Hazzely

Quote from: "MJalive999"
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, this update is not all about what 'time dots' means or not!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

So Michael is now under a protection program! FBI's! That's why he could have done all this!
no, he is not!

He is obviously under protection, how can you deny that? He is being helped you like it or not, there're people involved in the hoax who kept their mouth shut, that's protection. We don't know if the FBI is involved or not, but to me, those files are fishy
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

Thank you so much TS for this update and these explanations about Elvis' "death". It's pretty amazing to know that he's still alive and that some of his fans still beLIEve after all these years. I want Michael to know that I'll be there as well for him no matter when. We are fighting for God's cause and I'm proud of it.
I didn't know that we were being tested. I wonder where I stand...
I have a question regarding DO you Think 4 your Self ? Does 4 has a special meaning ? Why 4 and not for ? Thank you.

God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Thank you TS for this post.  It really explains alot and keeps me in the loop.  I also want to thank those like Serenity's Dream, lil'Wendy, and Mo/Souza, to name a few, for acting as unofficial captains and guiding the rest of the troops through this adventure.  One LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The decision of faking his death was made years ago.
So I don't think the reason was for the death threads.
He has been in the open for all those years and could have been killed a hundred of times.
He was talking about the Media that was after him, the danger for him and the fans when the media was chasing him with cars etc etc.
He talked about Diana beeing killed that way and he was afraid that could happen to him.
But he could have been killed on stage, in the streets, in the theater, anywhere!

So if/when he stepped out, faking his death, and as we alle BeLieve is planning to come back: THE BIG BAM, when he steps out in the open, he could be the target again of any idiot that wants to kill him.
He knows that.
Anyone can be killed out there, you, me , in the streets, in your own home, war, robbery etc.
So that can't be the reason for faking his death.
Remember that Michael is a perfectionist.
In HIS music, so also in HIS hoax.
And for Michael and for Elvis, it would be great if they would tell the world the real reason for hoaxing their death.
Enjoy the ride, stay tuned!

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "chappie"
The decision of faking his death was made years ago.
So I don't think the reason was for the death threads.
He has been in the open for all those years and could have been killed a hundred of times.
He was talking about the Media that was after him, the danger for him and the fans when the media was chasing him with cars etc etc.
He talked about Diana beeing killed that way and he was afraid that could happen to him.
But he could have been killed on stage, in the streets, in the theater, anywhere!

So if/when he stepped out, faking his death, and as we alle BeLieve is planning to come back: THE BIG BAM, when he steps out in the open, he could be the target again of any idiot that wants to kill him.
He knows that.
Anyone can be killed out there, you, me , in the streets, in your own home, war, robbery etc.
So that can't be the reason for faking his death.
Remember that Michael is a perfectionist.
In HIS music, so also in HIS hoax.
And for Michael and for Elvis, it would be great if they would tell the world the real reason for hoaxing their death.
Enjoy the ride, stay tuned!

Chappie

I think it's both, of course there are more reasons to fake his death, and we know it, but i think that fearing for his life is also plausible..remember the tapes, he said he was afraid and wanted to disappear .. so that could do it as well, together with the message he wants to spread and changes he wants to make. His comeback will be historic, a radical "heal the world"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

*Mo*

[youtube:6kwhgvo2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zw6Q0m9QkQ[/youtube:6kwhgvo2]

[youtube:6kwhgvo2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZYJd0u6NI0[/youtube:6kwhgvo2]

[youtube:6kwhgvo2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwXL_hzR-2U[/youtube:6kwhgvo2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
TS what a nice surprise !!!

Love you  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FEDE

WooW! I knew only few things about Elvis, but now I'm sure he is still alive!! There are so much connections about Mike and him, certainly Mike STUDYed a lot Elvis' moves... They're amazing!!
And what about numbers?? Amazing too!!
We really don't need no more proofs, it's clear what is happening... for the Bamday June, July or every other months no matter... he would teach us so much important things, and he did, and your words did  TS.... Thank you soooo much... really!!! This is a the graetest adventure!! Thank you for your Love!!

P.S. TS, Could you please write next update in Italian language???  :lol: Every time I have to translate it to be sure to understand the correct meaning!!! It's an hard work...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

.. this is documented evidence which is so strong, that it’s the basis for a legal case which is already in court. :o  And to top it all off: there’s a good chance that this will all be hitting the news this summer!

Oh God, it like that? To what end? This can also happen with Mike, so he will not return? :?  :?:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is Going to be a  "REAL HOT SUMMER" quoting Princes new song!
I must say since the original mjhd site"Study" you have always seemed to know a lot,only someone with inside knowledge would know. One thing I have spread the truth about the N.W.O and Michael but the fear in certain peoples eyes worries me because they fear the life they living now will change drastically,there are many of us who believe but when the BAM happens how will these people react to this? I believe these people need the BAM more than us,because we expect it! The World needs a Wake UP Call. What better than a Double Bam! Go Elvis And Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you TS!
Everytime I read your articles,I do STUDY a lot. Big THANK YOU! Army of LOVE is making that CHANGE!

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

Quote from: "a18wheelslady"
Awesome post TS    
WOW
I have been reading almost everyday on this forum, (since I found it). All though I may not be good at connecting the dots. I’m good at being a true believer.
Thank you and MJ for all this great information.
My mom rest her sole would be so happy to read this post.
She always believed Elvis was alive. Like mother like daughter lol.
I’m looking forward to Bam. Michael your army of love is waiting to help.

Wow TS, Wow!!! And thank you!

I am like you 18wheels...

I am on this forum every single day...I've read and re-read all of the TIAI and TS posts. I am horrible at connecting the dots but I am a true beLIEver! Kudos to TS, Souza, Mo, lilwendy, Chappie and all the others who have proven to be extraordinary investigators and who guide the rest of us along the right path! I am ready and waiting for BAM (double or not) and I am proud to be a soldier in MJs army of LOVE!

Here we go...THIS IS IT!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
And this is Elvis Presley's final concert on the 26th June 1977.  He chose "My Way" as his final song, even having to read the words from a sheet of paper.  It obviously wasn't rehearsed that much.  He had a message to his fans.  This is 2 months before he passed.
And now the end is near, and so I face, the final curtain...

[youtube:3f1lwqmt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGfcf1acU1I&feature=PlayList&p=F42B89E18CEEA5BC&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube:3f1lwqmt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Thanks TS for this new explanation, and that people are not swayed by all the garbage you read in the media and lose faith.  ;)
TS compares the open coffin of Elvis and Michael closed the coffin, I would add the unmarked grave of Michael, .. God there are still people who do not see those details.  :?
Caught my attention what TS mentioned at the end, "What we have just witnessed could be the end of a terrifying nightmare. It is not. It is the beginning. What does this mean?, ..  :?: We must be prepared as the host of love?, hear the message of Michael and attention at BAM, is to remember that Michael said it was all love and believe in love means opting for love as a way of life, to solve social problems, to defend our legitimate rights, do not believe in wars, violence, the differences of race, creed or religion, (in other threads has been discussed about the possibility that Michael has converted to Islam, and that idea scares a lot of people ) in the class struggle, nor to hate .. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

who faked his own death and reappeared SEVEN days later to take revenge on his enemies

and

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
And this is Elvis Presley's final concert on the 26th June 1977.  He chose "My Way" as his final song, even having to read the words from a sheet of paper.  It obviously wasn't rehearsed that much.  He had a message to his fans.  This is 2 months before he passed.
And now the end is near, and so I face, the final curtain...

[youtube:1y0ys5cm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGfcf1acU1I&feature=PlayList&p=F42B89E18CEEA5BC&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube:1y0ys5cm]

On the 26th June 1977 Can't Help Falling In Love  was the last song. not My Way!
This video is taken from 21 june (or 22).  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions