Re: MURDER!! MAKES NO SINCE!!
December 10, 2009, 07:23:44 PM
Sorry, The picture of her crying is exactly what we're talking about.  There are no tears.  Who knows............. maybe the family don't have tear ducts, with the exception of a couple?  This is exactly what Paris did.  The expression of crying but no tears.......I've never seen a child cry without tears.  Tears come from true emotion.  But again, if we feel that Michael is still alive, which I believe he is.......then why would there be tears?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

July 20, 2010, 10:14:16 AM
I AM SO CONFUSED!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 11:36:36 AM
Quote from: "Integrity"
LOVE CONQUERS ALL!!
My father is addicted to many prescription drugs and I have been dealing with it for a long time and have done everything possible to help him and had to let him be for I could not change him. He had to want to change and heal himself first but If I wake up tomorrow and find out he had passed away because of it I would not be just dead and numb. My brother committed suicide and I can not speak about the death that happened inside of me when I found out. I WAS DEAD!!
DO YOU ALL HEAR ME! I WAS DEAD AND ONLY GOD WHO LIVES WITHIN ME SAVED ME FROM CROSSING OVER WITH HIM.    
If my sister or brother or friends passes away because of drugs or whatever It would cause me a great deal of pain and suffering that would feel like a razor sharp sword that has stabbed me in my heart and only GOD, PRAYER, MEDITATION, AND TEARS OF LETTING GO AND FINALLY COMING TO TERMS WITH IT AND SURRENDERING IT TO 'GOD THAT I BECAME FREE AND FOUND PEACE.
But I did not get this feeling from anyone in the family.
SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!! DEAD WRONG!!!
1. Jermaine on CNN!!!! WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!!! WHY!!!
2. JANET AND LATOYA AT HIS HOUSE THE MORNING OF HIS DEATH TAKING THINGS OUT OF HIS HOME??? THAT MORNING I WOULD HAVE BEEN TO SICK TO MOVE OR DRIVE MUCH LESS ANYTHING ELSE.
3. THE MEMORIAL OR THE FUNERAL HAD NO TEARS, LOSS OR SORROW FROM THE FAMILY AND SEEMED ALL STAGED!!
4. JANET ON AMA AND OTHER AWARD SHOWS DANCING AND SINGING AND DOING IT WITH HIM!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW?? I WOULD HAVE BEEN CHOKING WITH TEARS AND I WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN THERE. BUT THAT IS AMAZING TO ME!! HOW! WOW!!    
5. JANET SMILING AND LAUGHING  AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED ON HER INTERVIEW
TALKING ABOUT HER EX JERMAINE, HER BOOK, AND HER WEIGHT PROBLEMS!! HOW??????
(HOW CAN THIS BE!!! HOW CAN YOU RIGHT NOW CARE ABOUT THESE THINGS IF YOUR BROTHER WAS MURDERED OR WAS KILLED BY A DOCTOR GIVING HIM DRUGS HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO!!
6. A FAMILY SHOW FOR TV. THEY MUST BE JOKING!! THEY CAN'T BE REAL!! WOW!!
7. LATOYA ON AN INTERVIEW JUST SEEMED LIKE ANOTHER DAY! NO BIG DEAL! YEAH MY BROTHER  WAS MURDERED AND IS DEAD BUT NO I WILL NOT BREAK DOWN AND SHOW NO REAL SORROW BUT I CAN FIX MY HAIR AND MAKEUP AND PUT ON A PRETTY DRESS THOUGH!!!!!!!:(
7. HOW DID HIS MOTHER NOT BREAK DOWN!! HOW DID SHE EVER MAKE IT THROUGH THE MEMORIAL OR FUNERAL LIKE SHE DID. WHERE DO THEY COME FROM.. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN.
8. HIS FATHER!!!! NO HEART! NO FEELING! NO SOUL!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!
9. THE FAMILY AND HIS MOTHER AND WHOEVER ELSE CAME OUT TO DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!! HOW!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!
10. WHY DID THEY NOT HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, HIRE HIS LAWYER MOUSSERE BACK WHO HELPED HIM PROVE HIS INNOCENCE!!  
11. WHEN ALL OF THESE HOAX THEORIES STARTED TO COME OUT WHY DID THEY NOT CLEAR THEM UP!! THEY SAID NOTHING!! WOW!!! WHERE IS THE LOVE!!!! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!    
I AM NOT IN THIS FAMILY AND I DO NOT KNOW THEM BUT MY INTUITIVE SELF SAYS TO ME
SOMETHING HAS DISCONNECTED. ARE THEY ALL ABOUT MONEY TO. WERE THEY JEALOUS OF HIM TO. DID THEY NOT LOVE HIM. DID THEY HATE HIM BECAUSE THE LEFT THEM TO GO DO OFF THE WALL, THE WIZ, AND THRILLER!!! I DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE BUT THEY SURE MAKE ME WONDER!
IF THIS BOY DID COME OUT AND SAY HIS FATHER MADE HIM LIE BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO BE POOR WHY HAS NOT THE JACKSON'S FORCED THEM TO GIVE A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO CLEAR MICHAEL NAME AND THE FAMILIES NAME!! MICHAEL IS EITHER A LIVE OR HIS FAMILY ARE ALL  LIVING AND ARE DEAD!!
SAD TO SAY BUT PEOPLE ARE DEAD EVERYWHERE WAITING TO LOVE AND LIVE WHEN THEY SHOULD ALL BE LIVING AND LOVING NOW!
BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT THE LAST THING IS WHY DID MICHAEL ONLY LEAVE HIS CHILDREN TO HIS MOTHER AND DIANA ROSS. NOT JANET!!! NOT REBBIE!!! NOT LATOYA!!! NOT JERMAINE!! NO ONE!!!
I COULD BE WRONG BUT FAMILY COULD BE YOUR WORST ENEMY!! I KNOW WE ALL KNOW MANY FAMILIES THAT ARE LIKE THIS SO  ONLY THE FAMILY, CLOSE FRIENDS AND GOD THE CREATOR  OF THE UNIVERSE THAT LIES WITHIN ALL OF US KNOWS THE TRUTH.
"THE SEEKER OF TRUTH"
INTERGITY

Im genuinely sorry to hear about members in your family ( hugs to you) AND you are so right in your post.

Two things come to mind with your post.

Michael is not here because of his family   or alternatively, they are cleaning up after Michael for a cover up. The cover up is either because they did,nt want the public to find out about something to do with Michael , or - that they were removing things that might give the game away that they were aware of more then they have said.

The third choice could be that Michael disappeared because of his family either for them to protect him or because they knew what happened.

That narrows it down a bit ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 11:38:53 AM
I think Katherine knows what happened. Just a hunch!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

July 20, 2010, 02:02:02 PM
The Jackson family show their feelings openly on other matters but not for this situation it is all very odd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 16, 2010, 04:09:52 AM
I feel everyone Michael Jackson had around him was either jealous, resented him, haters, users,
wanted money or his time, evil motive, ect..... I hope he did fake his death because I do not feel he
had ONE SINGLE TRUE FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER WHO LOVED HIM FOR HIM. NOT THE FAMOUS RICH ENTERTAINER BUT A SPIRIT. I ALSO FEEL HE DID NOT TRULY LOVE HIMSELF AND COULD NOT FIND ONE WOMEN WHO HE COULD LET IN THAT COULD TEACH & SHOW HIM HOW TO LOVE. LISA MARIE WAS WITH HIM TO GET HER MUSIC CAREER OFF THE GROUND. THERE IS NO WAY SHE COULD HAVE SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT HIM ON OPRAH. SHE HAD NO LOVE IN HER HEART FOR HIM.. THIS MAKES ME FEEL VERY SAD BUT HE DID HAVE HIS CHILDREN AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I HOPE HE KNEW HE HAD GOD.. IF HE KNEW THIS THAN I DO NOT KNOW HOW HE WOULD HAVE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN.
"THE SEEKER OF TRUTH"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 17, 2010, 08:05:20 AM
I am sure it could make Katherine or Paris very emotional just to THINK of how would it be if Michael would be really dead...I mean even thoug this is a hoax, it must be very weird and make one's emotional to be put in the situation where you have to imagine your son/father really died...
Katherine is old and the death of MJ should have almost killed her. I mean she 's over 80!!! How can she walk around like that, at the funeral, memorial, out of court, on MJ death aniversary with this very normal and unsensitive face??? About the other members of the family, I first thought that they ve been used to the show business and acting in front of cameras so in case MJ was dead, it would maybe be easier for them all to keep a kind of strong and happy face in front of the medias!! but not Katherine!!the kids do not seem to be affected at all!!! On all the pictures we see, they seem to feel good and have fun!! And I agree too that Michael would have never left his kids to his 80 old mom in case of death, esp when you have so many siblings! thats so crazy!!
But if this is a hoax, I am sure a lot of poeple will realize how the media can trick us just by the way so many poeple judged the jacksons. Of course i know how its like in LA, its all about money and stuff, but even if some members of the family might have been jalous of Michael, I am convinced in my heart that they all deeply loved me and that never ever they would have plannned smth against him...And they could never act so cold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 18, 2010, 03:54:28 PM
I feel everyone Michael Jackson had around him was either jealous, resented him, haters, users,
wanted money or his time, evil motive, ect..... I hope he did fake his death because I do not feel he
had ONE SINGLE TRUE FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER WHO LOVED HIM FOR HIM. NOT THE FAMOUS RICH ENTERTAINER BUT A SPIRIT. I ALSO FEEL HE DID NOT TRULY LOVE HIMSELF AND COULD NOT FIND ONE WOMEN WHO HE COULD LET IN THAT COULD TEACH & SHOW HIM HOW TO LOVE. LISA MARIE WAS WITH HIM TO GET HER MUSIC CAREER OFF THE GROUND. THERE IS NO WAY SHE COULD HAVE SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT HIM ON OPRAH. SHE HAD NO LOVE IN HER HEART FOR HIM.. THIS MAKES ME FEEL VERY SAD BUT HE DID HAVE HIS CHILDREN AND MORE IMPORTANTLY I HOPE HE KNEW HE HAD GOD.. IF HE KNEW THIS THAN I DO NOT KNOW HOW HE WOULD HAVE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN.
"THE SEEKER OF TRUTH"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

September 18, 2010, 05:05:54 PM
by Integrity ยป Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:09 am
LOl Intergrity, you made me cry like like a baby.

That is the exact thing I have been saying to all who would listen. The one thing that I felt would make me believe that Mike must be alive, or else, who with a trace of heart would behave the way the Jacksons have been behaving...No one I know of ..that is who.

and I hope I never see the day come, that any of my own family  would even dare to behave like that, towards each other..not even towards any other "Stranger"..a human being just like us.

Inegrity, pls. stop by and read my vision I just posted about in General Talk..subcategory..Visions from Michael..
I truly believe, there is so much more than the eye can see when we talking about Mike .

I truly believe, his own family was jealous of him, or did not at all understand him, or " AfRAID" of him..because they knew his "Spiritual " Power..added to his phenomenal talent..

I will try to repost your post at Visions from Michael for all to read it  there as well,

..I believe it makes a big Point why we have every right to believe, that Mike may still be somewhere in This World, Alive and Kicking...going by...Yes..
His own Family's Behavior.

I know, if MIke is reading this, he may not like the bashing of his fam. but, really, we have been left no other Choice, but to tell the God honest Truth about this Cold hearted bunch, all ways thinking Money First.

God Forgive them for this Greed they seem to worship day and night,for all of their lives, without exception,
 never even stopping to honor their own Blood 'd Death.

Show business as usual for them..all nice nice..and clean and showy, and smiling and smiling and yes smiling some more.

Gee,I would love to know, and can not help but wonder
 [size=150]what exactly is so funny about loosing a Son, A Brother, And yes A loving  Caretaker since his early childhood.?

Nothing to smile about , the way I see it and feeel It.

Love you Michael.where ever you are.
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kemre

September 19, 2010, 02:15:11 AM
Quote from: "BabyShine"
I am sure it could make Katherine or Paris very emotional just to THINK of how would it be if Michael would be really dead...I mean even thoug this is a hoax, it must be very weird and make one's emotional to be put in the situation where you have to imagine your son/father being dead.

Very true. To sit at a memorial for your son.. To see a casket where one day his body will be put into.. That must be pretty powerful!

I can lay here right now and imagining my mom or dads funeral.. I can cry real tears.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell them that it\'s human nature!"

MashMike

September 19, 2010, 02:48:07 AM
BabyShine i totally agree with u, even the thought of my beloved one being dead will make me cry in hysteria
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

September 19, 2010, 02:51:44 AM
Quote from: "kemre"
Quote from: "BabyShine"
I am sure it could make Katherine or Paris very emotional just to THINK of how would it be if Michael would be really dead...I mean even thoug this is a hoax, it must be very weird and make one's emotional to be put in the situation where you have to imagine your son/father being dead.

Very true. To sit at a memorial for your son.. To see a casket where one day his body will be put into.. That must be pretty powerful!

I can lay here right now and imagining my mom or dads funeral.. I can cry real tears.

I am afraid to think that his brothers, esp, Jermaine, where jealous and were not so schocked..But seeing  the Kids been nothing as emotional or Katherine on coloured clothes buying in a Market, really makes me believe in  hoax..Because Kat really loved his Son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 19, 2010, 06:50:33 AM
Thank you for this thread, it really helps me out in times of doubt.

I have always thought there are only 2 possibilities of what happened:

1) The illuminati killed Michael Jackson

2) The illuminati wanted to kill Michael Jackson, but Michael managed to fake his death.

Turns out that the murder theory has a lot less evidence than the hoax theory.

I definitely don't believe in the suicide/ drug overdose/ accident theories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions