sweet1Topic starter

Michael Jackson's Kids: Hidden Lives
June 19, 2010, 04:22:03 PM
There will be a TLC (The Living Channel) Special  20 Jun 10 @ 9 pm (est) and 8 pm (cst). I can't wait to see! Keep the Faith! :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids: Hidden Lives
June 20, 2010, 11:09:57 AM
For real? Why won't people leave those kids along for God's Sake!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

sweet1Topic starter

June 20, 2010, 01:40:43 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"
For real? Why won't people leave those kids along for God's Sake!?

Well! IMO! I am sure the Jacksons had to have authorized this special for whatever reason. Perhaps! because today is Father's Day who knows. Anyway! I can't wait to see what the special will entail. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

4KB

Jackson Kids on TLC
June 21, 2010, 12:07:52 AM
Did anyone watch this?  I just finished watching this and it was nice to see everyone speaking of MJ in such a positive way.  These are certainly the kind of specials that needed to be broadcast long ago.  The only thing that made me wonder a little....was towards the end of this hour special when Frank Delio said that MJ asked Delio to look after his kids and Katherine....Frank said that MJ said it at least ten times.....my question is, why would MJ being asking this of Delio prior to the 25th?  It seems silly to be asking your business manager to look after your kids and mom.....
Any thoughts on this special?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2010, 12:09:34 AM
I'm watching it now. I just stumbled up on it.

kai chase is talking about june 25th. she said murray came downstairs screaming "get prince get security get prince." she said they were all crying and prayed. she also said paris is demanding (not in a negative way, just assertive) and the most protective. prince is a sweetheart and he loves film. she said blanket is very adventurous, or something like that. she said there was always music in the house, disney music. she said prince would turn up the radio to the rolling stones and stevie wonder. she said the kids are very smart and blanket would practice reading by reading the menus she would post. he would ask questions if he didn't know. she said that's how michael taught his kids- to ask questions (sidenote: how has michael been teaching us? by forcing us to ask questions!) she said the kids were very structured- play time, education time.

they said frank dileo told the family at UCLA. latoya said the kids were screaming and crying and asking to see their father one more time. the nurse told her to let them. they stayed in there and then when they left they didn't cry another tear. the nurse told them it "happens all the time, it was closure."

latoya said a day before the memorial, paris went and put the necklace on the body. [i thought the point of a closed casket was because his face was all messed up from the "cpr." if his face was so badly disfigured, then wouldn't it be horrifying to a small child to see her father that way?]

mark lester said he saw paris a few days after june 25th and he thought she would be in pieces but he said she was fine and told him "daddy's in a better place. he's with the angels."

they were pretty lengthy about paris' words at the end of the memorial. they said it was what everyone talked about and what people will always remember. (paris talks about michael in the present tense and basically told the world who he really is, her loving father).

the rabbi put his two cents in.

al sharpton talked about the custody. a news anchorman said debbie wanted the kids because her and michael "had an agreement and he broke the agreement, he died."

mark lester talks again that he could "possibly be paris' 'real' father." some lady from Vanity Fair said she doesn't think the kids are his (i laughed). another friend said he never asked michael if the kids were his, but he said that blanket looks like a "mini michael."

a psychologist was interviewed. he put it fabulously- "it doesn't matter if they're his biological children. at the end of the day, he is their daddy." (i think they are 100% his and the media should leave it alone)

kai chase said "they in good hands." dileo said "don't underestimate katherine." sharpton said she's "very strong."

mark lester said- "michael is paris' father. was paris' father. will always be paris' father." (is it just me, or did he pause after "michael is paris' fahter?")

latoya said the "kids are doing absolutely wonderful." she said they are in a place where they "are having so much fun." --she was referring to living with katherine

they showed the interview between rebbie and matt lauer.

al sharpton said that when those kids walk on the stage the world would see nobody wacko raised those kids.

lester said blanket is the dancer. he said he's seen him dance and he's really good.

sharpton said they are graceful and mature and grounded.

dileo said "michael said to me over and over again, watch out for my children and for my mom. whatever we're doing, watch out for them." (HOW ODD)

as much as i believe michael is alive, they were showing people crying from last year and i cried. it's not that i don't believe he's alive, it's just that i miss him a lot. seeing all the images again is just so, so hard.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

4KB

June 21, 2010, 12:18:20 AM
I just finished watching this and it was nice to see everyone speaking of MJ in such a positive way. These are certainly the kind of specials that needed to be broadcast long ago.

There were two things that made me wonder a little....

1.  Paris was able to see her dad the day before the memorial to put the neclace on him.   At that time, MJ would have been deceased for 2 weeks and not yet embombed.  I cannot imagine allowing a child or an adult (for that matter) endure something like that.  

2.  Frank Delio said that MJ asked Delio to look after his kids and Katherine....Frank said that MJ said it at least ten times.....my question is, why would MJ being asking this of Delio prior to the 25th? It seems silly to be asking your business manager to look after your kids and mom.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2010, 01:25:57 AM
Look at Criss Angle's tweet :
  crissangel

Paris thanx for sporting the CA BeLIEve shirt on "The Lives Of Michael Jackson's Children"
 2 minutes ago via UberTwitter

??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

June 21, 2010, 02:01:18 AM
I think these kind of shows are for a specific purpose.  They are rebuliding MJ's image that was tarnished by the media.  This special was meant to show MJ is a positive light being a good father to his kids.  Alot of the footage they aired was footage that we've already seen before.  I thought it was suppose to be new footage.  Anyway I notice they showed the clip of Rebbie speaking with Matt Lauer and to me she looked happy on there.  Another thing I found strange is that David Blaine's magic special was airing the same time on another channel.  The one where he's inside the block of ice and guess what I saw on his arm.  He has a tattoo on his upper arm with eyes like on the MJ dangerous album cover.  MJ was hanging out with him around that time.  The special was from 2000.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

June 21, 2010, 02:08:42 AM
The closed casket makes perfect sense, because who would want to look at a 3 months old corpse who's gone through 2 autopsies?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Re: Jackson Kids on TLC
June 21, 2010, 02:35:28 AM
I watched it but I didn't like how they portraed him in certain spots. like saying his kids couldnt be around other kids. they certainly WERE and had lots of little friends, not even counting all their cousins!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

June 21, 2010, 02:36:58 AM
Quote from: "whisper"
Look at Criss Angle's tweet :
  crissangel

Paris thanx for sporting the CA BeLIEve shirt on "The Lives Of Michael Jackson's Children"
 2 minutes ago via UberTwitter

??

Thanks for getting the name of the program wrong Criss Angel :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

MashMike

June 21, 2010, 02:56:55 AM
The story of Paris's necklace is not true, i have watched a video from Mora and that same necklace(one piece of it )is clearly seen on her neck when she was with Michael days before he "died".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 21, 2010, 04:57:17 AM
Lisa marie Presley also gave her father Elvis a bracelet.  She was too afraid to look at Elvis, so a bodyguard put it on for her, as she turned away.  Elvis was buried 3 days after his supposed death...and had an open casket.  

Alot has been said lately about jewellery....In TMZ latest report, Katherine mentions MJ gave her a ring, a necklace and earings... Can't zoom enough on the ones she is wearing in this picture so if anyone else has a better shot, it will be welcomed...
It kinds feels like there is a clue in there somewhere......
its all for love xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2010, 09:54:19 AM
I caught Mark Lesters slip up too.  About Michael is Pais' father,  was Paris' father,  will always be Paris' father.  Was he confused or what.  Why was there so much more attention to Paris than the others?  Any idea or is it just my imagination again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1Topic starter

June 21, 2010, 10:49:06 AM
Quote from: "ConfusedLOVE"
I caught Mark Lesters slip up too.  About Michael is Pais' father,  was Paris' father,  will always be Paris' father.  Was he confused or what.  Why was there so much more attention to Paris than the others?  Any idea or is it just my imagination again?

Remember! When Lester said that MJ had asked him for some of his sperm? He said MJ told him to consider it a donation. He said MJ wanted kids badly. I imagine the question about Paris was whether or not MJ used his sperm or his own to father Paris. Personally, I consider MJ to be her father as well as her siblings inspite of the ongoing questions. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions