agathiTopic starter

By Roger Friedman
HollywoodNews.com: Michael Jackson’s devoted mother, Katherine Jackson, will publish a book next week about her son.
The self published coffee table book–consisting of personal photographs–is called “Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives.” The book will be sold through a website called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
“She’s very proud of the book,” says a source. “It’s not being done for money, either.” This much seems true, as such a book could have fetched a big advance. But “Never Can Say Goodbye” is being self-published. Its content is a picture page facing a page of reminiscences by Michael’s mom.
Awards News, Breaking News, Entertainment News, Movie News, Music News, Hollywood News
To read more go to Showbiz411.com

:?  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

I will definitely buy that book..  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

agathiTopic starter

me too but i dont like that she is going to publish a book about him...cause he is gone:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "agathi"
me too but i dont like that she is going to publish a book about him...cause he is gone:(
I just read about this on the other forum the publishing was done thru Marc Schaffel the same guy who tried to sue MJ and he a friend of Debbie Rowe I going to what a see if Mrs. Jackson really had anything to do with this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

hmm :idea:  :?:  :?:  :)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

From the full article:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"On the eve of the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, Katherine was driven to Schaffel’s home, where they conducted the interview."

Therefore, the interview would NOT have been conducted yet!  This article contradicts itself.    ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i don't know. this seems kind of full of b.s. i mean, you know this book (if real) would be a huge hit. who doesn't want to read about michael? with that in mind, you'd think publishing companies would try to milk michael's money train for all its worth. meaning, press tours, talks shows, media news about it. the fact the book is going to be published next week and this small article is the first we hear about it kind of tells me it's false. but i could be putting my foot in my mouth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

suspicious mind

Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"

"On the eve of the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, Katherine was driven to Schaffel’s home, where they conducted the interview."

Therefore, the interview would NOT have been conducted yet!  This article contradicts itself.    ;)

ok is this the guy who was with debbie on the street when someoneTMZ?) did the one enterview?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Hazzely

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
i don't know. this seems kind of full of b.s. i mean, you know this book (if real) would be a huge hit. who doesn't want to read about michael? with that in mind, you'd think publishing companies would try to milk michael's money train for all its worth. meaning, press tours, talks shows, media news about it. the fact the book is going to be published next week and this small article is the first we hear about it kind of tells me it's false. but i could be putting my foot in my mouth.

Let's wait and see if there's more news about this book..I hope not, cause it would be a mess
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"

ok is this the guy who was with debbie on the street when someoneTMZ?) did the one enterview?
Debbie and Marc are good friends, apparently. There's Marc in the background of this picture:  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I don't know why but I doubt that Katherine would publish a book about her son. It's just a feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Not sure if I believe this but I will wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is due to go on sale this Monday.  I will be buying it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I don't believe this would come from Katherine.  She doesn't have that much time on her hands, with all those grandchildren there.  Plus, I don't think that she would publish a book about Michael.  We already know so much about him and she has been very quiet when it comes to interviews and the media trying to talk to her.  This is just my two cents. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

but she is his mother.she surely knows the man we thought we knew.piece by piece .wouldn't you think katherine might get the honor delivering something substantial in all of this . anyway surely there will be a reaction soon to confirm or deny.just me going lulu again i guess. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal