts "way too long" then don't read them! They are long because they are researched and they contain links to the sources etc.

I've been following you for sometime and I've started to think that you're the one behind TIAI. It's maybe because TS and your posts look very similar (they're all very brilliant and smart).

No, I am not behind TIAI. My posts do not look anything like TS'. My recent posts were long because I wanted to be thorough in my investigation of the meanings of the acronyms and was providing information all in one place.

Funny how you accuse me of wrong doing and try to cover that accusation followed by a compliment. You can't have it both ways, either I am a bad person trying to fool people or I am good person who writes "brilliant and smart" posts. Your flattery does not excuse accusing me unjustly of wrong doing.

If you're not TS, pls keep on writing your posts because they're amazing and take my words as a praise but if you're TS and telling us that you're connected to the Jackson family and you're not, pls stop doing what you're doing. Because many people belive in TS and we think Michael is coming back this summer or anytime sooner because it will be too late to fight for the message if he comes later. And if he doesn't come back, our hearts will be broken and we all will be toooooo upset because TS made us believe that there's a message of Michael and he will come back sooner or later.

Again, how dare you insinuate that I am trying to fool anyone. What proof do you have? That a wrote 10, 20, 30 lengthy posts out of the 884 posts, I have made on this forum. Why do you point a finger at me anyway? Are you trying to discredit me, silence me?

I have looked at all 46 of your posts. Yes, that's right 46 posts in total.
This is the second thread you have created criticizing TS.

TIAI READS THE FORUM? Criticizing TIAI!
Post by RestlessSoul » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:34 pm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Of all 46 posts you have made:
7 of them are in this thread.
7 of them are in other threads regarding TIAI
3 of them are in the other thread you created criticizing TS

You have only made 19 posts on the forum in any other topics, 17 of your 46 posts involve TS or TIAI.
Almost half of your posts critize TS and half of those are criticizing me and/or TS...

Your posts and the following youtube comment, remind me of this nasty person on youtube. They were leaving rude, cruel comments on my channel about my hoax videos. I had to block them. If it isn't you, well sorry but the way that you write really seems similar. I have read all of your posts on this forum because I was interested what your contribution has been, since you seem to think you have the right to make unfounded accusations about other members.

Quote from: "tweeeetbirdytweeeet"
tweeeetbirdytweeeet (2 months ago)  (Pending approval)
Approve | Remove | Unblock User | Spam Marked as spam
Ooooh, I've just seen the latest masterpiece. You know, it's pretty nice that you put your love energy in the creative direction, making such a movies instead of hanging out in the chats/blogs. But... I guess you're seriously sick. Take yourself with an irony. Your so-called "love" gives you the piteous look. Don't do that. Don't show to the whole world your mental disorder - it would be better to hide. And yep, of course, he's giving the signs from his hiding ;) If that tendency doesn't confuse you and you're going to insist--so, sorry, but you're really mentally unhealthy. The truth is: you try to see that you wanna see. Don't do that.

And my response before blocking them.
Quote from: "XxSerenityxDreamsxX"
tweeeetbirdytweeeet

Re: Your comment
Hate is such an awful burden to carry in your heart. It blackens your soul and twists you all up inside. You can usually recognize an individual that is weighed down heavily by being filled with such bitterness. Frequently, it shows in their face and in the hurtful way they attack others that they may feel inferior to or threatened by. Often, those who are angry, envious and/or jealous try to victimize others through judgmental and cruel behaviour and comments. I sense that you haven't looked within or used that metaphorical mirror lately. Perhaps before you attempt to offer your brand of "caring" through ridiculing, belittling and name calling stop and ask yourself why you have such a compulsion to do so in the first place. Such nastiness really does affect you more than the one you are trying to inflict damage to and eventually everything you do does comes back to you. Choose your course wisely. Love really is the answer but I guess not all of us have received this message yet. Good luck and God bless you.
I will pray for you.
with L.O.V.E. & Light
Serenity

Your posts and the youtube comment also remind me of the stalker woman from Romanian named Dana Ada, screen name Tabloid Junkie. She is involved in fooling fans with fake Michael Jackson accounts in chat rooms, on myspace, on twitter and has harassed me. Which by the way, I have documented in my blog. ;)

Now this may not be you but there is always the possibility it is and I think you may just be "Dana" or one of her friends. The intention behind "Dana's" game was to mislead, discredit, and confuse. So if you are that person or one of her pals, I ask you stop because what they do is very cruel. If you are not, I will apologize but prove it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 25, 2010, 05:55:12 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
But since there is so much controversy over all this, I will keep my info to myself. You all can continue to read and discuss the tabloid shit in all the articles, including the ones from TMZ. You can all focus on garbage just like Michael wants... Oh wait that isn't what he said was it. I think he actually said something like skip the trash and find the substance, read between the lines but obviously many people never received that memo...

Wait a minute, did I get it wrong? Are you saying that we're "focusing" on garbage but you save us and show the important parts to us? We can NOT find any of them WITHOUT you?  WoW, how modest you are Serenity! I've always praised you and your posts BUT this doesn't mean that you're the ONLY one who finds great things! We're all making our investigation here and we have our own minds to what to focus on! Actually I don't believe that TMZ is giving a clue with the letters "all the time". Yes, of course there're things but we can find them without you too! I didn't like the way you underestimate the believers. Afterall, I hope you keep your info to yourself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

June 25, 2010, 06:30:32 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
But since there is so much controversy over all this, I will keep my info to myself. You all can continue to read and discuss the tabloid shit in all the articles, including the ones from TMZ. You can all focus on garbage just like Michael wants... Oh wait that isn't what he said was it. I think he actually said something like skip the trash and find the substance, read between the lines but obviously many people never received that memo...

Wait a minute, did I get it wrong? Are you saying that we're "focusing" on garbage but you save us and show the important parts to us? We can NOT find any of them WITHOUT you?  WoW, how modest you are Serenity! I've always praised you and your posts BUT this doesn't mean that you're the ONLY one who finds great things! We're all making our investigation here and we have our own minds to what to focus on! Actually I don't believe that TMZ is giving a clue with the letters "all the time". Yes, of course there're things but we can find them without you too! I didn't like the way you underestimate the believers. Afterall, I hope you keep your info to yourself.

Breath in...breath out...have a good night sleep...and reread the messages tomorrow.

I think the news and events of today have been bombarding us all, and taking a little bit of rest wouldn't harm at this moment.  We're all here for the same reason, and there's absolutely no need for attacking each other.

EVERYONE is entitled to post his/her findings, and if you don't like some of the post you can chose to skip them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 25, 2010, 06:32:25 PM
Hey Serenity, just a quick post to say how much I LOVE you and appreciate all your effort and research here for the benefit of our common goal of unravelling this mystery. Much LOVE to you my sister.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 25, 2010, 06:44:15 PM

Don't jump on me. I never said "We can NOT find any of them WITHOUT you?"
I was pretty upset and angry when I wrote my posts yesterday and go ahead find them without me then. I have had enough of this abuse and that is exactly what it is a thread dedicated to bashing me; taking my words out of context.

Everyone here has the right to their opinions but you don't have the right to bash individuals. As it seems that I my posts are "way too long" and not worth reading, maybe I should keep the information to myself and no longer post.

Oh and by the way...
I do know some things that I haven't shared and why?
Just as TS said "because if I told you how I know them you wouldn't believe me anyway."

Here's a clue, it's the very first video I made in regards to Michael Jackson and I posted this video in a thread months after I originally created the video.

[youtube:1d2qh6k2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRAnla_x4vc[/youtube:1d2qh6k2]

L.O.V.E. & Light
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 03:25:39 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 25, 2010, 07:19:23 PM
Quote from: "RK"
Hey Serenity, just a quick post to say how much I LOVE you and appreciate all your effort and research here for the benefit of our common goal of unravelling this mystery. Much LOVE to you my sister.

I haven't had more than 2-3 hours of sleep a night in the last year, seems I have developed chronic insominia. I have been harassed, bullied, and called all kinds of names, including "wacko", all for telling the truth, investigating, researching and sharing that information. I wasn't a fan but something happened on June 25th that changed my life forever. I am not looking for answers, mine have already been answered. I was on forums to try to help bring the truth to light, seems I am failing.
Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 03:23:14 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
June 25, 2010, 07:26:25 PM
To Serenitys Dream,

Do NOT worry yourself over the naysayers and haters, they exist for a reason.  ;)

I am a believer... in ALL things positive, but I also have a "reality" of "knowing" negative as well. The trials and tribulations we face are merely "tests" for us to overcome and make us stronger.

When people are given certain gifts and great abilities, they most certainly will be challenged. The "tests" are given simply (in my opinion) to see if we are worthy to keep the abilities bestowed upon us. With great power and abilities comes great responsibility.

Do NOT become discouraged at the negativity towards you Serenity... just know you have a friend in me who believes in your WORK and contributions to this forum.

I also face the same challenges...Many would NOT believe me if I said what I have "known" or felt. So in saying that, I too have also kept much to myself. This was about learning and some things can not be just "told" to the people, some things they must find on their own or it would not mean as much to them. Everyone also has "free will" to choose at the end of the day what to believe in. Truth or deception, it is all needed to weed out the strong from the weak. Personal perception and interpretation is ones "own" truth and reality.

God Bless you Serenity. You are a gift to the world, remember that always.

Peace
 :ugeek:
This is my original post taken from your starting thread on "Is Michael psychic"...

[youtube:3bh5336f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxgeH8InR9g&feature=related[/youtube:3bh5336f]
BUTTERFLY EFFECT^^^^^^^

I absolutely agree with this video. I am a firm believer in the fact that we are ALL spiritually connected, through energy and a higher power.

Whatever philosophy you choose to believe in, it ALL resembles the same starting and ending point.

I will not go into great detail of what I feel because it is too complicated to explain. I am not the subject of this hoax. I do however posess highly intuitive abilities when I choose to be OPEN and not close my mind and heart/soul off from it.

I have been tormented ALOT recently in my own SOUL from the pain of MJ and the world's pain.

[youtube:3bh5336f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO830ynPzA0[/youtube:3bh5336f]

MOTHMAN PROPHECIES^^^^^^^

[youtube:3bh5336f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fglzCnPlec[/youtube:3bh5336f]
DRAGONFLY^^^^^^^
Here are 3 good movies to watch, these will explain the phenomenon of energy, L.O.V.E.= Law Of Vibrational Energy, spiritual connections, and how one thing can and will start a reaction globally.

Good job to the maker of this video, KUDOS!

Peace
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 25, 2010, 07:30:31 PM
Please calm down, I Always liked Michael, and like Others I Do Not Know What Happened to me on 25 June 2009, Not my how to Explain Behavior, I Have Losses HAD great in my life, my mother's biggest .. Earlier as I said Do Not know how to Explain this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

June 25, 2010, 07:39:22 PM

Don't jump on me. I never said "We can NOT find any of them WITHOUT you?" and I was pretty pissed off when I wrote that yesterday and go ahead find them without me then. I have had enough of this abuse and that is exactly what it is a thread dedicated to bashing me, taking my words out of context.

Everyone here has the right to their opinions but you don't have the right to bash individuals. As it seems that I am not really a member of theses forums, I will keep my information to myself and no longer post.

Oh and by the way...
I do know some things that I haven't shared and why?
Just as TS said "because if I told you how I know them you wouldn't believe me anyway."

Here's a clue, it's the very first video I made in regards to Michael Jackson and I posted this video in a thread months after I originally created the video.

[youtube:kkjq9i5h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRAnla_x4vc[/youtube:kkjq9i5h]

L.O.V.E. & Light

Serenity, I just wanted to know if everybody can have these capacities ? I mean are they inherent to our human nature but hidden for some reason ? You seem to know a lot on this subject and I'm interested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Serenitys_Dream

June 26, 2010, 02:06:59 PM

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Serenity, I just wanted to know if everybody can have these capacities ? I mean are they inherent to our human nature but hidden for some reason ? You seem to know a lot on this subject and I'm interested.

Yes, we all have them. In some people they are just more naturally developed. Similar to some one who has skills at math, science, music, dancing etc.

In some people they are dormant in others they are not maximized but they can be developed through Mediation, chakra exercises and nutrition.

Nutrition because things such as fluoride bind to the Pineal Gland in the brain, which is connected to the "third eye" and cause it to not function. Other things such as mercury, which is supposedly used as a preservative in vaccines. Mercury is a heavy metal which also builds up in the body. Mercury is poison as is fluoride. Genetically modified food are also very unhealthy and disturb the bodies balance and functioning.

Pineal Gland - is the sixth chakra whose awakening is linked to prophecy and and increased psychic awareness as consciousness ascends. The pineal gland, or third eye, is located in the geometric center of the brain. This correlates to the location of the Great Pyramid in the center of the physical planet. This pineal gland is activated by Light, and it controls the various bio-rhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process. When it awakens, one feels a pressure at the base of the brain.

While the physiological function of the pineal gland has been unknown until recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools have long known this area in the middle of the brain to be the connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds. Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural powers. Development of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision.

To activate the 'third eye' is to raise one's frequency and moving into higher consciousness - all is a consciousness experience perceived through the Eye of Time or Third Eye. Meditation, Visualization Yoga, and all forms of Out of Body travel, open the Third Eye and allow you to 'see' beyond the physical. As you practice, you will get it faster and more frequently. Your psychic abilities will increase as well as your dream time messages. You may first begin with your eyes closed, but as you practice, you will be able to open your third eye by focusing your attention and receiving messages with your physical eyes open. Planetary vibration/frequency is accelerating exponentially, allowing souls to peer into other realms far more easily than in the past. Frequency will continue to rise until consciousness evolves out of the physical in the next few years.

20 Meditation Tips For Beginners

Activate and Stimulate Your Chakras

how to activate the chakras open the third eye and awaken kundalini energy healing

HEALTH EFFECTS: Fluoride & the Pineal Gland
Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals.

It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.

The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes.

The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone).

After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin.

Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals.

Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows:

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."

Most SSRI Antidepressants Contain Fluoride
SSRI antidepressants, except in a few instances, are fluorinated molecules.These include citalopram, escitalopram oxalate, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine maleate, and paroxetine. A notable exception is sertraline. Because of the difficulty of biological systems in dealing with metabolism of fluorinated molecules, fluorinated antibiotics and antidepressants are among the major fluorinated organics found in treated city sewage and wastewater.

Other drugs and things that also contain fluoride - Not necessarily a complete list
Antipsychotics such as fluphenazine, HIV protease inhibitors such as tipranavir, antibiotics such as ofloxacin and trovafloxacin, and anesthetics such as halothane. Fluorine has applications in imaging techniques like PET scan, radio-active isotope studies, in teflon used in cardiac bypass grafts, surgical implants and even in the teflon coating over our non-stick pans!
Fluoro polymers like teflon are chemically inert and biocompatible. So less chances of the body rejecting such material after it is introduced in the body.

[youtube:2i2kgwku]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUroSlMWTbY[/youtube:2i2kgwku]

[youtube:2i2kgwku]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLGQ2QYrRw[/youtube:2i2kgwku]

[youtube:2i2kgwku]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKuznYVn40s[/youtube:2i2kgwku]

[youtube:2i2kgwku]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLYrSfnsqb0[/youtube:2i2kgwku]

Listen to the interviewers laugh as the Scientist, Dr. Hilleman, discusses the the terrible things he knew were in the vaccines he was developing; unbelievable. :cry:

[youtube:2i2kgwku]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCus0zB_ilE[/youtube:2i2kgwku]

If you also recall Mo & Souza's blog on the Flouride & items found in the room with Michael at the "death scene", Fluoride was very much present; in toothpaste, bottled water etc. Perhaps the message wasn't that Michael was being poisoned with this stuff but that WE ALL ARE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions