you said something about security or a policeman..we could tell most of the officers where in there tan uniforms..some security guards where the dark blue/black outfits..im just thinking out loud here..remember there was a picture of Michael either wearing or holding up a dark blue/black uniform..had the badge and even his name on it..i don't know where the picture is..he was inside a room that had badges and things like that..i think someone posted the picture im talking about in a different topic like maybe about the paramedics or something to do with the hoax..so sorry i cant find the picture right now but i know someone here knows what one im talking about!!..maybe it could have been Michael in one of his many disguise??.if someone can find the picture plz post..i know it was mj in the black/blue uniform of an officer or police uniform..and in the background of this picture you can see different badges of all sorts..
never know it could have been mj himself....
huggs n faith to all
suzz
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
Me and my brother were trying to get up to the hearing room in the courthouse in LA and we happened to go the back way and ended up near the freight elevator.We were the only ppl there. We then decided to go back around to the other side...Before we started walking the elevator door opens and The Jackson's walk out: security guards, Latoya, Jermaine, Joe, Kathrine, Jermaine, Jermaine's wife and son....Randy was there but not at that time( he came around the front earlier and we got to see him)...Latoya and Jermaine actually said hi to us!! We didn't take pictures cuz we didn't want to bother them but we followed them out the door and the papparrazzi were everywhere!! It was crazy....Then they loaded up in an SUV and drove away.... You could genuinely see the emotion on their faces...They looked hurt and a bit depressed...:( We didn't see Murray he went to the car garage and drove off. IDK what this means for the hoax but they sure did look upset...Katherine looks very frail in person....I think Jermaine was mad...he even slapped one of his security guards on the back...lol.... It was a great experience and we were soooooo lucky to be there at that time.. We might have been the only ppl that got that close to the Jackson's...its amazing seeing relatives of Michael in person....ALSO....one of the security guards came up to us and said: "Just between you and me,If you are looking for MICHAEL JACKSON he is already in the building...I wouldn't want you to waste your time".....?????? What does that mean...Michael is supposed to be dead..Lemme know what ya'll think...

You should have asked him when he is coming out of the building.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Kirsche

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Kirsche"

I don't know.. he's a cop...cops can be Assholes.....just like some german cops here...some are very mean...

Oooh dammit I wish I would have been with you there.

Hey - cops are all humans.  Some bad, majority are good people doing a stressful and thankless job - they do the things no one else wants to do so give them some slack and no name calling.

Just because someone has a sarcastic sense of humour does not make them an asshole, we are all just different people.  

Just had to say that.. i dont tolerate stereotypes or name calling..  no matter what i take the person on face value.. not to judge on their job, their age, their sex, their colour, their social status, etc, etc.

I didn't say ALL cops are assholes....I said they CAN!! be assholes....just like everyone else...
Why has every word has to be teared up.....

they do the things no one else wants to do ----- yeah for example beatin up unguilty people out of their car just for fun....a lot videos are existin about that.... :roll:  

If this man was nice and politely, that's okay...but please, don't twist my words, i was talking about that Cops CAN be assholes and not, that they ARE ALL assholes...

Just had to say that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions