What does everyone think that Michael wants from us chosen people? I think we all can agree He chose us for something. Is it to expose NWO? There are some good things on youtube from Ron Paul, and Jesse Ventura, but what can we do, to stop the corruption?  I read alot of us saying spread His message of love- does that mean be more loving to everyone? Alot of us feel His force, His spirit, and can't let go. Some of us are building shrines of Him in our homes. We spend so much time on this, there has to be some reason, that He put us together, because He expects something from us. So what is it, that we can do? On my other another post about the chosen one, someone posted a video- Cry. Watching it was beautiful, reminded me of us. I am so glad that everyone here is kind, supportive, and seem to have the spirit force in them. Everyone- post your ideas, don't worry about spelling or proper English, or having silly ideas. We are disciples, and just maybe Michael is a prophet, or the modern Jesus. So lets all brainstorm, we are chosen for a reason, lets figure it out!  There are no silly thoughts, just thoughts we haven't heard!!! Help me out- anyone???!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that maybe it was just to open our eyes about possibilities.....thinking outside a box and learning to just simply love one another ... unconditionally.

Learning to love without prejudice and sterotypes had been a huge lesson for me .. also opening my mind to many things I did not know about and learning how to pass that on......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

chosen people????
 :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IMHO, he wanst to prove to us how easy it it to manipulate the masses through the media.
He WANTS us to open our eyes and not get manipulated in crucial matters like politics, war, global warming etc. When he comes back, nothing will be the same...  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

I'm from Canada and have found myself in my own fight for justice, We have found out thru a vascular doctor(Paolo Zamboni), in Italy who, out of love of his wife, discovered her multiple sclerosis was caused by a vascular condition effecting proper circulation/drainage of the brain via the jugular veins in the neck.Called ccsvi (chronic cerebral spinal venous insufficiency) There are thousands and thousands of ccsvi patients in Canada and the US, all of whom are being denied simple angioplasty to correct this...The results of those that are able to go out of country to get this procedure are absolutely miraculous! This discovery was found by a Dr Schelling of Austria 30 yrs ago but Big pharma and the medical cartel squashed and burried it in the interest of profits. So I heard of this in Aug 2009 and it seemed (to me, as I've been w/chair bound for almost 7 yrs) to be fate, spiritual coincidence,a call to arms? MS drugs cost 15 to $20,000 yr, compared to a one time procedure $1500. People are getting up from their wheelchairs and walking....Google ccsvi...it's amazing but if you've been diagnosed  with ms you are denied the simple ultrasound or venogram that will show the blockage in the neck veins. This is not right! anyone else is allowed this procedure everyday/anytime..These people are being held hostage in the interest of pharmaceutical poisons.....well, you asked!!
Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:05:04 PM by katson45
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I think it starts with the man in the mirror, which is me.  From that, we can make that change.

we are all just little dots in this big universe, and we are controlled and manipulated by politics and power.  It will take more than one voice to be heard. A whole lot of dots, make a picture...

I committ myself to doing whatever it takes to make that change, and I believe Michael needs to know we will be there supporting him, whatever happens...We need to be stronger than the media and their corruption.  Stop buying tabloid magazines.

My guess is that I start with myself, and educate my child and love him more....Teach him about the concerns of the world today, and how to save the planet.[/b] Children are  our future, so I guess we can start in our own backyard.  To me, that's my calling.  It starts with us and then our children....it's all for L.O.V.E xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "frogh777"
chosen people????

Exactly  :?:  :?:   :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "frogh777"
chosen people????

Exactly  :?:  :?:   :!:

I agree with those two. This is strange to say the least. MJ is a human being, not a God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Hey Katson45- if you can get your hands on the book Dead Doctors Don't Lie, by Joel Wallach, He is a doctor, who exposes alot of the cures, that are being hidden from people so the drug companys can continue to kill us. Those of you that don't know what we are talking about- when I say chosen people, read the first post. And everyone listen or watch the youtube video CRY. What a beautiful Michael Jackson song, that is very overlooked!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Quote from: "3292gold"
Hey Katson45- if you can get your hands on the book Dead Doctors Don't Lie, by Joel Wallach, He is a doctor, who exposes alot of the cures, that are being hidden from people so the drug companys can continue to kill us. Those of you that don't know what we are talking about- when I say chosen people, read the first post. And everyone listen or watch the youtube video CRY. What a beautiful Michael Jackson song, that is very overlooked!

A lot of us are fans of MJ, so ...most of us have already heard that song. And indeed, it's a very powerful song.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

RK

I'm thinking of that line in the song "Cry" that says "You're the chosen one" so that kind of puts me more at ease with the thread title. So here goes.
I'm going to quote TS on this
"Preparing for BAM's day means understanding the message
Helping others to understand it and
living the LOVE yourself.
We can actually have an influence on the when."

So what is the message.....TS previously stated it was "End of World" and "New World Order"
I'm going to  be using this time to educate myself more fully on these topics so I will know how to give an answer that will be helpful to others .
Living the LOVE is more a heart thing, we know about that. The Royal Law. Treat others the way you would wish to be treated. Love one another as I have loved you. to quote the good book. I think being quick to apologise  and to forgive should be added too, as none of us is perfect and we all blow it from time to time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Beautiful ideas!  Sangre- I guess I heard the song CRY, b4, but never watched the video, or really paid as much attention to the words, as I am now.  It was not a big hit, was it? What album was it from.?   It is so fitting for these posts, and I thank whoever pointed this song to me, from last Chosen People post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank u so much for asking this question, thank God not everyone is focusing only on MJ's return but thinking about the serious reasons behind this hoax, why Michael faked his death? just to make all of us waiting for the BAM's day?
I think we should pay more attention to the THINGS Michael want's us to know all the horrible things happening all around the world and try to fix it, ok fine we can't stop the WARS by sitting on a computer but we can do others things to help people to heal the world like sponsor a poor child in need...........
but he clearly said in the song CRY he will answer all of our prayers when there will be no more wars.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
I'm thinking of that line in the song "Cry" that says "You're the chosen one" so that kind of puts me more at ease with the thread title. So here goes.
I'm going to quote TS on this
"Preparing for BAM's day means understanding the message
Helping others to understand it and
living the LOVE yourself.
We can actually have an influence on the when."

Fully agree. Living the LOVE yourself is very important. True love changes you for the better, improves your relationships with others, changes the people you contact with for the better. We really have to love each other, and pour a lot of love into our children, into as many children as possible. I strongly believe this can help change the world, as usually greed, arrogance, etc. comes from the family, from greedy and arrogant parents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Some men make History others undergo it silently.
I want to be part of History and it doesn't mean fame or glory.
I want to act for a better world deeply.
That's why I feel involved here in this great adventure
which is going to be printed in the future (history books  ;) ).

Well I think that we must take a look at ourselves first. We must analyze our behaviours and make the necessary changes if needed. Only when it's done we will be able to go outside and inform others. We have to be self-confident enough in what we believe to be able to influence others and help them see the light. We must study first, digest the information than spread the word and show our support to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal