Katherine Jackson: My Way Or the Highway
June 17, 2010, 03:41:19 AM
Originally posted 34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned there's a standoff at the Jackson family homestead between Katherine Jackson and Jackson baby mama Alejandra Jackson -- but the smart money is on Katherine.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine has asked Alejandra and her four kids -- Jermajesty, Jaafar (both fathered by Jermaine Jackson), as well as Donte and Randy Jr. (both sired by Randy Jackson) to move out, because they're just too much for Katherine to handle.  

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ, Alejandra has lawyered up.  We're told Katherine wants Alejandra to sign a confidentiality agreement and Alejandra wants better digs and a fabulous parting gift in the form of money.

Sources tell us Alejandra's lawyer has not made a specific demand, but Katherine realizes she needs Alejandra and her kids to move so she can care for Michael's 3 kids.  We're told Katherine is back in town and ready to lay down the law and tell her former daughter-in-law  -- it's either the condo or the highway.

Mind you ... Katherine cares deeply for her grandkids but is not going to be held hostage by someone who has no legal claim.  True enough, Jermaine owes Alejandra back child support ... but Katherine does not see that as her problem.  Plus, Katherine is living on an allowance, can't afford a payoff and we're told the MJ estate will not ante up money for Jermaine and Randy's obligations.

Stay tuned
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "whisper"
TMZ has learned there's a standoff at the Jackson family homestead between Katherine Jackson and Jackson baby mama Alejandra Jackson -- but the smart money is on Katherine.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine has asked Alejandra and her four kids -- Jermajesty, Jaafar (both fathered by Jermaine Jackson), as well as Donte and Randy Jr. (both sired by Randy Jackson) to move out, because they're just too much for Katherine to handle.  

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ, Alejandra has lawyered up.  We're told Katherine wants Alejandra to sign a confidentiality agreement and Alejandra wants better digs and a fabulous parting gift in the form of money.
Sources tell us Alejandra's lawyer has not made a specific demand, but Katherine realizes she needs Alejandra and her kids to move so she can care for Michael's 3 kids.  We're told Katherine is back in town and ready to lay down the law and tell her former daughter-in-law  -- it's either the condo or the highway.

Mind you ... Katherine cares deeply for her grandkids but is not going to be held hostage by someone who has no legal claim.  True enough, Jermaine owes Alejandra back child support ... but Katherine does not see that as her problem.  Plus, Katherine is living on an allowance, can't afford a payoff and we're told the MJ estate will not ante up money for Jermaine and Randy's obligations.

Stay tuned

Dang Mother Katherine about to regulate and clean house.  Funny she's doing it now.  I find the part about the confidentiality agreement to be interesting.  Alejandra may know something too.  Maybe that's why she trying to be so demanding.  Anyway why can't Alejandra just get a job?  I guess Jermaine and Randy gotta step they game up as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ*

Not the MJ estate?

Not the late MJ?

Since when does dead people own houses?
Perhaps from the grave.... 8-)

It's time for him to jump out, so he can set things straight.

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "chappie"
*to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ*

Not the MJ estate?

Not the late MJ?

Since when does dead people own houses?
Perhaps from the grave.... 8-)

It's time for him to jump out, so he can set things straight.

Chappie

Wow! Good catch...totally went over my head!!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ, Alejandra has lawyered up. We're told Katherine wants Alejandra to sign a confidentiality agreement and Alejandra wants better digs and a fabulous parting gift in the form of money.

Sources tell us Alejandra's lawyer has not made a specific demand, but Katherine (Mike?) realizes she needs Alejandra and her kids to move so she can care for Michael's 3 kids. We're told Katherine (Mike) is back in town and ready to lay down the law and tell her former daughter-in-law -- it's either the condo or the highway.

Mind you ... Katherine (Mike) cares deeply for her grandkids but is not going to be held hostage by someone who has no legal claim. True enough, Jermaine owes Alejandra back child support ... but Katherine (Mike)[/color] does not see that as her (his) problem . Plus, Katherine is living on an allowance, can't afford a payoff and we're told the MJ estate will not ante up money for Jermaine and Randy's obligations.

:) :)

This is really puzzling because wasn't it child services who said months ago over the stun gun incident that the kids needed to move out because there were too many there for Katherine to care properly for Michael's kids? It's interesting that we've heard nothing more of child services. Something isn't right with this story. The daughter-in-law wouldn't do this to Katherine would she?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

My way or the Highway (Limp Bizkit)

Check, check, check check, check, check, check, check out reality

Special
You think you're special
You do
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it when you laugh at me
Look down on me
and walk around on me
Just one more fight
About your leadership
And I will straight up
Leave your shit
Cause I've had enough of this
And now I'm pissed

Yeah
This time I'm 'a let it all come out
This time I'm 'a stand up and shout
I'm 'a do things my way
It's my way
My way, or the highway

I'm 'a do things my way
It's my way
My way, or the highway

Check out, check check, check out reality x2
Check, check out, check, check out, check, check, check out reality

Just one more fight
About a lot of things
And I will give up everything
To be on my own again
Free again

Yeah
I'm 'a do things my way
It's my way
My way, or the highway

I'm 'a do things my way
It's my way
My way, or the highway

Some day you'll see things my way
Cause you never know
no, you never know
When you're gonna go

Cause you never know
no, you never know
When you're gonna go

Check, check out, check, check out, check out reality x3

Just one more fight
And I'll be history
Yes I will straight up
Leave your shit
And you'll be the one who's left
Missing me

Yeah
I'm 'a do things my way
It's my way
My way, or the highway

I'm 'a do things my way
It's my way
My way, or the highway

Cause you never know
no, you never know
When you're gonna go

Cause you never know
no, you never know
When you're gonna go
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

If msteetee34, she knows that what the confidentiality agreement, no other explanation. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ,

Yeah..  paid for by MICHAELS money - not Katherines, not Alejandras and not Randys or Jermaines.  

This woman got a cheek asking for any money whatsoever.  She is a squatter in that Encino house.  Why the heck should Katherine or Michael pay for Randys and Jermaines kids?   Aargh.. makes me mad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Alejandra knows something and it sounds like there's some kind of blackmail involved.  Otherwise, Katherine would have laid down the law already and would not need a confidentiality agreement to do so.  Katherine has every right to demand that Alejandra move out, and Alejandra has zero right to stay, as others have pointed out.  There's something fishy about this story, and my guess is that we're supposed to read between the lines.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"
Alejandra knows something and it sounds like there's some kind of blackmail involved.  Otherwise, Katherine would have laid down the law already and would not need a confidentiality agreement to do so.  Katherine has every right to demand that Alejandra move out, and Alejandra has zero right to stay, as others have pointed out.  There's something fishy about this story, and my guess is that we're supposed to read between the lines.

I think you are correct as there seems to be no reason why Katherine cant just sling her out and let Randy and Jermaine worry about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh Gosh.. :roll:

I don't blame Mrs Jackson for wanting the Alejandra & co out, it must crazy at the Encino house. Plus can u imagine the atmosphere - who the hell stays in a house where they have clearly outstayed their welcome? I suppose if Mrs Jackson could just throw her out she would have by now, i guess shes afraid of a backlash. The tabloids would have a field day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Disco

I really feel this is a way of letting the world know what Katherine has had to endure for years & also it says alot about Jermaine & Randy, In my view these two brothers have let Michael down in many ways over the years & it has to be frustrating watching your mother deal with all this mess, if it were my two brothers they would be made take responsibilty for their children & provide a home for them, no way would we watch our mother go through this......... :evil:
Randy & Jermaine need to man up, its always these two that is brought to light & I trust neither of them. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "whisper"

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine has asked Alejandra and her four kids -- Jermajesty, Jaafar (both fathered by Jermaine Jackson), as well as Donte and Randy Jr. (both sired by Randy Jackson) to move out, because
they're just too much for Katherine to handle.  

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a
nearby condo owned by MJ, Alejandra has lawyered up.  We're told Katherine wants Alejandra to sign a confidentiality agreement and Alejandra wants better digs and a fabulous parting gift in the form of money.

Sources tell us Alejandra's lawyer has not made a specific demand, but Katherine realizes she needs
Alejandra and her kids to move so she can care for Michael's 3 kids.  We're told Katherine is back in town and
ready to lay down the law and tell her former daughter-in-law  -- it's either the condo or the highway.

Mind you ... Katherine cares deeply for her grandkids but is not going to be held hostage by someone who has
no legal claim.  True enough, Jermaine owes Alejandra back child support ... but Katherine does not see that as
her problem.  Plus, Katherine is living on an allowance, can't afford a payoff and we're told the MJ estate will not ante up money for Jermaine and Randy's obligations.

TTJASAM
Twin Towers A Surface to Air Missile

Twin Towers - the tallest two towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, destroyed September 11, 2001

Surface to Air Missile(SAM) [/color] or ground-to-air missile  (GTAM) is a missile designed to be launched from the ground to destroy aircraft. Development of surface-to-air missiles began in Nazi Germany during late World War II with missiles like the Wasserfall. It is one part of the anti-aircraft system. Surface to air missiles are classified by their guidance, mobility, altitude  and range.

Dick Cheney commanded NORAD - Ordered a STAND DOWN; NO Surface to Air Missile (SAM) was LAUNCHED

[youtube:1vz00s8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_XDxnciGs&feature=related[/youtube:1vz00s8k]

[youtube:1vz00s8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpfy16d7GZc&feature=related[/youtube:1vz00s8k]

[youtube:1vz00s8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yTgbZSATTU[/youtube:1vz00s8k]

If NORAD had launched surface to air missiles to shoot down the planes on 911, the planes would not have hit the Twin Towers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ, Alejandra has lawyered up.

At least we know who is getting payed the monthly 10k to keep her mouth shut.  I mean why would the MJ estate be taking care of Jermaine and Randy's children?  Wow, I never thought those executors were lovely enough to take care of the deceased's nephews...

We're told Katherine wants Alejandra to sign a confidentiality agreement and Alejandra wants better digs and a fabulous parting gift in the form of money.  LOL a confidentiality agreement?  What can be so secret that needs a confidentiality agreement?  I mean, the whole world knows Katherine doesnt want them in the house.  Yeah, Alejandra will remain shut if you give her money...

Katherine is living on an allowance, can't afford a payoff and we're told the MJ estate will not ante up money for Jermaine and Randy's obligations.

But wait!  Randy's obligations?...oh come on TMZ...dont you know Randy has enough money to give it all out...I mean he gave 60K to Treasure...What makes you think he cant handle his obligations?  :D

@Serenity...could you please explain your post?  Are you connecting the DOTS?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/quote]
[/b]  But wait!  Randy's obligations?...oh come on TMZ...dont you know Randy has enough money to give it all out...I mean he gave 60K to Treasure...What makes you think he cant handle his obligations?  :D
[/quote]

Hold the phone...can you please elaborate on Randy giving 60k to Treasure.  I missed that piece of news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions