MashMike

Don't you think that if DD is not "in the hoax" he would have suspected that something was not right when he watched "himself" on the LKL show?
Remember that MJ is "dead" to the world, what did you expect? The family have been saying the same since June 2009.

Agree with u, besides we never claimed that DD is Michael, that the real DD doesnt exist, the only thing that we said was that DD on LKL is Michael, and i'm almost sure of it, noone can make me change my mind, i follow MJ for too many years, besides do you really expect Dave admit that it was MJ during the interview? it's natural that he denied it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Serenitys_Dream

I tried to send DD a mesage to ask him some questions, his myspace is set to "away" so no messgaes can be sent to him. So I left my message as a comment on his blog but all comments must be approved and of course he did not approve it (and yes he has been on and approved some comments since I sent it). This is what I sent him and I guess he isn't going to answer.

hello Dave,

We do not know each other but I have been on your myspace friends on this profile and your old one. I have read everything that you have posted and occasionally commented on your status postings. I would like to make it clear that I am not judging you and I do not want to come across as being rude or nasty but after reading your latest blog, I have some very pointed questions to ask.

1. Why has it taken so long for you to come out with this revelation?
You must have been aware that people suspected you were either Michael Jackson, that Michael is alive and sharing your myspace account and/or sending messages through you.

2. "I have hinted many times that I am not Michael in my previous blogs on my old profile"
Why hint?
You could have saved people a lot of heart ache and confusion if you had been honest from the beginning.

3. If you are being honest here then...
Was it you on Larry King Live with Miko Brando on July 7, 2009 or was it Michael disguised as you because many people do believe it was Michael?
I think that if you want truly wish to have everyone "let him rest in peace" than perhaps you should be answering this question first and foremost.

4. Why did you upload that unusual video?
You must be aware that this has led to people again believing that Michael is sending messages through you and/or you have something to do with Michael having hoaxed his death.

There are many more questions I could raise but at this point I believe that you are fully aware of the reasons why people suspected that you may be involved if Michael actually did hoax his death.  You have acted cryptically, sending mixed messages and allowed people to believe all of this.
My last question for you in this case would simply be WHY?

L.O.V.E. & light
Serenity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

Good questions Serenity. Let's hope he answers them!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It took him a year to address this? Please DD you are not fooling me. You had plenty of time to squash this, instead you put up a strange video with two faces. You ignored the messages from people who asked you about it and you have NEVER said it was not MJ on LKL.
As a matter of fact, after reading what he wrote, I question if it was DD who wrote it. Maybe MJ asked him to post it. Maybe MJ thought it was time DD responded
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sbuchanan

Won't you guys just leave Dave Dave alone, and stop harassing the guy. :roll:

Use common sense, he said hes not michael. DUH!!! We all ******* know that!! :lol: But he won't denied or confirm the man that looked like him on LKL wasn't him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "sbuchanan"
Won't you guys just leave Dave Dave alone, and stop harassing the guy. :roll:

Use common sense, he said hes not michael. DUH!!! We all ******* know that!! :lol: But he won't denied or confirm the man that looked like him on LKL wasn't him.

If DD was offended by my asking him questions, he would have removed me from his friends but he didn't. If his video was not supposed to be viewed by everyone, he would have asked me to remove it from my youtube months ago but he hasn't...;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

You asked him very good questions  
Serenitys_Dream, i'm looking forward to his reply, but i'm almost sure that he is gonna say that it was him on LKL, that MJ is dead, that we should live in real life and move on, things like that, it's natural.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Datroot

Has anyone asked Larry King point blank - was that MJ on your show dressed as DD?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

LilouTopic starter

I still believe,sure!!i don't lose hope and faith !no,and never! But i didn't expect to read a post like that in the morning..at all !I wondered why he tells us that,now?!He has a lot of opportunities before and he never said it directly,he seems to be fed up with the "hoax" many clues are not resolved yet..I was so shocked to read it..I said my emotions at that time..
I think it's because,it's the first time he said it since the beginning of the hoax..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

First of all: someone mentioned that maybe it wasn't even DD who wrote that post on his blog. I mean, the way he's been acting lately..gives you a feeling that DD's an immature person with childish behavior. But that post sounds very mature, totally not like him they way he's been presenting himself until now. I might be wrong but that's the feeling I get when I read it...
Second: the strangest thing is that he would come up with something like that NOW, after many months of teasing the fans with cryptic messages, hints of all sorts and making silly videos no one understands. So either he got tired of playing with us, or he's been told to stop this rubbish. Told be whom??
Third: he NEVER addressed the LKL show because that's what everyone wants to know anyway. Was it DD on LKL or not?! So by saying "I'm not MJ" he doesn't say "it wasnt MJ on LKL", clearly. Therefore, to me what he said isn't relevant at all. He can't say yes, MJ is alive. Can he?? So what's the deal?? I think he just needs to stop that silly behaviour cause he might just spoil everything for MJ. I'm sure he knows of the hoax, maybe he wasn't involved as much as he would have wanted to be, whatever. Or maybe he really is conveying a msg from MJ: don't believe everything you hear...etc.
Fourth: even if he says it was him on LKL, I won't believe him. I trust my own senses, not what I read on someone's blog.
Fifth: like other here said, EVERYONE's been saying MJ is dead. OF COURSE! Because: "he's STILL dead" (quoting LK)

Keep the faith, my friends!
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

After all we've seen and read, I feel confident that DD, and other friends like Karen Faye are playing their part for Michael's hoax. MJ's a movie director, and I believe he assesses the true characters of people and incorporates that into the acting role they each play, so that the acting result is extrememely believable. Same goes for members of his family, etc. Real life and fiction are so interwoven that it is seamless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi guys, you all make great points!

I think DD has had his own role in this hoax, including his strange photos and attitude on his blog. I don't understand why was it good that he acted that strange and even rude sometimes (I only heard about the rudeness, I don't follow his blog), but I don't think Michael would have asked him to be involved if DD really has these many negative characteristics. And as DD still hasn't said anything about "his" LKL appearance, I think he is loyal to Michael.

Maybe DD's role is really over by now.
He helped Michael to show himself for us on LKL as DD, that is the main point for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
After all we've seen and read, I feel confident that DD, and other friends like Karen Faye are playing their part for Michael's hoax. MJ's a movie director, and I believe he assesses the true characters of people and incorporates that into the acting role they each play, so that the acting result is extrememely believable. Same goes for members of his family, etc. Real life and fiction are so interwoven that it is seamless.

I think this is a very smart analysis.  It reminds me of the Liberian Girl video too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I tried to send DD a mesage to ask him some questions, his myspace is set to "away" so no messgaes can be sent to him. So I left my message as a comment on his blog but all comments must be approved and of course he did not approve it (and yes he has been on and approved some comments since I sent it). This is what I sent him and I guess he isn't going to answer.

hello Dave,

We do not know each other but I have been on your myspace friends on this profile and your old one. I have read everything that you have posted and occasionally commented on your status postings. I would like to make it clear that I am not judging you and I do not want to come across as being rude or nasty but after reading your latest blog, I have some very pointed questions to ask.

1. Why has it taken so long for you to come out with this revelation?
You must have been aware that people suspected you were either Michael Jackson, that Michael is alive and sharing your myspace account and/or sending messages through you.

2. "I have hinted many times that I am not Michael in my previous blogs on my old profile"
Why hint?
You could have saved people a lot of heart ache and confusion if you had been honest from the beginning.

3. If you are being honest here then...
Was it you on Larry King Live with Miko Brando on July 7, 2009 or was it Michael disguised as you because many people do believe it was Michael?
I think that if you want truly wish to have everyone "let him rest in peace" than perhaps you should be answering this question first and foremost.

4. Why did you upload that unusual video?
You must be aware that this has led to people again believing that Michael is sending messages through you and/or you have something to do with Michael having hoaxed his death.

There are many more questions I could raise but at this point I believe that you are fully aware of the reasons why people suspected that you may be involved if Michael actually did hoax his death.  You have acted cryptically, sending mixed messages and allowed people to believe all of this.
My last question for you in this case would simply be WHY?

L.O.V.E. & light
Serenity

Interesting, this comment from Sept. 12 from 'Miss Jackson' mentions "we recognized him in the Larry King Live"...  then she goes on to sound like she now has doubts as a result of DaveDave's blog...

Sep 12 2010 1:22 PM

Hi dave dave!

I hope everything is ok.

I'm asking to myself why did you say that Michael Jackson is really "dead" ! Even if it wasn't your attention you hurt me and a thousand other fans of Michael because we beLIEve he is still alive because we recognized him in the Larry King live ! Now because this clue was the biggest of the hoax to me , I start to feel some doubt about the fact Michael is alive . I am living the 25th june a second time but with the doubt it's impossible to beLIEve that he is "gone" and the worst is that I will never know if Michael is "dead" or NOT ! What should I do now ? because if Michael want that his fans beLIEve he is alive your message doesn't help him ! And all the firms like Coca Cola and McDonald's are playing with the "death" of our King !!! Look what McDonald did !! They put a bill in L.A the 25th june 2010 " IF COFFEE IS JOE CONSIDER THIS JOSEPH" and we all know that there is a controversy about the 2nd name of Michael ( Joe or Joseph) I beLIEve his real second name is Joe and what about the commercial of CocaCola "Happiness machine" there are so many clues again and because of this and because of the fact that the Dave Dave in LKL seems so obviously to Michael and especially because of your message me and a million of other fans will live with the doubt .... we just keep the hope that he is alive and well and if he is we are waiting for his return and if he is "dead"  may God forgive him (that what we said in my religion , no allusion about nothing) may God Bless him , and accept him in His Paradise !

Sorry for my speeling mistakes I 'm french and I hope you will be more clear about the fact that MJ is "gone" or not and about you because finally we don't know you very well a

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Replying to the head post...

But you REALLY believe Dave Dave would appear in his blog and say "Yes, you discovered me! I'm Michael Jackson!"?

Don't forget that he is officially "dead", and if you publicly ask one of his friends or relatives, he would surely say "he's dead", they of course can not say "he's alive", they can just give clues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions