Hoax Started Long Before You Are Thinking
June 18, 2010, 08:10:45 AM
Maybe this is to be my last thought on the hoax, due to some nasty comments, am not that interested of Michael Jackson that want these remarks to me.

Anyway, I have looked at most threads in these forums, all very interesting, and now think more of when hoax happened.

Many many trying to look at hoax on day of heart attack, and faked photo of ambulance, etc.

I think now that hoax happened long long time previous to this. Previous even to announcement of o2 events in London, that was definately imposter speaking at press conference.

Also now thinking that contracts of dancers being two years and not to speak is because of "This is it" rehearsals for film not being done in early part of last year, was several years ago with real Michael Jackson, and rehearsals last year were even with imposter which dancers know.

Michael therefore has been in hoax not since June 25 last year, but for maybe some years previous.

My opinion here, please no more nasty comments to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you--I think this started a very, very long time ago.....  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I agree with you Black Velvet. This hoax was not some rush job to save himself by the skin of his teeth. It's been planned out long ago and maybe  some of TII was filmed before we think as well.
Please don't be upset if you've had some nasty comments. We are all growing and learning here. Stay on and we'll all grow together. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I put youtube explaining what I mean.This is supposed to be "last rehearsal two days before he died", but this is MUCH EARLIER footage.All body language and hair of Jackson here remind me of a video he did, of which name escapes me.I think he was wearing a white shirt, anyway long curly hair like here (I know could be a wig) but face shape is not so surgery enhanced.I think this last footage is at least ten years previous to that.Maybe video I am thinking of is around same time he did video with Lisa Presley.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally agree :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

I believe that this is a conclusion or perhaps an interlude to something that started a long time ago.
And, the tarot cards said the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "BlackVelvet"
Maybe this is to be my last thought on the hoax, due to some nasty comments, am not that interested of Michael Jackson that want these remarks to me.

Anyway, I have looked at most threads in these forums, all very interesting, and now think more of when hoax happened.

Many many trying to look at hoax on day of heart attack, and faked photo of ambulance, etc.

I think now that hoax happened long long time previous to this. Previous even to announcement of o2 events in London, that was definately imposter speaking at press conference.

Also now thinking that contracts of dancers being two years and not to speak is because of "This is it" rehearsals for film not being done in early part of last year, was several years ago with real Michael Jackson, and rehearsals last year were even with imposter which dancers know.

Michael therefore has been in hoax not since June 25 last year, but for maybe some years previous.

My opinion here, please no more nasty comments to me.

plz  ignore all stupid  comments....we need you here!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also have the same thought TII might have been recorded earlier because some of Michael's cloths he had worn few years before
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry if you've gotten rude comments.  Some people don't realize how mean they can be. Please stay and push through those feelings as you are a valued member of this forum. I have always felt that they could not accomplish what they did in just a few short months earlier last year and the 2-year contract has bothered me because one would think that the contract would be null and void once the star died. There are too many tie-ins to his life and earlier career for this to be a spur of the moment decision. Now to figure out which theory is probably the truth while still continuing to fight for justice. Blessings on your day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Zen

by BlackVelvet ยป Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I put youtube explaining what I mean.This is supposed to be "last rehearsal two days before he died", but this is MUCH EARLIER footage.All body language and hair of Jackson here remind me of a video he did, of which name escapes me.I think he was wearing a white shirt, anyway long curly hair like here (I know could be a wig) but face shape is not so surgery enhanced.I think this last footage is at least ten years previous to that.Maybe video I am thinking of is around same time he did video with Lisa Presley.

I earlier just posted same observation on TII picture topic without reading
on this topic!  He look WAY too young in TII and not 50!   I am not sure
if the hoax started earlier, they filled after hoax, or they just needed to
recoup the money they were not going to lose!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

No offence ! I believe that it all started earlier but as a subtle change of direction, step by step, but not with rehearsals, because Michael looks quite thin and even tired in the film. Someone who really cares about him can see that. He, a sensible artist, went through hell because he wanted to help people and animals, and succeded to recover and continued his life. All that is important about him is very subtle, don*t forget that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PrincessMuffybear"
I agree with you--I think this started a very, very long time ago.....  :)
agreed. i put it at around the time of 'History',maybe even before then. this has been some years in the making,it didn't just come up last year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions