This is breaking my heart:

Michael Jackson's family would encourage his children to become "performers".

The late 'Thriller' star's three kids - Prince Michael, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Prince Michael II, known as Blanket - are under the care of his mother Katherine Jackson and are already showing strong signs of the same musical talents of their famous father and his brothers, who formed the Jackson 5 when they were children.

Michael's brother Marlon Jackson revealed: "I truly believe that God blessed this family with the gift of music to make people happy all over the world.

"If the children want to become performers, that's fine with me and my mom, but they also have to get an education."

Although the children are primarily looked after by Katherine, the rest of the Jackson family are also heavily involved in their care, with Michael's sister Janet Jackson taking a particular interest in their welfare.

Michael's brother Tito Jackson added to In Touch magazine: "Janet will do anything that she feels is necessary for her niece and nephews."

Michael died of acute Propofol intoxication aged 50 last June.

The two elder children's mother, the 'Billie Jean' hitmaker's second wife Debbie Rowe has virtually no contact with them, while Blanket's mother is unknown.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

:cry:
THIS KIND OF THISGS MAKE ME GO...MMMM :roll:
BUT, IS TABLOID TRASH... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
:cry:
THIS KIND OF THISGS MAKE ME GO...MMMM :roll:
BUT, IS TABLOID TRASH... :?

Ive got a horrid feeling parts of it are true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would just like to say, I'm not defending the family because it they are "pushing" them to perform it's wrong. However if that's something the kids themselves want to do & they are being supportive & encouraging that's different. Michael said himself in an interview can't remember which one that he would support & approve of his kids performing if it's something they wanted to do but not until they're a little older. He also has said that his kids like movies & acting. & in the home videos, Paris was asked what she wanted to be when she grew up & she said "Like Daddy". So there is a chance that Paris wants to perform. idk about Prince, a lot of people say that Blanket dances like MJ & likes to dance, so maybe he will want to as well. It's there choice once they become teenagers. & if Michael himself wasn't against the idea of them being performers, neither am I but I do agree with him 100%, when they are a little older.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well from what i got from that article is that its not a bad thing.  the family are not telling the kids they have to do it.  they are basically saying that the kids have shown interest in it, and apparently they have inherited the talent from their father, and they want to share it with the world.  the family are saying that if the kids want to do it, that they will support them, but that they also have to get an education.

its just that they want to let the kids do what they have probably wanted to do.  paris said on one of the home videos that she wanted to sing and dance like her daddy when she grew up.

so really if the kids want to do it, let them do it.  you never know michael might like to see his children pursue their dreams, like he did his.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

:o  :o  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

C'mon folks, they ARE already PERFORMING!  8-)  
They are actors in "Thriller Live - This Is IT - Interactive Theater"  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mumof3

I hope they wont be pushed into doing things they dont want to do but Michael said if they want to go into music and it makes them happy do it but be better than me, i just dont know how they can do that bless them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know how true it is but I hope nobody tries to force them to be performers. However if it is something they want to do I don't think it's a bad thing and I hope they would have the support from the Jacksons. Michael said in an interview that he was going to bring them on stage with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

There was talk about Jackson 3 (or something similar) last summer or autumn, Joe was supposed to be the manager and after that there was talk that Joe is banned from the house, that he isn't allowed to see those kids. So this isn't anything new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

MashMike

I wouldn't like them to be in the spotlight but Michael has always claimed in "Monnwalk" and during the interview with Barbara Walters that he would not be against of it, he himself has stated for everal times that if the kids show talent then he will encourage them to become like him, i think family is doing what Michael wants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal