Networks Announce Specials for June 25th
June 17, 2010, 11:31:27 AM
I am sure there will be more. But here is a nice concise line-up:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Multiple networks are loading up on special Michael Jackson programming to mark the one-year anniversary of his death on June 25.

MTV has several specials planned in his honor, including "Michael Jackson's Top 10 Video Countdown," set to air on June 25 and again the next day, as well as a two-hour block of Jackson videos on June 26.

The music channel will also run the one-hour special "Michael Jackson's Influence on Music," which spotlights artists that have been inspired by the King of Pop's songs, choreography and style, on June 25.

Meanwhile, MTV's sister network VH1 will air the five-hour 1992 telepic "The Jacksons: An American Dream," and E! Entertainment Television's June 25 schedule includes "E! True Hollywood Story: Michael Jackson," "E! Investigates: The Last Days of Michael Jackson" and the special "Michael Jackson," each one-hour long.

TV Guide Network, which recently acquired the documentary "Michael Jackson: Gone Too Soon," from Shine Intl., will air the two-hour film along with the specials "Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now" and "Michael Jackson: His Family Dynasty," as well as a special edition of "Hollywood 411."

Music-themed cable network Fuse has two new MJ specials on deck, "Michael Jackson: The Inside Story" and "Michael Jackson: A Tribute," on June 25.

So far, ABC News is the lone network news division set to give up its June 25 primetime for Jackson. News magazine "20/20" will feature a new two-hour report chronicling the ongoing investigation into Jackson's death, as well as how his children are adjusting without their father.

The "20/20" special will also include interviews with Jackson's personal makeup artist, his stylists, and what the network calls a "new tour" of Neverland Ranch.

:| Karen will make an appearance and we will look at Neverland again?

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "neversaynever"
I am sure there will be more. But here is a nice concise line-up:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Multiple networks are loading up on special Michael Jackson programming to mark the one-year anniversary of his death on June 25.

MTV has several specials planned in his honor, including "Michael Jackson's Top 10 Video Countdown," set to air on June 25 and again the next day, as well as a two-hour block of Jackson videos on June 26.

The music channel will also run the one-hour special "Michael Jackson's Influence on Music," which spotlights artists that have been inspired by the King of Pop's songs, choreography and style, on June 25.

Meanwhile, MTV's sister network VH1 will air the five-hour 1992 telepic "The Jacksons: An American Dream," and E! Entertainment Television's June 25 schedule includes "E! True Hollywood Story: Michael Jackson," "E! Investigates: The Last Days of Michael Jackson" and the special "Michael Jackson," each one-hour long.

TV Guide Network, which recently acquired the documentary "Michael Jackson: Gone Too Soon," from Shine Intl., will air the two-hour film along with the specials "Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now" and "Michael Jackson: His Family Dynasty," as well as a special edition of "Hollywood 411."

Music-themed cable network Fuse has two new MJ specials on deck, "Michael Jackson: The Inside Story" and "Michael Jackson: A Tribute," on June 25.

So far, ABC News is the lone network news division set to give up its June 25 primetime for Jackson. News magazine "20/20" will feature a new two-hour report chronicling the ongoing investigation into Jackson's death, as well as how his children are adjusting without their father.

The "20/20" special will also include interviews with Jackson's personal makeup artist, his stylists, and what the network calls a "new tour" of Neverland Ranch.

:| Karen will make an appearance and we will look at Neverland again?

this will be sad because of wiley
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Well no one is showing GHOSTS????

Sony Pix thought it is ok to back to back it after This Is It on the 25th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also something I noticed is that even though Pepsi isn't sponsoring either of the premieres (TII or Ghosts), they make sure that their advert is always following the adverts of these premieres.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this. It will be interesting to see the "new" Neverland. Personally, I would have rather heard from Kenny or someone else other than Karen but oh well - can't win them all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I refuse to watch that documentary TV Guide network will be showing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It seem like their basically airing the same specials they did last year.  Whenever they do video countdowns they always play the same MJ videos.  Like man he did make other songs besides Thriller, Beat it, Billie Jean.  They should play other ones like Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song, Ghosts something different or show some of his live performances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "msteetee34"
It seem like their basically airing the same specials they did last year.  Whenever they do video countdowns they always play the same MJ videos.  Like man he did make other songs besides Thriller, Beat it, Billie Jean.  They should play other ones like Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song, Ghosts something different or show some of his live performances.

I noticed that too!! they never show the beginning of BAD when he deals with peer pressure and fitting in, or when he drops out of no where as rock star LOL or the end when he does his who's bad chant... they dont show give in to me... hardly say say say, or can you feel it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

I noticed that too!! they never show the beginning of BAD when he deals with peer pressure and fitting in, or when he drops out of no where as rock star LOL or the end when he does his who's bad chant... they dont show give in to me... hardly say say say, or can you feel it...

Yeah I know.  What's up with that?  The beginning of BAD is the best part of the video.  I love the chemistry in the video between MJ and Wesley Snipes.  Wesley Snipes is the ultimate villian trying to make MJ do wrong things.  MJ lives in the hood in that video. The part when he act like he gonna rob the guy is funny. He tell that guy to give him a quarter in the subway station. :lol:  His chant at the end be cracking me up too like he's preaching to Wesley Snipes and his friends about the error of their ways.  He keep saying You doing wrong over and over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

Yeah I know.  What's up with that?  The beginning of BAD is the best part of the video.  I love the chemistry in the video between MJ and Wesley Snipes.  Wesley Snipes is the ultimate villian trying to make MJ do wrong things.  MJ lives in the hood in that video. The part when he act like he gonna rob the guy is funny. He tell that guy to give him a quarter in the subway station. :lol:  His chant at the end be cracking me up too like he's preaching to Wesley Snipes and his friends about the error of their ways.  He keep saying You doing wrong over and over.

you know who brought that part to my attention? my kids! they were doing the backround repeats and dancin around like they were in baptist church--- ahh and he said give me a quarter! A QUARTER!! I was rolling!! did you notice the begining the white guys from his school put something on him what was it yogurt or something? (the kids made me watch the whole thing) I immediately picked up on the feeling that MJ was caught between two worlds in the video...

the next time you watch the video watch the dancers! they are so hilarious!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Yes, it's actually quite sad. MJ has more songs than most nowadays pop wannabes all together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal