Quote from: "mjaliveomg"
maybe BoW is Mj..who knows  :lol:  :lol:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggg :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  that would be sooooooooo awsome :D  :D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "samsuperb"
ok, ever since i register on this forum. I've beeb curious who is BOW and im still curious about WHO IS BOW?

Do you think it may be Michael? Just saying. Well BOW is from italy so it rules that out. I am so mixed up with Elvis being alive, with the testing of dna of his half sister Eliza. What next.???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Why aren't we supposed to talk about BOW here?  I thought we were investigating everything that came our way?  Why would she be off limits?  Sorry, if I'm missing something here, but I'm not able to catch everything and stay on top of the forums  so I'm just wondering...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She posted this video she promised us a long time ago:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhEHslaBXI

This video basically is MLK's :I have a dream speech" When I saw it I was like WTH?? But then I found a song by Kenny Rogers called: Goin Back To Alabama....with MJ as background vocals...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The lyrics could have something to do with the hoax...They relate alot to MJ....

HMMMMM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjaliveomg"
it's funny how some people claim that BoW is 100% fake, meanwhile we are dealing with a fake death where everything is possible..
Even with her slip ups, we can't just exclude her out of this giantic faking death plane

You're right. We are all involved in a "movement" where everything seems possible, from the crazy fantasy in an extravagant thought, if we firmly believe that can be real. But it also may be understandable when one has only love in your heart, whether or not a fan of MJ. 8-)  :)  However, there are "bad" people who act with a sole purpose of sarcastic pleasure! I know it is difficult to identify these people, however, often just pay attention, for example, to the subtleties of a simple comment or consideration! :roll: :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
she is an italian lady that has a source who knows MJ and that he is alive. Her source has been giving her facts to tell us confirming that MJ is alive...

here is the link to her website....the original website is in Italian but this is the translation of her posts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i wonder if she;s telling the truth or lieing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shes a lair, pointblank..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have never believed the BOW chick...or anyone else claiming to have contact with MJ. I don't believe that the 25th will be a BAM day (I hate "BAM" predictions anyway). I would absolutely, positively, without a freaking doubt love to be wrong about the 25th! But I really do not think I am. We shall soon see though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
She posted this video she promised us a long time ago:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhEHslaBXI

This video basically is MLK's :I have a dream speech" When I saw it I was like WTH?? But then I found a song by Kenny Rogers called: Goin Back To Alabama....with MJ as background vocals...You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The lyrics could have something to do with the hoax...They relate alot to MJ....

HMMMMM

Thank you! That was a great song to listen to. Geez - Michael has sung with just about everyone, hasn't he.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

The fact that she claimed she was having problems and now says she is going to the BAM after a week should be enough to know she is a fake. She has lead all these people on, put a time clock up and now is getting out. Getting out b/c she can't handle the pressure.
That to me is what makes this so sad. If she is not for real, the whole group in that forum will be heart broken.  

One of her last posts about the hoax told the readers this:

A bomb of news in June ( expected for this month)
Forest Lawn ( expected for this month)
The Family
Then Bam

All predictable except for the actual BAM.  

Oh... and I think she predicted the kids being in the Grammy's 2 months before it happened. But my guess is if you dig you could of predicted that as well.

I think she's running cause the clock is ticking and she's going to get a licking if it doesn't happen. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "liberiangirl96"
Quote from: "LyricalMiracles"
The people who run this forum have access to all users' pm's and IP addresses. Get her IP and use a Geotool or IP tracker and find her location. Its really not a hard thing to figure out who this person really is.
maybe u should and come back and tell the rest of us :idea:  :)

I absolutely would if I was a moderator or owner of this site, but I don't have that kind of access. Im just a member like you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions