SangreTopic starter

I dunno...
June 20, 2010, 02:39:29 AM
I have very mixed feelings at this point. There are a lof of clues (or maybe things that only we see as clues) that haven't been/can't be debunked, but at the same time, MJ's death starts to make more and more sense. Especially everything that goes on with the children.

I also feel very down, because a lot of theories get out of hands. Someone posts a new crazy idea and runs with it. It's ridiculous! Someone could say MJ was an alien and now wants to stop his fellow aliens from turning this planet into a giant microwave oven and people'll buy it cause it "fits the hoax."

If I can't believe in you, guys, then it makes me wonder if I *can* even believe in this hoax? It started with simple things such as MJ in depth and wanting to make money or MJ wanting to get out of spotlight (so am I naive to still believe in this?) or MJ wanting to teach media a lesson. And they made sense.

And then somewhere along the way it was lost. I mean, people doubt if Michael was Michael after all - there are theories that King of Pop wasn't one person, but many people contributing to that image. Yes, they are nothing but theories.

It just makes me feel like we see what we want to see and some people would go for anything if this supports the hoax. What we do here is mix all sorts of conspiracies into one and make MJ the main figure. I admire and love Michael very much and I always have (unlike a lot of members here I am a HUGE MJ fan!), but he was just a man, a human being - the whole planet does not revolve around him.

I feel confused, nothing makes sense and some people go too far. That's all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Good Lets Dance

Re: I dunno...
June 20, 2010, 03:12:36 AM
This call for a visit from Sheriff Dick Peters, who says "keep the Faith - Don't Give Up"[attachment=0:107tilps]cocky-cowboy.jpg[/attachment:107tilps]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agathi

June 20, 2010, 09:15:01 AM
i agree i see so many things going on eveything has moved on but we still believe in something we dont know... :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

June 20, 2010, 01:45:01 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
This call for a visit from Sheriff Dick Peters, who says "keep the Faith - Don't Give Up"[attachment=0:2acdosr7]cocky-cowboy.jpg[/attachment:2acdosr7]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 20, 2010, 02:07:05 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
This call for a visit from Sheriff Dick Peters, who says "keep the Faith - Don't Give Up"[attachment=0:2vrj2hak]cocky-cowboy.jpg[/attachment:2vrj2hak]

OMFG !!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal