:roll: So Murray as the doctor that AEG hired didn't have the balls to say NO, I will not risk using this procedure without the necessary medical resuscitating equipment :roll:  Or was the money possibly too good to pass up?  Cross your fingers and throw salt over your left shoulder for luck :roll:  What an ASS :!:  Joe if Michael is gone, I'm gonna have to give you 5 on that one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I think Joe may be suffering from dementia the way he's been acting, maybe that's why he didn't know where the body was : P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

thought the propofol suppressed your breathing. wouldn't you need something for that ? right or wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "paula-c"
Blames AEG for Michael's

! BAM ! :lol:
I don't know why you laugh :?: Joe is investigating, and Thank God - because it seems the state of CA. does not give a Shit - This Dr. Murray was Hired and Paid for by AEG. Since *WHEN* does an Entertainment Corp. have the RIGHT to hire and put under *Contract* a so-called "Cardiologist" who wrongly administers an Anesthesia in a private residence which is only supposed to be administered in a Hospital setting under the direction of a Qualified Anesthesiolgist? What about this do You find so funny? This AEG Corp. IS Responsible for MJ's death if he IS Dead. They did it for the Mega-Millions of Profits they have garnered and it appears (so far) the State of Calif. is in on this via the Gov. and the DA, Which so far seem  "Immune" to hold Dr. Murray responsible. You know some of you people here seem like you think this is all a "Comic Book" thing. This is REAL Corruption and Collusion to the Highest level and I agree with Joe that it IS AEG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

sorry, but WTF does he want a gurney for?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

Also, with him being a cardiologist I would think he would have a CPR machine or at least access to one, not like he would need to wait for AEG to provide him with one!!!!!!!Geez  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "FEDE"
Joe Jackson Blames AEG for Michael's Death
Originally posted Jun 17th 2010 6:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

BAM

June 17 2010
6 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 1 = 8

6:15 AM
6 + 1 + 5 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3

8/3 - August 3

August 3, 1977 – The United States Senate hearing on MKULTRA.

Exactly, my dear! God bless you for your beautiful mind! And August 3 is 14 days (77) before the "death" of Elvis (using inclusive reckoning).

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nefari

alive: lol wtf does he want a gurney for  :lol:
That has me really pondering, um maybe to wheel a wrapped up flat looking mummy out the door. :shock:
Honestly this sounds like he was totally expecting all h*ll to go wrong or else to go right so Michael could get the F out of Dodge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Sarahli

Come on people keep your hoax sunglasses on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

Good Lets Dance, That what I'm laughing? .. :?  TinkerBell_777 look at the post ... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "nefari"
That has me really pondering, um maybe to wheel a wrapped up flat looking mummy out the door. :shock:
Honestly this sounds like he was totally expecting all h*ll to go wrong or else to go right so Michael could get the F out of Dodge.

what is a gurney?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

maybe those shots of the arrival to the hospital need going over again. anyone know where they are?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

alive

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "nefari"

what is a gurney?

It's a stretcher used by EMT's in ambulances....SO i guess Murray was planning on wheeling MJ out himself if something went wrong????? and putting him into what ? his BMW????? or did he request an ambulance too????:lol: This story is absolutely hilarious....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions