i'm just SO pissed off!
June 17, 2010, 02:32:01 AM
this might sound very random but i really wanted to share what i just read on someone's facebook (i didn't think putting their facebook names would be a good idea so i'm blocking the names), this might look long but i couldn't help sharing. this is their status on facebook, just read it and the comments on it.

K**** K******  : FOR FUCK SAKE!!! I'M REALLY GETTING PISSED OFF WITH ALL THESE MESSAGES FROM GROUPS SAYING ''MICHAEL IS ALIVE'' MICHAEL IS DEAD. If I get one more message, I will explode!!!!
Yesterday at 4:14pm · Comment · LikeUnlike
*************, ************* and 22 others like this.

M**** A***
Take it easy Kelly, i mean, u don't have to worry or doubt about MJ, he is dead for sure(though i wiiish he wasn't, n i know u do too huh). And about the groups,they'r doin´ their jobs that's all. So don't get angry or explode, DEAL ;-))
Yesterday at 4:18pm · LikeUnlike
 K**** K******
 K**** K******
I didn't join groups to keep getting those kind of messages. I hate seeing ''Michael is alive'' I wish it was true, but it isn't :(
Yesterday at 4:20pm · LikeUnlike
A**** C****
A**** C****
I wish he was alive :(.
Yesterday at 4:22pm · LikeUnlike
M*** Jackson
M*** Jackson
lol kelly, if got really pissed 'remove your joining from the group' .
I did that recently.

(I also wish it was true.)
Yesterday at 4:25pm · LikeUnlike
M**** A***
M**** A***
As for me, i joined so many groups, but none of em send this kind of messages,NEVER
Yesterday at 4:27pm · LikeUnlike
E***** Mjj*************** Jackson
E***** Mjj*************** Jackson
MICHAEL WON'T FAKE HIS OWN DEATH...HE KNEW THAT IT WOULD HURT US, HIS CHILDREN, AND FAMILY
Yesterday at 4:31pm · LikeUnlike
E***** Mjj***************
E***** Mjj***************
I AGREE WITH U KELLY

M*** Jackson, I just removed myself from the group

K**** K******
 K**** K******
Marwen, this is the group ''We must stop the criminals who attacked Michael ? we will fight for him ?'' I didn't think I would get messages like ''Michael is alive'' from that group. In the info on the group, it even says ..R.I.P Michael''
People who believe he is alive should send those messages for beLievers in ''Michael is alive'' groups. Non-believers do not want to see that.

K**** K******
 K**** K******
Thank you Elisheva.
Michael wouldn't fake his death, hurting billions of people is not something Michael would do. That's not who Michael was.
Yesterday at 4:33pm · LikeUnlike
Ha**** King
H**** King
I totally agree with you,Kelly! But CALM DOWN! No worries.... you won't be disappointed !

I also agree with Elisheva
Yesterday at 4:35pm · LikeUnlike
M**** A***
M**** A***
OMG. God forgive them all, can't they find something better to do ?? Why don't u tell them to send u a true prouf of wat they'r saying, and lets see wat the'll about it..
Yesterday at 4:36pm · LikeUnlike
H**** King
H**** King
what's wrong?
Yesterday at 4:37pm · LikeUnlike

K**** K******
 K**** K******
Haven, I will try to. I get these messages everyday and it's really annoying me. It's disrespect to Michael and his family.

Marwen, I've seen videos, I've seen ''proof'' I still don't know why these people believe Michael is alive.
Yesterday at 4:38pm · LikeUnlike
M**** A***
Are these videos real for sure 100% ????
Yesterday at 4:39pm · LikeUnlike
Maria B******
Maria B******
Believers is not MJ fans .

Yesterday at 4:40pm · LikeUnlike
H**** King
H**** King
Yes,Kelly ! Maybe you're the first person who really fights for Michael! I'm ashamed to tell them they're wrong and that they've to see reason,but know I'm glad to hear someone thinks like me!!
Yesterday at 4:40pm · LikeUnlike
H**** King
H**** King
Marwen,we don't wanna blame anyone.
Yesterday at 4:42pm · LikeUnlike
 K**** K******
 K**** K******
Marwen, it what ''fans'' have made with ''proof'' Michael is alive. No real ''Proof'' Michael is alive.

Haven, I have always fought for Michael and will always fight for him.
Yesterday at 4:44pm · LikeUnlike
M**** A***
Me too, i've heard about this rumer many times, but i didn't believ it at all, cause i'm very sure from MJ's credibility. He would never do such thing as liing to his fans,especially that they'r every wer in this world, from the north to south and from the east to west..
Yesterday at 4:44pm · LikeUnlike
****** Jackson
******Jackson
I really hope that Mikey's still alive... I wish it'd come true... ?
... but remember, beLIEvers r also MJfans, they also LOVE MJ w/ all their hearts! U don't like it, just ignore, don't let what's terrible ruin ur days!
Yesterday at 4:50pm · LikeUnlike
H**** King
H**** King
yes, He was special...But this is the question that explains me anything : "Why?".
Why Would Michael fake his death? I don't think he would have leaved suddenly . . . .
But the story is long...
Yesterday at 4:50pm · LikeUnlike
H**** King
H**** King
rught,sally. But Kelly is just telling to open their eyes,because this could be disappointing & they can't claim that He come back . . . .
Yesterday at 4:53pm · LikeUnlike
 K**** K******
 K**** K******
''If'' Michael was alive, do these believers really think Michael will come back? No, he wouldn't. Not being rude but that's stupid.
Yesterday at 4:56pm · LikeUnlike
****** Jackson
******Jackson
I beLIEved, sometimes I still hope that it's true, but ya know what, ur rite! I think Michael'd not come back...
Yesterday at 4:57pm · LikeUnlike

M**** A***
I wouldn't believe such thing, only if MJ comes out in the TV and say that he stills alive. Because i don't wanna be dissapointed especially about someone i looove and appreciate alooooooooooot. Am i right or wat ????
Yesterday at 4:58pm · LikeUnlike
H**** King
H**** King
but He didn't decide to die. . . It's not a fault... Dying is a part of the life! It's normal.... & I'm sure he's better now.
Yesterday at 4:59pm · LikeUnlike
 K**** K******
 K**** K******
You're right, Marwen. I will only believe like what you said if Michael comes out and says he is alive.
Yesterday at 5:00pm · LikeUnlike
Janet I****
Janet I****
Fucking idiots....
Yesterday at 5:02pm · LikeUnlike
M**** A***
M**** A***
That's the spirit Kelly. Now relax and don't bother urself with nonsens ;-)
Yesterday at 5:02pm · LikeUnlike
L **** Galkina
L**** Galkina
they should stop hoaxing..it reminds me on the media and tabloids which always spread their filth...
Yesterday at 5:37pm · LikeUnlike
E**** Kastner
E**** Kastner
I hear ya....I am sick of it too....
Yesterday at 5:39pm · LikeUnlike
A*** Rahim
Am*** Rahim
u r rite,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yesterday at 8:22pm · LikeUnlike
Rocio Este**** Schef**
Rocio Este**** Schef**
I'm pretty sure he's still alive ... now do not understand how many of us no realized this ... so many tests before their eyes
Yesterday at 8:28pm · LikeUnlike
A*** Rahim
A*** Rahim
hmmmm may b ur rite rocio bt its true dat mike never die he z always alive in our hearts
Yesterday at 8:30pm · LikeUnlike
Rocio Estef*** Schef?**
but I do not think it is only in our hearts .. "never died, he is alive ... is what I think ..kisses
Yesterday at 8:33pm · LikeUnlike
Amanda D****
Amanda D****
lol did you see my status? i think we posted this at the same time lol x
Yesterday at 8:33pm · LikeUnlike

*** Rahim
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love mj,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yesterday at 8:39pm · LikeUnlike
Susana Isa***
Susana Isa***
Agree! But the only way for don´t receiving that messages is letting the group.
Yesterday at 9:36pm · LikeUnlike
Me***r Ahmed Jackson
Me*** Ahmed Jackson
Dead is a harsh expression IMO -- I'd rather say Michael passed away :(
Yesterday at 9:51pm · LikeUnlike
Forevr MJgirl P******
Forevr MJgirl P******
@ Kelly
i hp u hv cooled down, Kelly!!!!!
Yesterday at 11:03pm · LikeUnlike
Diana J. ****
Diana J. ****
LMAO
WHY DON'T U JUST DELETE THOSE ONES WHO INVITE YOU TO THOSE GROUPS? XD
Yesterday at 11:14pm · LikeUnlike
Forevr MJgirl P******
@ Diana
lolzx!!!!
Yesterday at 11:14pm · LikeUnlike
 K**** K******
 K**** K******
Amanda, no I didn't.
Susana, I did earlier.
Mehar, I'm sorry :(
Pearlier, I've calmed down.
Diana, thanks for blocking me.
Yesterday at 11:57pm · LikeUnlike
Forevr MJgirl P******
Forevr MJgirl P******
@ Kelly
its gd tht u hv calmed down!!!! :) ?
Yesterday at 11:58pm · LikeUnlike
 K**** K******
 K**** K******
?
12 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Salma Abdel**** Jackson
Salma Abdel****Jackson
god bless u sis...mj is dead and he should rest in peace not in fals allegations!!!!!
Rocio Estefania Sche***
ok...............................
 K**** K******
 K**** K******
Michael deserves to rest in peace. He didn't get any peace while he was alive.
God Bless you too. ?
Forevr MJgirl P******
Forevr MJgirl P******
@ Kelly
yes, u r right, nd still ths ppl dnt leav him alone, they curse him, nd others make fake videos like he is alive!!!!
Forevr MJgirl P******
Yes. It's also very disrespectful to Michael and Michael's family.
Forevr MJgirl Pearlie
Forevr MJgirl Pearlie
yes, it is!!! :(((((((
Can*** Ve** Jean
Can*** Ve** Jean
*covers your ears* don't explode! we L.O.V.E you too much!!
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike
 K**** K******
 K**** K******
I won't explode. Love you too ?
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike
Julie D*****
Julie D*****
Now you know you will get some..Not from me though..but someone will send you something you know that right?..sorry that your getting that though my friend...I know what your saying....
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike

i said this in reply to their comments :
Wendy Peterpan Jackson
Wendy Peterpan Jackson
no Julie, Kelly wouldn't get some, none of ya'll will. not from me atleast. we BELIEVERS don't hate the non-believers and we don't call them "fucking idiots", we don't ever say "nonbelievers are not MJ fans". we don't insult them, we don't disrespect their views, we know and realize we are only humans and we are supposed to have different opinions. we follow what Michael taught.

i'm really really pissed off. where's the respect??????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

Re: i'm just SO pissed off!
June 17, 2010, 03:27:09 AM
This doesn't surprise me since I'm sure it happens with Elvis and Tupac and the anniversary is approaching after all.  These next few days are going to be a big rollercoaster ride for us all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 05:42:26 AM
Of course these people believe that he is dead, they heard it on TV, read it in newspapers, and there was even a picture of him in ambulance, there was memorial and a burial all filmed for us to believe he is dead. Yes, he can be really dead.......

And we believers had this gut feeling something was not right in this picture, we don't offend non-believers because we know Mj doesn't like that, I guess they are different, doesn't matter to us. Our glass is half full and theirs is half empty.

It always makes me smile when I see people being so sure of something that they saw on TV, or just heard it from someone. They don't know the fact just like us. but the difference is we are investigating, we are looking for clues MJ left for us.

Even if he is dead, I've learned so much on this forum and that's a blessing for me from Michael.

Love you all beLIEvers.. :mrgreen: ....just because you read it in a magazine........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 08:00:42 AM
It always makes me smile when I see people being so sure of something that they saw on TV, or just heard it from someone. They don't know the fact just like us. but the difference is we are investigating, we are looking for clues MJ left for us.
exactly! i just don't get how can they be so rude to us when it's them who are eating all the tabloid trash?! :evil:

edit : the person just wrote this on my wall : Just so you know, I don't hate beLIEvers. I just don't like seeing ''Michael is alive''.

wow, they don't "like" seeing Michael is alive! i wonder what would they "like" to say when/if Michael comes back?
Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 08:04:27 AM by farhatmjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

June 17, 2010, 08:02:21 AM
Please don't let it get to you. It will be okay. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This won't be the only bad thing we'll have to face.

Most people act on emotion and to them Michael is dead which is really frustrating and hurtful. They are obviously fans. If they weren't it would have been worse.  They haven't lived our world for the past year and they will only know what they expose themselves too, which is what the media (and Michael) has fed them. Sit back and enjoy the show. Michael is teaching us all a little about L.O.V.E.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 17, 2010, 08:15:05 AM
It's not the first time I see this. I mean, just because we believe Michael might be alive, and have proof to make people doubt, they just say we are crazy, idiots, and they turn us to silence...I even saw it on a MJ forum. We were talking about this possibility for Michael to have faked his death, and just because non believers said it was wrong, all ou researches have been deleted, all the studies we made, and they said that if we ever speak about that again, they would delete or messages and our accounts...

What do you want to say ? They are sure they hold the truth. I have friends that believe MJ is dead, and I send them love message, to help them, because they believe he is dead, so it's hard for them. I told them what i believe, but they don't think it can be true, they even don't want to listen. So I just respect their choice and tell them "i'm sorry MJ is dead, I know you miss him" And i keep the rest for myself.

I'll never stop believing Mike isn't dead on that day...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 20, 2010, 05:20:12 PM
Just relax and try to think about what Michael would want you to do Do'nt let what they are saying get to you don't let them upset you I have a feeling we will all find out who is right and who is wrong in all of this. But for now just let them be they can beLIEve what they want as can we Peace and Love be with you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions