Miley Cyrus at London O2 on TV
June 18, 2010, 03:27:16 PM
I was looking at my local tv schedule online and I saw that they have Miley Cyrus from London O2 which I thought was weird to show her on tv on one of the main important channels instead of just showing on the Disney Channel. I would only watch MJ in a concert if they televised it I would never in a million years watch Miley Cyrus.

What do you guys think about this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

SEHF

Re: Miley Cyrus at London O2 on TV
June 18, 2010, 04:31:08 PM
MJ is in a costume posing as Miley? lmfao
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 01:55:34 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2010, 05:54:53 PM
I was just thinking it was odd because they're not showing the concert on the Disney Channel instead they're showing it on one of the prime channels tonight. MJ should have thought to televise his concert from the O2 before putting it on dvd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

June 18, 2010, 08:59:27 PM
Quote from: "LOVESoldier28"
I was just thinking it was odd because they're not showing the concert on the Disney Channel instead they're showing it on one of the prime channels tonight. MJ should have thought to televise his concert from the O2 before putting it on dvd.

But then Michael wouldn't control the media, they would still control him, right? He's "been there done that" and it's doubtful anything will top his record. Miley is very popular with the younger generation but she's breaking away from the Disney image and that might be why they didn't show the concert.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

June 19, 2010, 12:02:07 AM
is that even very common practice to televise  a concert like that or is it purely on a case by case basis?sorry i'm not so savvy about these kinds of things.

why is there a little voice in my head saying  ALOHA  FROM  HAWAII?  be nice and don't anwer that question :oops: slinks back into padded cell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal