I think a lot of times people forget he did this #1 for his children & himself.
   I believe he wants to live freely to be who he chooses to be without being haunted & taunted & disrespected as he has been; for sooo long. Many people who love Michael didn't realize the extent of the disrespect and the impact  it had on Michael. By now I trust that you've seen CT's article
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 If it's too long for ya; 11 pages, skip to the statistics at the end. The media did a for real wrongful # on Michael and people who believe news. Don't forget, these statistics don't mention all the MJ hypocrites & supposed friends who turned there back on him. Like was just said in Aphrodite Jones' interview, "so many people just sat back & did nothing a few years ago".

I think he really felt he needed to do what he did & I think he planned this a long time.

Being that Michael is an unselfish person, he cares to also share his values, his wishes for a better world, for everyone, as seen in This Is It. I don't think he could do this just to do it for him & his children, he needed a greater purpose which comes through to me as encouraging people to making a better world for themselves & each other also; a better world for all.
All of this in the name of love and truth. He suggests we "stand up...".
and reminds us of the earth's great need of healing.The values he has been committed were further magnified with his mention of the coming of 2012. There' so much more, I'm being brief here.

I don't think it's fair to Michael to forget he loves life and that in order for him to really be able to continue to make a better world along with us, he had to do this because so many people stopped listening to his message of love. I also don't think it's fair to say he's fighting against particular groups & evils. I'm sure Michael is well aware of the evils of the world. Point is, he doesn't necessarily finger-point, he doesn't have to; he's for love and I think it's quite apparent that he believes love & showing it, is the answer...compassion for children and the down-trodden of this world, animals & trees.Imagine how he must have felt when the earthquake in Haiti hit ? My God. Michael has always been there for what happened at the World Trade Center, for Katrina and so many more catastrophes, unfortunate circumstances & individuals in need. Thank God for the 25 year anniversary of "We Are the World".

I think it's for God to say who is chosen
& presumptuous to say who has been for this adventure. When Michael did this, as perceptive & attuned to the world as he is, he could have not possibly foreseen who would, and how many people would catch-on to the adventure and how things would transpire.
Even Michael trusts God's speed, I believe this. I don't think everything has gone as planned for he could only plan to a certain extent being powerless over all the reactions to this and his "death".
We must always have empathy for Michael.

As I cannot speak for Michael, I do feel his purpose is that the truth is love, he cares to carry-on in his purpose and leaves to up to us to recognize our own purpose as individuals with great consideration that we are one.
This is all quite astounding because he also brought about attention to some very serious issues at the same time; issues in need of addressing for healing purposes in order to unite the world, such as justice, drug abuse, oppression, war & prejudice. For what is liberty & freedom if we don't deal with these things ?[attachment=0:2tlfclfn]aahhh-JuliasAngel- photobucket- 19y0rr.jpg[/attachment:2tlfclfn]
Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 09:16:37 AM by cawobeth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

Quote from: "cawobeth"
   I believe he wants to live freely to be who he chooses to be without being haunted & taunted & disrespected as he has been; for sooo long. Many people who love Michael didn't realize the extent of the disrespect and the impact  it had on Michael. By now I trust that you've seen CT's article
 If it's too long for ya; 11 pages, skip to the statistics at the end. The media did a for real wrongful # on Michael and people who believe news. Don't forget, these statistics don't mention all the MJ hypocrites & supposed friends who turned there back on him. Like was just said in Aphrodite Jones' interview, "so many people just sat back & did nothing a few years ago".

I think he really felt he needed to do what he did & I think he planned this a long time.

Being that Michael is an unselfish person, he cares to also share his values, his wishes for a better world, for everyone, as seen in This Is It. I don't think he could do this just to do it for him & his children, he needed a greater purpose which comes through to me as encouraging people to making a better world for themselves & each other also; a better world for all.
and reminds us of the earth's great need of healing.The values he has been committed were further magnified with his mention of the coming of 2012. There' so much more, I'm being brief here.

I don't think it's fair to Michael to forget he loves life and that in order for him to really be able to continue to make a better world along with us, he had to do this because so many people stopped listening to his message of love. I also don't think it's fair to say he's fighting against particular groups & evils. I'm sure Michael is well aware of the evils of the world. Point is, he doesn't necessarily finger-point, he doesn't have to; he's for love and I think it's quite apparent that he believes love & showing it, is the answer...compassion for children and the down-trodden of this world, animals & trees.Imagine how he must have felt when the earthquake in Haiti hit ? My God. Michael has always been there for what happened at the World Trade Center, for Katrina and so many more catastrophes, unfortunate circumstances & individuals in need. Thank God for the 25 year anniversary of "We Are the World".

I think it's for God to say who is chosen & presumptuous to say who has been for this adventure. When Michael did this, as perceptive & attuned to the world as he is, he could have not possibly foreseen who would, and how many people would catch-on to the adventure and how things would transpire.
Even Michael trusts God's speed, I believe this. I don't think everything has gone as planned for he could only plan to a certain extent being powerless over all the reactions to this and his "death".
As I cannot speak for Michael, I do feel his purpose is that the truth is love, he cares to carry-on in his purpose and leaves to up to us to recognize our own purpose as individuals with great consideration that we are one.
This is all quite astounding because he also brought about attention to some very serious issues at the same time; issues in need of addressing for healing purposes in order to unite the world, such as justice, drug abuse, oppression, war & prejudice. For what is liberty & freedom if we don't deal with these things ?[attachment=0:2kdky3z5]aahhh-JuliasAngel- photobucket- 19y0rr.jpg[/attachment:2kdky3z5]
Thank you, cawobeth. It could not have been said better.
Michael, remember, you are not alone. We love you! We are here for you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

Dead or alive...He would like us to clear his good name..for that is what he has so striven to do..in all of his hard earned great accomplishment."every day he built his legacy"
There def. should be a concern as to what the future generation know about him besides his wonderful musical legacy.
.Would they be told that MJ was..A wonderful entertainer who was a " Freak"... ha ha ha???
 if today's tabloids will continue to have their way without any kind of protest from his contemporaries and fans that may likely happen.
So..I would say..He would want us to raise our voices and "scream louder"to tell the truth about the sweet MJ we enjoyed like mad in our life time....and what a joy MJ is..and forever more be ...even for generations to come if we only can do our p art to give him the respect he so deserves... that is my opinion anyway...
Let us preserve his legacy to reflect the Mensch ..Michael really is/was..and not the monster the trash tabs. portray him to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

It's ironic to see some people who bashed Michael when he was alive and claim to be biggest fans now that he's gone. Does a person have to die for the community to notice their contributions? I'm not talking about all people, but here's food for thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

NBW

Hi, Im new here and i will be totally honest with you guys... I never was a fan of MJ. To be very honest.. my opinion about him was formed through the media.  :oops:   Then I stumbled over these hoax video's on youtube and wonderd if there might be any thruth in it...

Death or not,.. there seems to be some message about the illuminati. About 'healing the world", about "having 4 years to fix it"...  And that reminded me of other video's i saw on youtube...

Tonight i typed "thisisalsoit.com" and ended up on this forum and see "WHAT DOES MICHAEL WANT US CHOSEN PEOPLE TO DO?"... and read a post by someone who said we shouldn't focus on his death only. If I got the message right, he wants us to open our eyes. To everything in the world.

If you want some eye-openers, search for Project Camelot on YouTube. Learn about the illuminati and its agenda, learn about vaccinations that 'they' make us to take, learn about 'false flag operations', about Global Warming and how it isn't our fault. 'They' just want us to believe it is. So they can raise taxes or make us buy products that are so called, enviroment-friendly. Learn about what 'they' are expecting in 2012. Learn about the lies. About all the technology 'they' have but don't want us to know... There is no need anymore for starvation but yet it still exists in this world. Because 'they' hide the technology for decades now. (look for 'Tesla' on youtube)

We can heal the world if we all open our eyes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We\'re not human beings having spiritual experiences, we are spiritual beings having human experiences.

Quote from: "Empathy"
Even I 'balked' at the words 'chosen people'.  Half the problem is that Michael spent most of his life on a pedastal which he did,nt want - he tried to let people know he was normal, human, just like you and me but people revered him and made him into something untouchable just like some people are doing now.  

People say, when is Michael coming back? Frankly - never - if this kind of hero worship goes on - that guy could,nt move and it is because of this unblinking belief that he is superhuman that kept him inside a prison.  Imagine being him, grateful to the fans for buying his records and putting him 'up there' but not letting him be normal at any stage of his life.  Expectation from fans growing worse then a russian ivy and constant pressure to live up to 'celebrity status visually and otherwise' - god help him is all I can think.

I hope Michael does,nt ever come back because all the time there are those who cannot and will not accept him as a normal person he is going to keep away thats for sure.

There is no room for him in this world as a human unless he is 'invisible'. Thankfully if Michael ever made any mistakes in his life ' dying' was,nt one of them - sometimes we have to 'die' to survive and there cannot be greater freedom for him then there is right now.  So as far as I am concerned there is no such thing as 'chosen people' this is a total nonsense and the less people think like this the better.   Remember him with every fantasy you want - because he freed himself of it.

Sorry, but has to be said.

Well said :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Quote from: "cawobeth"

I think it's for God to say who is chosen
& presumptuous to say who has been for this adventure. When Michael did this, as perceptive & attuned to the world as he is, he could have not possibly foreseen who would, and how many people would catch-on to the adventure and how things would transpire.

This is all quite astounding because he also brought about attention to some very serious issues at the same time; issues in need of addressing for healing purposes in order to unite the world, such as justice, drug abuse, oppression, war & prejudice. For what is liberty & freedom if we don't deal with these things ?[attachment=0:3maxsbbz]aahhh-JuliasAngel- photobucket- 19y0rr.jpg[/attachment:3maxsbbz]

I feel exactly the same way.  There's nothing to add; you've said it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Quote from: "NBW"
Hi, Im new here and i will be totally honest with you guys... I never was a fan of MJ. To be very honest.. my opinion about him was formed through the media.  :oops:   Then I stumbled over these hoax video's on youtube and wonderd if there might be any thruth in it...

Death or not,.. there seems to be some message about the illuminati. About 'healing the world", about "having 4 years to fix it"...  And that reminded me of other video's i saw on youtube...

Tonight i typed "thisisalsoit.com" and ended up on this forum and see "WHAT DOES MICHAEL WANT US CHOSEN PEOPLE TO DO?"... and read a post by someone who said we shouldn't focus on his death only. If I got the message right, he wants us to open our eyes. To everything in the world.

If you want some eye-openers, search for Project Camelot on YouTube. Learn about the illuminati and its agenda, learn about vaccinations that 'they' make us to take, learn about 'false flag operations', about Global Warming and how it isn't our fault. 'They' just want us to believe it is. So they can raise taxes or make us buy products that are so called, enviroment-friendly. Learn about what 'they' are expecting in 2012. Learn about the lies. About all the technology 'they' have but don't want us to know... There is no need anymore for starvation but yet it still exists in this world. Because 'they' hide the technology for decades now. (look for 'Tesla' on youtube)

We can heal the world if we all open our eyes!

NBW - Thanks for being so honest.  I don't think it's about where you were before; what's important is that when you saw the hoax videos you approached them with an open mind and a willingness to change your opinions.  Not to take anything away from those who believed in the hoax from Day 1 (I think that's wonderful and a testament to the strength of their beliefs over 1 year later), but I think it's incredible when someone who wasn't a fan and/or believed MJ died can see past the lies and manipulation and find the truth.  The only thing better is when you can help someone else MAKE THAT CHANGE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions