According to an online article from ABC News dated July 2009:

"The month before his death, Michael Jackson helped design much of a 300-piece clothing and merchandise line, which features everything from jackets and tote bags to puzzles and even a teacup set."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here are some of the items:

An excerpt from the article linked above:

"Michael specifically wanted to go beyond what everyone else does, like T-shirts and posters," a source close to the merchandising deal said. "He wanted something new, different, fun and innovative."

Among the retailers that will carry the new Jackson merchandise are Target, Hot Topic , Spencer's Gifts and JC Penney, according to Bravado, Universal Music Group's merchandising arm. A Target spokesman said the discount chain will begin selling Jackson T-shirts at select locations later this month.

Jackson, together with Bravado CEO Tom Bennett, sketched out ideas for the line in May during a brainstorming session at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills mansion in California.

At a later meeting, when Jackson saw the designs for the merchandise prototypes, "he got so excited, so enthusiastic, he did a little dance move at the end," Bennett told the Los Angeles Times.

Some of the items -- including a sleep mask with a drawing of Michael Jackson's eyes, a "Who's Bad" belt buckle, logo-emblazoned socks, and a concert T-shirt that reads "King of Pop" and "O2 2009" -- are already available online at a Web site hosted by Bravado. Prices range from $75 for a set of four wine glasses to $25 for the sleep mask.
************************************************************************************************
Bravado is a subsidiary of Universal Music Group.

Bravado's website:

Once inside that website, every artist has their own "store"...the link to Michael's "Store" is:

***********************************************************************************************

Now obviously, all of this ostensibly was for the O2 Concerts Merchandise Machine....but maybe it was for something MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BIGGER than the O2 Concerts?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Wow.  Very interesting.  Thanks for finding this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One more proof for me that he could not have been on drugs. Nobody can do everything that he did and not be in his right mind. He did a great job on the designs too. Good job MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Great merchandise on the site.  Also, there are several t-shirt designs and some of the shirts that are regularly priced for $25.00 are on sale for $5.00 each in all sizes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
One more proof for me that he could not have been on drugs. Nobody can do everything that he did and not be in his right mind. He did a great job on the designs too. Good job MJ!

This blog might be interesting for you and everybody. I was like :shock: ist this for real. A very interesting read!

Go down to: Anatomization of the Living Dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loud

This is very strange to me...

[attachment=0:vqhj9vtu]strange one.JPG[/attachment:vqhj9vtu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Wow.  Very interesting.  Thanks for finding this.
***********************************************************************************************
Thanks, SoldierofLOVE....I thought it was pretty significant too....not too many responses about it though from the Forum....however, what this article shows me is that this was another layer of premeditated planning, branding and foresight and definitely part of The Hoax....does anyone know the connection, if any, between Sony and Universal Music? If there is one, this could have been the precursor of what was to come later with the Big Sony Deal...I believe Mike was laying the groundwork for that!...BRILLIANT WORK, MIKE! BRAVADO!! (heehee)

I also wanted to get the word out to the MJ Death Hoax Community that there are TONS of MJ tees here for only $5, all sizes too! You do realize, Folks, that once the BAM happens, we're all going to want to have our MJ shirts at the ready....pretty sure the price of them will SKYROCKET after that!  :P

Also, as a little cool aside, I was just at a clothing store, in the ladies' pajama section when I noticed some Alice in Wonderland stuff, particularly the WHITE RABBIT....immediately, of course, I thought of MJ...then I turned around and there was something with a SUNFLOWER on it!...I turned around again and saw something with BUTTERFLIES on it....once more, and there was something with PEACE SIGNS on it!...THEN, to top it off, suddenly on the store's Musak system, MJ was singing "I'll Be There!"....now I realize intellectually that this was all a spooky little coincidence, but it was just the most powerful feeling to have all that pop out at me simultaneously like that! I've really felt Mike's presence all day today....stronger than I can ever remember....SOMETHIN'S COMIN'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Loud

This news reminded me about this:

[youtube:105ipa2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6NHsTbJcRM[/youtube:105ipa2k]
[youtube:105ipa2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-p7cIj97Uk[/youtube:105ipa2k]
[youtube:105ipa2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWmnKY1rumc[/youtube:105ipa2k]
[youtube:105ipa2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcS7So96BYw[/youtube:105ipa2k]

[youtube:105ipa2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF9HseUYxeI[/youtube:105ipa2k]

Listen to what he is saying from 7:00 in this last video
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

:shock:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Kirsche

YES! I have one of his self designed Merchandise!

A big belt buckle with " Who's Bad" on it and in the it says all over " MIchael Jackson"

Who's Bad? Michael's Bad  ;)

This is the one I have and I'm proud of it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

suspicious mind

Quote from: "heisinme09"
According to an online article from ABC News dated July 2009:

"The month before his death, Michael Jackson helped design much of a 300-piece clothing and merchandise line, which features everything from jackets and tote bags to puzzles and even a teacup set."

Here are some of the items:

An excerpt from the article linked above:

"Michael specifically wanted to go beyond what everyone else does, like T-shirts and posters," a source close to the merchandising deal said. "He wanted something new, different, fun and innovative."

Among the retailers that will carry the new Jackson merchandise are Target, Hot Topic , Spencer's Gifts and JC Penney, according to Bravado, Universal Music Group's merchandising arm. A Target spokesman said the discount chain will begin selling Jackson T-shirts at select locations later this month.

Jackson, together with Bravado CEO Tom Bennett, sketched out ideas for the line in May during a brainstorming session at Jackson's rented Holmby Hills mansion in California.

At a later meeting, when Jackson saw the designs for the merchandise prototypes, "he got so excited, so enthusiastic, he did a little dance move at the end," Bennett told the Los Angeles Times.

Some of the items -- including a sleep mask with a drawing of Michael Jackson's eyes, a "Who's Bad" belt buckle, logo-emblazoned socks, and a concert T-shirt that reads "King of Pop" and "O2 2009" -- are already available online at a Web site hosted by Bravado. Prices range from $75 for a set of four wine glasses to $25 for the sleep mask.
************************************************************************************************
Bravado is a subsidiary of Universal Music Group.

Bravado's website:

Once inside that website, every artist has their own "store"...the link to Michael's "Store" is:

Now obviously, all of this ostensibly was for the O2 Concerts Merchandise Machine....but maybe it was for something MUCH, MUCH, MUCH BIGGER than the O2 Concerts?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. :shock:

what strikes me is location where this was discussed (is that the carolwood dr. location?)and the part about the excited little dance

can anyone tell me why when i try to use a quote to highlight and post that it wants to scroll down  and go crazy and how to fix it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Delia

It is very important that he tells us about *a bright future toghether* and invites us to accompany him in some new undertakeings. All theese were planned long ago. Even the play, when everyone can dance, can participate in all the initiatives. Wonderful ! Wonderland !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Guess that Ed Hardy deal fell through?
The late Michael Jackson's clothing line might make it to the racks according to a Today Show interview with Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier. In his final days, Jackson and Audigier negotiated a deal, with the pop singer approving hundreds of sketches, from printed t-shirts to umbrellas to rhinestone gloves and socks. The Jackson Jacket, originally priced as $250, could now go for twice as much.

WATCH:
[Vid of the interview is on there]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late