No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: To Serenitys_Dream and TS
June 23, 2010, 07:45:39 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
If TS is not Michael, TS is doing what Michael tells :mrgreen:

yep, TS can be Michael/someone related to Michael or TS can be a MJ poser.

And as much as some people push others to believe in TS, as much as I start to believe TS is another fake.  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 24, 2010, 04:24:36 PM
Quote from: "RestlessSoul"

And as much as some people push others to believe in TS, as much as I start to believe TS is another fake.  :roll:

Well, I hate fakes, but I always check what they have to say first. All were debunked, but I have found nothing to debunk TS and I am sure I won't find anything, not even if I try very very hard.

If you think he's a fake, then explain why and try to debunk TS. Just calling TS a fake is not an argument. I find it odd that so many people are kissing feet of BoW, MidnightMilk and all the others that are trying to 'inform'. Yet they have proven to be fakes multiple times. TS on the other hand never claimed to be anyone, only said he is passing on important information and he actually backes it up. No one succeeded yet to post anything that debunked his posts, not even a snippet.

Besides that, he is making people think and investigate. He is not trying to convince people with theories, he is presenting info and facts. As long as there is no one that convinces me otherwise, I will support and defend TS. You can call that pushing, I call it logic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

June 24, 2010, 04:43:57 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Well, I hate fakes, but I always check what they have to say first. All were debunked, but I have found nothing to debunk TS and I am sure I won't find anything, not even if I try very very hard.

If you think he's a fake, then explain why and try to debunk TS. Just calling TS a fake is not an argument. I find it odd that so many people are kissing feet of BoW, MidnightMilk and all the others that are trying to 'inform'. Yet they have proven to be fakes multiple times. TS on the other hand never claimed to be anyone, only said he is passing on important information and he actually backes it up. No one succeeded yet to post anything that debunked his posts, not even a snippet.

Besides that, he is making people think and investigate. He is not trying to convince people with theories, he is presenting info and facts. As long as there is no one that convinces me otherwise, I will support and defend TS. You can call that pushing, I call it logic.

EVEN IF TS IN NOT MJ RELATED I HAVE TO SAY THAT HIS/HER POSTS ARE AWAKENING A LOT OF PEOPLE, MY HEAD HURTS EVERY TIME I READ ALL THE INFO BUT IS BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS WORKING, MY BRAIN WAS SLEEPING FOR LOONG TIME AND NOW IS WORKING A LOT... I DON´T WATCH TV A LOT (ONLY MJ RELATED, LOL!) WHEN I GO TO SLEEP I REALLY SLEEP LIKE NEVER BEFORE, LIKE A BABY... IS BECAUSE I´M THINKING FOR M SELF AND I´M MUCH MORE HAPPY BECAUSE I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD, AND I´M TRYING EVERY DAY REALLY HARD!!! BE HAPPY, HAVE PATIENCE, EDUCATE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, PLANT A TREE... CHANGE THE WORLD!!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

angel

June 24, 2010, 06:03:25 PM
Sometimes it is a good idea to not only go back and reread TS's posts but to also reread our own.  Sometimes a subtle change over a long period of time is not that noticable until you go back to the beginning and take a closer look at where you were from the start and where you are now in terms of attitude, perspective, etc.
Talking about change is one thing....being the change is another.  Developing the skills to place yourself in another's shoes and view situations from their eyes takes a while, but it can bring a peace to your spirit like nothing else.  
Piece by piece, TS has stood the test of time and any admonishment has been gentle and constructive.  If I haven't said it before, TS you are appreciated and you are loved.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 24, 2010, 06:21:13 PM
Very well CC and angel.. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

June 24, 2010, 07:14:01 PM
Thanks, paula-c  :)  @Serenitys_Dream, back in Update #5, section 5-10, Hoax, Accident, Murder or Suicide?, paragraph 8 stood out to me where TS writes......."One idea expressed against the numerology was that the numbers are not what we should focus on; rather, we should focus on the real good clues like "pains" in the memorial.  This person most likely has not spent years in music production.  If this was a murder plot: it would be very easy to edit the "s" sound into the audio.  We could even do it back in the analogue days, when everything was on tape; but now with computers and digital it's a thousand times easier."
For some reason, this section just sounds as though TS is speaking from personal experience; as though he/she has been in the business for years and has extensive knowledge of music production.  Any thoughts on this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 24, 2010, 07:51:01 PM
angel, Well, ever since the redirects TS seemed to me that he or she must be a messenger that he or she may be, but all that amount of information and numbers is for someone who is looking to reach people in this case we.
I think the information is very good, do not think anyone can take all that time to write all this to fool and play with us and another number of people, that TS is read in other forums.
I think what you say is true monument, and no one noticed, TS speaking as someone who has extensive experience ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

June 24, 2010, 07:52:20 PM
Quote from: "angel"
Thanks, paula-c  :)  @Serenitys_Dream, back in Update #5, section 5-10, Hoax, Accident, Murder or Suicide?, paragraph 8 stood out to me where TS writes......."One idea expressed against the numerology was that the numbers are not what we should focus on; rather, we should focus on the real good clues like "pains" in the memorial.  This person most likely has not spent years in music production.  If this was a murder plot: it would be very easy to edit the "s" sound into the audio.  We could even do it back in the analogue days, when everything was on tape; but now with computers and digital it's a thousand times easier."
For some reason, this section just sounds as though TS is speaking from personal experience; as though he/she has been in the business for years and has extensive knowledge of music production.  Any thoughts on this?

Yes, that TS could be someone in the music industry who isn't 18 anymore, because he speaks of 'we' instead of 'they' when he talks about the analogue days. While some of us still remember the annoying tapes you had to rewind and forward to be able to start a particular song, a lot of artists these days were born in the digital generation.

Leaves us to.... still hundreds, or even thousands of artists.

I believe that when the time is right, TS will reveal his identity. Until then we can only speculate, because we will never know for sure, and it's not important IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 10:12:41 PM

First of, you guys need to calm down and stop defending TS all the time. You should allow people to tell their opinion about TS. As much as you PUSH harder on us to believe TS is legit, as much as people start to believe that TS is you, Mo or Serenity. They don't say anything here because you ban them or all of you jump on them. I didn't say that I don't like or disagree with what TS writes. I agree with his theories 90%. The information is NOT the only thing that makes someone a FAKE. If someone can NOT prove the identitiy he/she/they  claim/claims, that makes that person a FAKE too! TS keeps on saying that he KNOWS about the hoax and he mentioned that he's related with the Jacksons because Jacsons made that "revealed" tweet for TIAI, right? But when we ask him to tell Jacksons to write "This is also it" on their Twitter, he says he doesn't have anything to prove. On the contrary I believe that he does need that. Not ONLY for us to believe in him but also for us to spread Michael's message easily. If he was really related to Michael and the Jacksons, and if there was a message to be spread out, would he ask from the Jacksons to do it or not? Would Michael want TS to prove his relation with the Jacksons or not? If this's all about the message, then what is he waiting for?

I never underestimated the information he has given but I see many smart people make very interesting, smart posts. I haven't found anything special in his/her posts than a smart one makes. What prediction did he make except the thing in TII? And we all had predicted those things before he did, there was nothing new! Ohh wait, he/she found 77 days later and 7 days later it's the 9.9.9. But the hoax video makers find such amazing things too. Are they all insiders? And yeah, he makes posts and then TMZ make same kind of posts, but we all know that TMZ is reading the forum. They possibly read TS' updates and make news. They use all of our words not only TS'.  He didn't say anything to us about the coming hearings, he never says anything about what's going to happen after all, he never tells us what's the role of the siblings or friends in this hoax. He just says "Don't lose hope whatever happens" yeah nice words... Why does he know nothing about the BAMsday? He keeps on delaying it, and when it doesn't happen he tries to save the day and write "I didn't use the word Bamsday but I used Return" yeah right! I'm sure that I can find many more things why I don't think that he's legit but I'm too tired and not feeling well because of the 25th.

I do understand and respect people who believe that TS is legit but you should respect the ones who don't believe it. And believing TS is NOT only about the information he gives, don't forget this. And when you defend TS, it doesn't look like logic like the way you think. It definitely seems like Pushing people to belive TS and it makes people think that you are behind TS' posts. I'm honest and saying what lots of people think about TS even they can not write it on this forum. Because you guys pushed a lot and people are scared to talk negatively about TS. And this isn't right. Allow us to tell what we think. And let TS defend himself/herself. He's got the magic words, I'm sure that he can do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 24, 2010, 11:02:23 PM
:geek:

First off the title of this thread is SERENITY & TS.
I happen to be Serenity so I will write whatever I want in a thread written directly to me :D

I was asked a question and I answered it . If people have their doubts about who I am, that's there problem. I have been making videos and investigating this hoax since June 25th. I realize now, I probably should have pursued a career as a private investigator, a spy or something like that. Does that mean I am behind any of this? Hell no!

I have already stated that I am not TS. Just because I get the "message", doesn't mean I am the person writing the TS updates or doing the redirects. I also do not work for TMZ so there is no way that I am responsible for the acronyms in the darn TMZ articles.

The admins of this site, MJHD.net, Maura's forum, Tracy k's forum, Rae Benjamin's forum have all seen my ip address, which hasn't changed. It isn't a proxy server, the admins could probably use it to locate my home and it is not TS ip address either. How do I know it isn't TS' ip because I don't know who TS is!

The way I see it is this, I get it, I understand what the message is in these DOTS of the articles. Should I keep that to myself or should I post that? If I have information from deciphering the DOTS shouldn't I be sharing that? I mean, what exactly do you want? If I have any information isn't that what this damn forum is for?

As far as me saying whom I thought TS was and why, the OP asked me. So I answered! I can not help the way my mind works and frankly, I wouldn't want to change it. I think outside the box and you know what? Obviously, so does Michael! He has meticulously planned all of this out, and this is a man I can truly admire.

If he doesn't marry me, he better at least give me a job, cause I been working for him for 18 hours a day, every day, for the last year for free :lol:

Like I have said before, the only way TS could know that there were acronyms in the TMZ articles is: either they work for TMZ or they have inside information. I am not here to make anyone believe anything, freedom of choice. What you believe is your business but if you make a comment that counters my belief then I will answer that, usually with some facts to back up my answer too. This is after all a discussion forum.

If you don't want to believe in TS, you don't have to. It's as easy as skipping over the posts made in regards to the updates and anything else that has to do with TS. No one makes you read a single post or write a comment. That is your choice completely.

But since there is so much controversy over all this, I will keep my info to myself. You all can continue to read and discuss the tabloid shit in all the articles, including the ones from TMZ. You can all focus on garbage just like Michael wants... Oh wait that isn't what he said was it. I think he actually said something like skip the trash and find the substance, read between the lines but obviously many people never received that memo...
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:08:33 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 24, 2010, 11:29:17 PM
Quote from: "Serenity's Dream"

First of, you guys need to calm down and stop defending TS all the time. You should allow people to tell their opinion about TS. As much as you PUSH harder on us to believe TS is legit, as much as people start to believe that TS is you, Mo or Serenity. They don't say anything here because you ban them or all of you jump on them. I didn't say that I don't like or disagree with what TS writes. I agree with his theories 90%. The information is NOT the only thing that makes someone a FAKE. If someone can NOT prove the identitiy he/she/they  claim/claims, that makes that person a FAKE too! TS keeps on saying that he KNOWS about the hoax and he mentioned that he's related with the Jacksons because Jacsons made that "revealed" tweet for TIAI, right? But when we ask him to tell Jacksons to write "This is also it" on their Twitter, he says he doesn't have anything to prove. On the contrary I believe that he does need that. Not ONLY for us to believe in him but also for us to spread Michael's message easily. If he was really related to Michael and the Jacksons, and if there was a message to be spread out, would he ask from the Jacksons to do it or not? Would Michael want TS to prove his relation with the Jacksons or not? If this's all about the message, then what is he waiting for?

I never underestimated the information he has given but I see many smart people make very interesting, smart posts. I haven't found anything special in his/her posts than a smart one makes. What prediction did he make except the thing in TII? And we all had predicted those things before he did, there was nothing new! Ohh wait, he/she found 77 days later and 7 days later it's the 9.9.9. But the hoax video makers find such amazing things too. Are they all insiders? And yeah, he makes posts and then TMZ make same kind of posts, but we all know that TMZ is reading the forum. They possibly read TS' updates and make news. They use all of our words not only TS'.  He didn't say anything to us about the coming hearings, he never says anything about what's going to happen after all, he never tells us what's the role of the siblings or friends in this hoax. He just says "Don't lose hope whatever happens" yeah nice words... Why does he know nothing about the BAMsday? He keeps on delaying it, and when it doesn't happen he tries to save the day and write "I didn't use the word Bamsday but I used Return" yeah right! I'm sure that I can find many more things why I don't think that he's legit but I'm too tired and not feeling well because of the 25th.

I do understand and respect people who believe that TS is legit but you should respect the ones who don't believe it. And believing TS is NOT only about the information he gives, don't forget this. And when you defend TS, it doesn't look like logic like the way you think. It definitely seems like Pushing people to belive TS and it makes people think that you are behind TS' posts. I'm honest and saying what lots of people think about TS even they can not write it on this forum. Because you guys pushed a lot and people are scared to talk negatively about TS. And this isn't right. Allow us to tell what we think. And let TS defend himself/herself. He's got the magic words, I'm sure that he can do it.

If you don't want to believe in TS, you don't have to. It's as easy as skipping over the posts made in regards to the updates and anything else that has to do with TS. No one makes you read a single post or write a comment. That is your choice completely.

But since there is so much controversy over all this, I will keep my info to myself. You all can continue to read and discuss the tabloid shit in all the articles, including the ones from TMZ. You can all focus on garbage just like Michael wants... Oh wait that isn't what he said was it. I think he actually said something like skip the trash and find the substance, read between the lines but obviously many people never received that memo...
I couldn't agree more with Souza and Serenity, especially what's in bold there. But RS, what's in bold from you- didn't Souza specifically say that she's not trying to 'push' him? She only defends him when she needs to, not all of the time! Stop trying to stir controversy- they do not ban people that "talk negatively" about TS- believe me, if they did, there would be some people gone right now that are not![/u] Besides, what she said is right- I am so sick and tired of the way people (I don't mean people here) get all excited by Black or White or especially that MidNight MLK when they have been proven fakes and go around with all of their "predictions" and whatnot..TS' numerology doesn't lie, and he doesn't try to predict anything or make chums with people so they'll listen to him! I'm just frustrated by everyone "losing faith" in TS because he doesn't say "I'm Michael, everyone!" or whatever, I'm frustrated by people not focusing on MJ's message instead of their depression and again "losing faith" because he's not "back" on June 25th..!! I'm not personally attacking you, Restless Soul..
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:45:20 AM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 12:31:37 AM

All of you guys seem to pass this post of mine. I wrote TS can be Michael or an MJ Poser. I never dismiss the possibility of him being MJ or related. But when people push so hard, it makes me believe that he's a fake. That's what I wrote.

@PinkTopaz

TS' numerology don't lie? Where did I say that it lies??? I wrote that I do agree with his theory 90%. About BoW and Midnight person, I never ever followed those, you can NOT find any post of mine related with those. I NEVER thought that Michael would have been coming back on the 25th and it's definitely NOT about any depression or anything like that you wrote. Souza asked my reasons and I wrote them. My thoughts about TS have been like this for a very very long time. It has nothing to do with the 25th. And thank you but it's my own decision what to read and criticize.

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

I happen to be Serenity so I will write whatever I want in a thread written directly to me :D

I was asked a question and I answered it . If people have their doubts about who I am, that's there problem. I have been making videos and investigating this hoax since June 25th. I realize now, I probably should have pursued a career as a private investigator, a spy or something like that. Does that mean I am behind any of this? Hell no!

I have already stated that I am not TS. Just because I get the "message", doesn't mean I am the person writing the TS updates or doing the redirects. I also do not work for TMZ so there is no way that I am responsible for the acronyms in the darn TMZ articles.

The admins of this site, MJHD.net, Maura's forum, Tracy k's forum, Rae Benjamin's forum have all seen my ip address, which hasn't changed. It isn't a proxy server, the admins could probably use it to locate my home and it is not TS ip address either. How do I know it isn't TS' ip because I don't know who TS is!

The way I see it is this, I get it, I understand what the message is in these DOTS of the articles. Should I keep that to myself or should I post that? If I have information from deciphering the DOTS shouldn't I be sharing that? I mean, what exactly do you want?  If I have any information isn't that what this damn forum is for?

As far as me saying whom I thought TS was and why, the OP asked me. So I answered! I can not help the way my mind works and frankly, I wouldn't want to change it. I think outside the box and you know what? Obviously, so does Michael! He has meticulously planned all of this out, and this is a man I can truly admire.

If he doesn't marry me, he better at least give me a job, cause I been working for him for 18 hours a day, every day, for the last year for free  :lol:

Like I have said before, the only way TS could know that there were acronyms in the TMZ articles is: either they work for TMZ or they have inside information. I am not here to make anyone believe anything, freedom of choice. What you believe is your business but if you make a comment that counters my belief then I will answer that, usually with some facts to back up my answer too. This is after all a discussion forum.

Serenity first of you're NOT the only one who got the message but you're the one who make those long posts everywhere and the one who tries to make people believe that TS is Michael.  It seems like you spend all of your time here. And what exactly does it mean: "cause I been working for him for 18 hours a day, every day, for the last year for free". You work for Michael? Or was that a slip-up that looks like a joke?

Anyways, I never said anything bad about your posts here! On the contrary I wrote how smart you are etc. I see the point why you keep on bringing the issue to yourself but I want you to know that I'm NOT only giving you as an example! I many times wrote that there're very smart hoax vid makers, some blog makers! I gave you guys as an example how smart posts some people can make! I used the names Serenity, Mo and Souza because you're the ones who push people to make believe in TS. Accept it or not, that's what it seems. I know any of you guys and I can never ever have any problem with you guys but I'm being objective.

About the IP thing, is it so hard to tell someone what to write from another country? I'm not blaming you, don't jump on me again but IP proves nothing.

Hey hey heyyyyyyyy you need to stop there! It's your decision what to do with your info BUT do NOT underestimate ANYONE on this forum! NOBODY is focusing on the media BS here! We're finding the clues WITHOUT you, so no need to be arrogant! And NOT everything you find is a clue or really meant to be something that TMZ wants to tell. So don't be flattered that much.

Ok, this is it from me. You asked me the reasons and I wrote it down. You can keep on jumping on me, I don't care. Because all I see from your posts are the repeats of TS' posts. You just copy and paste and sometimes you keep on telling the things what TS wrote. If TS can prove his relation with the Jacksons I would love to apologize from TS. But till then he CAN still be a fake to me. PERIOD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2010, 12:52:30 AM

@PinkTopaz

TS' numerology don't lie? Where did I say that it lies??? I wrote that I do agree with his theory 90%. About BoW and Midnight person, I never ever followed those, you can NOT find any post of mine related with those. I NEVER thought that Michael would have been coming back on the 25th and it's definitely NOT about any depression or anything like that you wrote. Souza asked my reasons and I wrote them. My thoughts about TS have been like this for a very very long time. It has nothing to do with the 25th. And thank you but it's my own decision what to read and criticize.

The way I see it is this, I get it, I understand what the message is in these DOTS of the articles. Should I keep that to myself or should I post that? If I have information from deciphering the DOTS shouldn't I be sharing that? I mean, what exactly do you want?  If I have any information isn't that what this damn forum is for?

If he doesn't marry me, he better at least give me a job, cause I been working for him for 18 hours a day, every day, for the last year for free  :lol:

Serenity first of you're NOT the only one who got the message but you're the one who make those long posts everywhere and the one who tries to make people believe that TS is Michael.  It seems like you spend all of your time here. And what exactly does it mean: "cause I been working for him for 18 hours a day, every day, for the last year for free". You work for Michael? Or was that a slip-up that looks like a joke?

Anyways, I never said anything bad about your posts here! On the contrary I wrote how smart you are etc. I see the point why you keep on bringing the issue to yourself but I want you to know that I'm NOT only giving you as an example! I many times wrote that there're very smart hoax vid makers, some blog makers! I gave you guys as an example how smart posts some people can make! I used the names Serenity, Mo and Souza because you're the ones who push people to make believe in TS. Accept it or not, that's what it seems. I know any of you guys and I can never ever have any problem with you guys but I'm being objective.

About the IP thing, is it so hard to tell someone what to write from another country? I'm not blaming you, don't jump on me again but IP proves nothing.

Hey hey heyyyyyyyy you need to stop there! It's your decision what to do with your info BUT do NOT underestimate ANYONE on this forum! NOBODY is focusing on the media BS here! We're finding the clues WITHOUT you, so no need to be arrogant! And NOT everything you find is a clue or really meant to be something that TMZ wants to tell. So don't be flattered that much.

Ok, this is it from me. You asked me the reasons and I wrote it down. You can keep on jumping on me, I don't care. Because all I see from your posts are the repeats of TS' posts. You just copy and paste and sometimes you keep on telling the things what TS wrote. If TS can prove his relation with the Jacksons I would love to apologize from TS. But till then he CAN still be a fake to me. PERIOD!
Well RS, I suppose I wasn't really speaking about you specifically, but about the numerology: I know you didn't say that, but I was trying to show you that there's no way any random schmuck, fan, admirer, beLIEver or non, whatever, could have thought of all that- that is Michael's handiwork! I wasn't trying to say that you shouldn't criticize TS, I was trying to say that you should know he's not a fake- and then I went off and stopped referring to you specifically and more to people who just say he's fake and try to stir up controversy about Mo and Souza "silencing their free speech" or whatever stupid thing, LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 25, 2010, 01:36:16 AM
:idea:  :arrow:  :mrgreen:  :!:

Serenity first of you're NOT the only one who got the message but you're the one who make those long posts everywhere and the one who tries to make people believe that TS is Michael.

I never said I was "the only one who got the message". I simply stated that I did get it. Yes, I am the one who has made SOME lengthy posts but they are not my only posts. They are in-depth, researched posts about the acronyms in TMZ's articles.

It seems like you spend all of your time here.

Where and how I spend MY time is your business because?

And what exactly does it mean: "cause I been working for him for 18 hours a day, every day, for the last year for free". You work for Michael? Or was that a slip-up that looks like a joke?

Actually what I said was: If he doesn't marry me, he better at least give me a job, cause I been working for him for 18 hours a day, every day, for the last year for free  :lol:

By omitting the first part of my statement, you are trying to change the meaning behind that statement.
Since you already pointed out that I spend a lot of time on these forums, my statement is followed by a laughing smiley and I imply he should marry me or give me a job... I think it's obvious I was making making a joke about the time I have spent researching, investigating, making "way too long posts" and hoax videos.

There is no "slip-up"; there is nothing to slip-up on. I am not TS nor do I know for sure who they even are.

Anyways, I never said anything bad about your posts here! On the contrary I wrote how smart you are etc.

On the contrary, you said that I make "way too long posts" and make false accusations against me, implying that the intentions behind my posts are to fool people. Yet, you have no evidence of that all. I have never done anything to mislead anyone. I share my discoveries on this forum and through youtube. What would be my motive, what would I gain from trying to mislead?

Besides every single post or video I have created includes links to where I obtained the information. This is called documenting the sources and is part of any investigation. Where is your factual proof that I have ever done anything to mislead anyone in any way?

I see the point why you keep on bringing the issue to yourself but I want you to know that I'm NOT only giving you as an example!

I have not made myself the focus of anything. You have by creating this thread with the original title Serenitys_Dream & TS. You put the focus on me and forced me to defend myself and my posts on this forum.

I many times wrote that there're very smart hoax vid makers, some blog makers! I gave you guys as an example how smart posts some people can make! I used the names Serenity, Mo and Souza because you're the ones who push people to make believe in TS. Accept it or not, that's what it seems. I know any of you guys and I can never ever have any problem with you guys but I'm being objective.

This isn't objectivity, you hold a bias.Your opinion/perspective is that TS is a fake or is me. To be objective is to have no opinion and to look at the issue from both sides.
Objective - undistorted by emotion or personal bias
Bias - a term used to describe a tendency or preference towards a particular perspective when the tendency interferes with the ability to be impartial, unprejudiced, or objective.In other words, bias is generally seen as a 'one-sided' perspective.

So now I am not TS but I am communicating with them, is this what you are trying to say?
I guess I also work for TMZ too and am telling Harvey what to write in the TMZ articles so that there are all these related acronyms in each article.

I must just be a truly incredible person to be accomplishing all of this. I am writing TMZ articles, coming up with acronyms and numerology. Redirecting TIAI, Writing TS' posts, writing my own posts, creating hoax videos etc etc.
Can you tell me what my goal is for all of this? What do I hope to achieve?

You can not tell me you that you seriously believe this. I mean, what you are essentially implying is that I have created the Michael Jackson Death Hoax. I must know some pretty powerful people. This woman who lives in a small city in Canada, who works as a part time nanny, who wasn't a Michael Jackson fan just decided on June 25th to make Michael's death seem a hoax? How am I accomplishing this?
This is just totally absurd.

Hey hey heyyyyyyyy you need to stop there! It's your decision what to do with your info BUT do NOT underestimate ANYONE on this forum! NOBODY is focusing on the media BS here! We're finding the clues WITHOUT you, so no need to be arrogant!

I have never said anything about others abilities to investigate nor do I underestimate anyone. I am not arrogant or flattering myself. I am sharing what I have discovered on theses forums and through youtube to work in collaboration with others to discover the truth. In every single one of my videos, i try my best to credit whom and which forum posted a picture or a comment that led me to investigate further.

And NOT everything you find is a clue or really meant to be something that TMZ wants to tell. So don't be flattered that much.

How do you know whether these are clues or not? Are you an inside source? isn't up to me and other forum members to decide what is relevant to each of us and discuss that. i am not the only person on the forums or investigating this hoax that thinks TMZ is involved. So don't dismiss me and say I flatter myself by investigating the articles TMZ is posting.

Ok, this is it from me. You asked me the reasons and I wrote it down.

I never once asked you fro your reasons Pink topaz and Souza did. I don't actually care what you think of TS. You started this thread about me and tried to link me with TS, I did not.

You can keep on jumping on me, I don't care.

It is actually you who have attacked me. Every post you have made in this thread accuses me of being TS and behind TIAI without any evidence of that at all.

Because all I see from your posts are the repeats of TS' posts. You just copy and paste and sometimes you keep on telling the things what TS wrote.

When you asked me who I thought TS was, I answered and provided the information from TS' posts that has lead me to believe that it is possible TS is Michael. This is called answering a question and providing evidence as to why you have come to that conclusion.

If TS can prove his relation with the Jacksons I would love to apologize from TS. But till then he CAN still be a fake to me. PERIOD!

You need to direct that to TS not me.

As far as I am concerned you owe me a huge apology. You have made unfounded, unsubstantiated accusations. You have called me arrogant, self centred and said I flatter myself. You have called my character into question and imply I am a bad person, trying to hurt and fool people. You have made all these statements on a public forum, yet you offer no evidence nor an acceptable reason why you should judge me so harshly. I have done none of these things. I have researched, investigated and shared that information for discussion with others, with the goal of uncovering the truth.
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 01:04:03 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions