Who is the "clue-director"?
June 18, 2010, 02:33:37 AM
Although I personally believe that Michael was murdered, I always keep an open mind and enjoy exploring other theories. When reading on this board, I understand that there are loads of clues that he is alive - from the film, the interviews, the music, the funeral, the 911-call, the ambulance photo, etc....

I am just curious of your thoughts about how all this is administrated?

Did Michael plan it before he disappeared and picked certain people to execute his ideas?
Or is there a "clue-manager"  :)  or a group of people who are planning, directing and seeing it through. If so, who do you think it is? The family? Someone else?
Or do you believe that there are lots of people who are in on the hoax just planting clues on random and not really collaborating with each other?

I guess most of the fantastic cluedetectives in here have thought of different theories about how this is administrated, so it would just be very interesting to hear your thoughts.  Thanks.
 :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Who is the "clue-director"?
June 18, 2010, 11:33:56 AM
I repeat here from another post, like this:
Sometimes I find myself very confused thinking about the logistics for the hoax Mike, since the people who surrounded him in recent times in your life are considered dangerous, leeches and opportunists: (TT, Dileo, JB, ...). So I wonder how Mike would refrain from such persons to practice fraud? Or who could be by your side? Could be exactly those people? I think we should explore these real issues. Even today I can not absorb, for example, the coincidence of the deaths of people who in one way or another, were linked to Mike (CS, Peter ..) and no one talks about this and other events to understand the points of fact we We are looking for. :?:  :?:  :?:
PS: I see your question and concern that are very, very relevant!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2010, 03:48:59 AM
Thanks, tekamjforever! Good post!

There are so many discussions about different clues, but I miss the investigations about the logistics and who is behind it all. Which also means that there is no critical thinking - people would willingly plant "fraud-clues" just for confusion and thereby throw us all off track.

Obviously noone of us knows for sure how it is done, but I think some brainstorming would be fruitful.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2010, 06:41:50 AM
TMZ!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

June 29, 2010, 12:32:35 PM
Post double  :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late