Like I've said a million times... this oil spill was meant for one thing: CONTROL

[youtube:mykt79rj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmpldUU4uWE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:mykt79rj]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

I read elsewhere a while back, the overall plan is empying vast areas of USA of human life, so it can go back to a wild natural state, and massive depopulation by any means possible, with many 911 situations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thank you for this video I've always wondered if there was something behind this incident. They effectively did it on purpose I can't believe that he says it so directly.
The aim is apparently to get people off the coast, there can be a massive relocation of people. Now I wonder where all these people would be relocated ? FEMA Camps maybe.

I didn't know about the existence of mass evacuation buses.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Thank you for this video I've always wondered if there was something behind this incident. They effectively did it on purpose I can't believe that he says it so directly.
The aim is apparently to get people off the coast, there can be a massive relocation of people. Now I wonder where all these people would be relocated ? FEMA Camps maybe.

I didn't know about the existence of mass evacuation buses.

FEMA camps is exactly what I'm thinking... put everyone in a place where they have nothing and rely fully on the government. That means they will cooperate with absolutely anything, being that they won't get to eat or drink unless they do. Very scary stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Um, he's talking about someone ACCUSING the government of that, he's not actually admitting it.  Can't you hear the dripping sarcasm in his tone?  He even says someone "made an ACCUSATION", he is speaking about somebody else.

If you want people to believe you, you probably shouldn't take speeches out of context or pick and choose quotes. (Not you specifically, whoever made this video)

What's the point in putting a discussion someone immediately establishes as conspiracy speculation into the video?

The oil spill IS a dangerous situation, why wouldn't FEMA buses be there?

:roll:

(I don't care if I get banned for this, I'm entitled to my opinion, too)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

Sarahli

Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"
Um, he's talking about someone ACCUSING the government of that, he's not actually admitting it.  Can't you hear the dripping sarcasm in his tone?  He even says someone "made an ACCUSATION", he is speaking about somebody else.

If you want people to believe you, you probably shouldn't take speeches out of context or pick and choose quotes. (Not you specifically, whoever made this video)

What's the point in putting a discussion someone immediately establishes as conspiracy speculation into the video?

Do you have a link where I can see the entire speech ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"

Do you have a link where I can see the entire speech ?

No, but try searching his name on youtube :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

Sarahli

Ok I've a video of the interview and indeed it's not as easy at is seems. In reality the former FEMA Director, Michael Brown, is the one who made the accusation that the leak was made on purpose.
Nevertheless it doesn't mean that it's not true (the Gov behaviour tends to prove it) but you made well to point out that the interview in the previous video was cut and arranged to fit the conspiracy theory. I should have listened more carefully, seems that I heard what I wanted too. Thanks for your valuable intervention. It's always good to check deeper.

[youtube:5gx36rqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBM8KwJ-iE[/youtube:5gx36rqc]

[youtube:5gx36rqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B68Pytf0qHs&feature=related[/youtube:5gx36rqc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal