MJonmind

I was thinking about the fact that people outside the hoax camp just refuse to listen or believe, and that the vast majority of people don't care or only believe the media or jackson family's united story of murder. TS and Michael are going to so incredibly much trouble in all the intricacies of this hoax and these reveals, just for us, a relatively small group of people, comparing even to his worldwide fan numbers. (Obviously not to make money.) Why? I was thinking about that and all the scripture that's been quoted. This other Bible story came to my mind. It also has the Angel of the Lord in it (Archangel Michael). Judges 6-7. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Israel was in danger of being destroyed by their enemy the Midianites. The Angel appeared to Gideon and told him to lead in the fight. Gideon tests if it's really God by laying out the fleece. To make a long story short, he had 32,000 in his army to fight but God said he had too many. By various methods in the story he whittled them down to 300 men with nothing but trumpets and torches. By miraculous divine means including a dream, they defeated the vast army, because in the end the enemy turned on each other as well in their confusion. The attack had been a surprise.  In relating to this Army of love, it struck me that it's not the actual number in it, but the devotion, love and wisdom of those in it. In our world's ultimate battle against evil, a very small army of love will be victorious!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I was thinking about the fact that people outside the hoax camp just refuse to listen or believe, and that the vast majority of people don't care or only believe the media or jackson family's united story of murder. TS and Michael are going to so incredibly much trouble in all the intricacies of this hoax and these reveals, just for us, a relatively small group of people, comparing even to his worldwide fan numbers. (Obviously not to make money.) Why? I was thinking about that and all the scripture that's been quoted. This other Bible story came to my mind. It also has the Angel of the Lord in it (Archangel Michael). Judges 6-7. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Israel was in danger of being destroyed by their enemy the Midianites. The Angel appeared to Gideon and told him to lead in the fight. Gideon tests if it's really God by laying out the fleece. To make a long story short, he had 32,000 in his army to fight but God said he had too many. By various methods in the story he whittled them down to 300 men with nothing but trumpets and torches. By miraculous divine means including a dream, they defeated the vast army, because in the end the enemy turned on each other as well in their confusion. The attack had been a surprise.  In relating to this Army of love, it struck me that it's not the actual number in it, but the devotion, love and wisdom of those in it. In our world's ultimate battle against evil, a very small army of love will be victorious!
What an excellent comparison. Interesting choice of weapons mentioned. Trumpet and torch. Proclaimation and vision. MJ is alive and the ability to see through the dark blanket  of the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

....and.....if...

TS= Tom Sneddon

OMG!!  :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]pamplottina<3MJ[/size]

Puff

Quote from: "pamplottina"
....and.....if...

TS= Tom Sneddon

I hope you are not serious........  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Hi,
actually I'm completely astonished but I am also wondering what Elvis got to do with the whole thing!!! Now I know that Michael has learned a lot of things from Elvis. He did the hoax for a porpuse. He wants to fight the WNO. And what about Elvis?? Why did he decide to come back all in a sudden?? Will he fight with Michael?? Is his comeback really necessary??? I'm not against him but I'm just wondering why he is in the picture now and not years ago!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

I also don't understand why we are talking about Elvis. Does it matter where Michael took an idea to fake death, from Elvis or somewhere else. And I think they are absolutely different people, with different ideas, goals and approaches to life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Galina"
I also don't understand why we are talking about Elvis. Does it matter where Michael took an idea to fake death, from Elvis or somewhere else. And I think they are absolutely different people, with different ideas, goals and approaches to life.

Hi Galina,

Regarding Elvis' "death" it's important because the similarities are numerous, Michael inspired himself from what Elvis made, this only is enough to be mentionned I think.
Plus the fact that Elvis is still alive and if the information hit the news it can lead people (Elvis' fans for example) to believe that Michael can have perfectly made the same thing and bring them on the subjects of NWO.

Now Elvis is not going to "come back" and as TS said:
"Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public)."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Oh, I see. It really could be so. Thank you Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello all,

I've been following all the forums, discussions and updates for the past month even though I'm not interacting with everybody.

I only had a thought to share with everybody. If we read the DOTS for the update 6, we see TIME DOTS, as people have already explained earlier. But when I look at which time the update 6 was posted, we can see that it is at 3:16. Right away, i thought of:

John 3:16
 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Could this be part of Michael's message, that we have to believe Our Lord God and True Savior Jesus Christ to be saved and Michael wants us to spread that message. Don't forget that Jesus always talked about Loving our neighbor.

God Bless all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "Mathieu"
Hello all,

I've been following all the forums, discussions and updates for the past month even though I'm not interacting with everybody.

I only had a thought to share with everybody. If we read the DOTS for the update 6, we see TIME DOTS, as people have already explained earlier. But when I look at which time the update 6 was posted, we can see that it is at 3:16. Right away, i thought of:

John 3:16
 16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Could this be part of Michael's message, that we have to believe Our Lord God and True Savior Jesus Christ to be saved and Michael wants us to spread that message. Don't forget that Jesus always talked about Loving our neighbor.

God Bless all

Thank you for that Mathieu. This is also my feeling that faith in God the Creator of all things is important (even more than just important) to save our souls and I also wondered if it was part of Michael's message because of Murray in church  8-).  

We must go back to the true religion which is submission to God's law (includes all scriptures Thorah, Bible, Quoran, all Prophets and messenger from Abraham to Jesus and Mohammed to name a few, all religions from the same and Unique God). The problem nowadays is that religions have been transformed (to say the least), each one claiming to be the right and only way for example. The truth is that there is only one God the same for each human being on this planet. This is what unites us. We all have the same roots we should consider ourselves as brothers and sisters and care for each other. We're all in the same boat after all.

Unfortunately a lot of people have no real faith or no faith at all. They believe that God is an invention from men and forget to think for themselves and ask themselves the right questions about life before denying. Faith in God is my guidance and I hope that more and more people will see the light. Maybe I'm right when I say that we're fighting for God's cause. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
TS I've just read your post in a rush, because I have so little time, but I must tell you I see so much sense in what you say. I agree with your logic of the facts.

With all the evidence we have we should not doubt Mike is alive.
I know he is alive and I'm so nervous about it...excited and happy. I think of him so often that I can actually feel his presence, in a strange way I feel him very close to us, like we are somehow connected.

But though I know in my heart he's alive, I still wish to see him back as soon as possible, for everybody to see him and learn the truth and learn the most incredible lesson.

I can't hold my tears, I've never experienced so much excitement, I know we shall see him again some day soon, I know our Michael is WITH US.

We love you so much Michael. I know you read this forum too, maybe not very much of it, but at least in part, so if you happen by any chance to read this you must know we are here to support you, to be by your side all the time, because we know you are a great person who deserves the best.

I pray to God to be on your side all the way. Stay strong and safe Michael.

We are here for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Puff"
Quote from: "pamplottina"
....and.....if...

TS= Tom Sneddon

I hope you are not serious........  :roll:  :roll:

I was just thinking TS  = Third Son  (Jackson Family) Jermaine :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nor do I understand why the connection with Elvis, as had their lives and careers completely different, not only because some people believe that Elvis is alive, but this has been happening for 30 years, the result is always the same as we already know. :| I have a feeling we're losing focus to the motivations of Mike! This particular point of TIAI left me a little frustrated, I confess! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I disagree. If there was anyone who could totally relate to MJ it would be Elvis. They were both iconic stars who would have many experiences in common.  And from TS's post it appears they share way more than just rivetting talent, both have a deep spirituality . When you think about stars on the  global level that they experienced, there are few others that come to mind. The Beatles perhaps, but as the boys had each other in the group dynamic it doesn't seem the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "tekamjforever"

Nor do I understand why the connection with Elvis, as had their lives and careers completely different, not only because some people believe that Elvis is alive, but this has been happening for 30 years, the result is always the same as we already know. :| I have a feeling we're losing focus to the motivations of Mike! This particular point of TIAI left me a little frustrated, I confess! :cry:

tekamjforever, the connection with Michael is explained in Ts' update, if you believe in the hoax and that Michael prepared it since years now it's all there for you to see. Michael inspired himself from Elvis' "death" and gave us clues regarding this point (TMZ articles for example with Lisa Marie Prestley). If you have faith in TIAI the redirects also gave us clues. That's why we're talking about Elvis, it is important for Michael. Of course the personnalities and characters of both have nothing to see here and differences in their "deaths" have also been pointed out such as the fact that Elvis never planned to come back and never gave clues and hints like Michael is doing. In a certain way it emphasizes the fact that Michael is doing this for a different purpose (not to stay away from the spotlight) and that a come back is planned, soon (?). Michael always wants to do the never done before. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal