Re: Michael Jackson's Kids: Hidden Lives
June 21, 2010, 08:29:42 PM
One of the biggest clues that I got out of watching this show, they were showing video of the children being in masks with MJ and Prince had on V for Vendetta mask.  This takes us back to th TIAI redirect.  I have never seen that clip of Prince in that mask before.  
I wanted so badly to hop on the computer and post it right after I saw that, but our internet was down. :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids: Hidden Lives
June 22, 2010, 05:47:14 AM
Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "ConfusedLOVE"
I caught Mark Lesters slip up too.  About Michael is Pais' father,  was Paris' father,  will always be Paris' father.  Was he confused or what.  Why was there so much more attention to Paris than the others?  Any idea or is it just my imagination again?

Remember! When Lester said that MJ had asked him for some of his sperm? He said MJ told him to consider it a donation. He said MJ wanted kids badly. I imagine the question about Paris was whether or not MJ used his sperm or his own to father Paris. Personally, I consider MJ to be her father as well as her siblings inspite of the ongoing questions. Keep the Faith!

I agree. Michael is a father to those kids no matter what. You no rights for a child if you don't even know whether it is your own or not, especially when you weren't there when the child made his/her first steps and learned to speak. Michael grew these children, Michael fed them, Michael gave them a home - he IS their father, regardless of whether he conceived them or not.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal