Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "Galina"
I also don't understand why we are talking about Elvis. Does it matter where Michael took an idea to fake death, from Elvis or somewhere else. And I think they are absolutely different people, with different ideas, goals and approaches to life.

Hi Galina,

Regarding Elvis' "death" it's important because the similarities are numerous, Michael inspired himself from what Elvis made, this only is enough to be mentionned I think.
Plus the fact that Elvis is still alive and if the information hit the news it can lead people (Elvis' fans for example) to believe that Michael can have perfectly made the same thing and bring them on the subjects of NWO.

Now Elvis is not going to "come back" and as TS said:
"Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public)."

Sometimes I find myself very confused thinking about the logistics for the hoax Mike, since the people who surrounded him in recent times in your life are considered dangerous, leeches and opportunists: (TT, Dileo, JB, ...). So I wonder how Mike would abstain from such persons to practice fraud? I think we should explore these issues are real. Even today I can not absorb the coincidence of the deaths of people who in one way or another, were connected to Mike, and simply no one mentions it or analyze their results would be to understand where or not the fact that we are seeking. :?  :?:  :?  What do you think
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "tekamjforever"
I also don't understand why we are talking about Elvis. Does it matter where Michael took an idea to fake death, from Elvis or somewhere else. And I think they are absolutely different people, with different ideas, goals and approaches to life.

Hi Galina,

Regarding Elvis' "death" it's important because the similarities are numerous, Michael inspired himself from what Elvis made, this only is enough to be mentionned I think.
Plus the fact that Elvis is still alive and if the information hit the news it can lead people (Elvis' fans for example) to believe that Michael can have perfectly made the same thing and bring them on the subjects of NWO.

Now Elvis is not going to "come back" and as TS said:
"Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public)."

Sometimes I find myself very confused thinking about the logistics for the hoax Mike, since the people who surrounded him in recent times in your life are considered dangerous, leeches and opportunists: (TT, Dileo, JB, ...). So I wonder how Mike would abstain from such persons to practice fraud? I think we should explore these issues are real. Even today I can not absorb the coincidence of the deaths of people who in one way or another, were connected to Mike, and simply no one mentions it or analyze their results would be to understand where or not the fact that we are seeking. :?  :?:  :?  What do you think

I know what you feel I also ask myself about who are the good people and who are the bad ones, why are they still here ? But one thing that I know for sure is that it can't be a murder or the family would be in on it and I hardly believe it, in reality I don't believe it at all.
For these things I have no specific answers these people are perhaps being tested for some reason. Maybe that Michael want to know the true colors of people surrounding him ? I think you should re-read the updates dealing with the murder theory, TS explains very well how it can't be a possibility (if this is what you're talking about of course) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Once again TS...absolutely brilliant!  I got the feeling, in this last update, that we're in the home stretch...at least for this phase of the hoax.  Thank you SO much for guiding us along the way and helping us to see the 'bigger picture'.  You make me smile everytime I read your words...

To all believers...I think we're past the point of 'convincing' anyone.  If, at this point, they still need convincing....with all the inconsistencies, lies, halftruths, etc...and especially if they have read TS's posts and still don't believe...then nothing will convince them other than MJ himself (and even then something tells me they'll want proof).  

Someone in another thread (sorry can't remember who)...wondered if we are, perhaps, in some way, the 'chosen ones'.  I don't know if we are or even what it fully means if we are.  But I don't believe in coincidences (I never really did and now I definitely don't)...and I don't think that we all just happened to come across this site and remain here for an entire year believing in the hoax...just due to coincidence and/or a fluke.  I firmly believe that we are exactly where we are supposed to be right this second...and that the past year has been a learning process.  TS mentioned 'testing us' and if you think about it, ever since he began posting...it's been like a crash course!  Much like a teacher, he guided us along the way...led us in the right direction....and then it was up to us to find the answers.  I must say that this has been the toughest course I have ever taken because in order to understand the message...I had to forget everything I have ever known.  I have read the posts on this forum since the beginning and, as a teacher myself, I would give you guys all an A for your dedication, your inquisitveness, your research skills, and most of all for your L.O.V.E. for MJ.

To Michael....the mere thought that you might be reading this sends my heart fluttering 2000 watts  :oops: I have loved, respected, and admired you for as long as I can remember and I didn't think I could love you any more than I already did...but I was wrong.  I have needed you in the past...your music mended my heart as an abused young girl....your dance was my only escape from life....and your soul has given me the courage to rise each day and care for my disabled daughter.  YOU made me believe that there was still good in the world...that there was still hope.  Now...the world needs you....this really is it (I'm starting to see that more and more)...this is our last chance to get it right.  Your Army of L.O.V.E. is assembled but every army needs a Commander in Chief.  We may not have figured out all the complexities of the hoax (and please cut us some slack..you've been planning this for years!! lol)...but that's ok because soldiers don't need to know everything about the upcoming battle...they just need to firmly believe in the mission, have the desire and dedication to see it through and have a Commander in Chief to lead them in the right direction.  We need you to lead us!  I can't speak for everyone here, but I can say that I WILL BE THERE, wherever there is and whatever 'there' entails.  It will be the least I could do to thank you for all you've done for me....without even knowing it.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Dear friend, your feelings and letter to Michael absolutely mirrored my feelings exactly.  I cried as i read your words. i am so ready to have my life back. I hope this all ends soon with a very happy ending.

sincerely, a very adoring fan of MJ in Oklahoma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

POSTED ON: Jun 17, 2010 3:16 am

6+1+7+2+0+1+0+3+1+6 = 27 = 2+7 = 9
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Quote from: "RK"
I disagree. If there was anyone who could totally relate to MJ it would be Elvis. They were both iconic stars who would have many experiences in common.  And from TS's post it appears they share way more than just rivetting talent, both have a deep spirituality . When you think about stars on the  global level that they experienced, there are few others that come to mind. The Beatles perhaps, but as the boys had each other in the group dynamic it doesn't seem the same.

Elvis did not have a global reach, like Mike. He was restricted only to his country, and he never visited any other country or continent. Elvis was measured in relation to the problems we face, politically or otherwise. What about your spirituality, Elvis never had any impact of emotion or interaction with the masses in the world, unlike MJ, through his music and his social involvement, etc.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

No, but I am in Australia and have been aware of all his music, films, and seen  all his videos of concerts ect. So that is a global star. Elvis is hugh everywhere. Not just the states. We have so many impersonators over here. We have a town that holds a convention for impersonators of Elvis every year that attracts thousands and thousands. Where I live the council elections had an Elvis impersonator, Dean Vegas running for office. He was good too[ I mean as a performer] not sure about his political skills. Every one in this country knows Elvis and something about his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I think that the comparison between Michael and Elvis should only include their "deaths" if we want Elvis' fans to come here and feel "comfortable", and not try to say who is the best as this is not the message Michael is relaying. Peace to all.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

"To Michael....the mere thought that you might be reading this sends my heart fluttering 2000 watts :oops: I have loved, respected, and admired you for as long as I can remember and I didn't think I could love you any more than I already did...but I was wrong. I have needed you in the past...your music mended my heart as an abused young girl....your dance was my only escape from life....and your soul has given me the courage to rise each day and care for my disabled daughter. YOU made me believe that there was still good in the world...that there was still hope. Now...the world needs you....this really is it (I'm starting to see that more and more)...this is our last chance to get it right. Your Army of L.O.V.E. is assembled but every army needs a Commander [/color]in Chief. We may not have figured out all the complexities of the hoax (and please cut us some slack..you've been planning this for years!! lol)...but that's ok because soldiers don't need to know everything about the upcoming battle...they just need to firmly believe in the mission, have the desire and dedication to see it through and have a Commander in Chief to lead them in the right direction. We need you to lead us! I can't speak for everyone here, but I can say that I WILL BE THERE, wherever there is and whatever 'there' entails. It will be the least I could do to thank you for all you've done for me....without even knowing it."
Very nice words. I'd like to join. I hope Michael knows about us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

do any of you numbers people have anything for 8-16-2010 ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

No, but I am in Australia and have been aware of all his music, films, and seen  all his videos of concerts ect. So that is a global star. Elvis is hugh everywhere. Not just the states. We have so many impersonators over here. We have a town that holds a convention for impersonators of Elvis every year that attracts thousands and thousands. Where I live the council elections had an Elvis impersonator, Dean Vegas running for office. He was good too[ I mean as a performer] not sure about his political skills. Every one in this country knows Elvis and something about his life.

I agree, Elvis was known and loved all over the world. We have many impersonators here as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to say I too wondered about all the Elvis comparisons... often when I wonder I go back to previous TS posts to help.  He tells a lot and sometimes will even allude to upcoming things.

He said in a previous update that the Elvis comparisons was not only to compare fake death to fake death so we could see similarities and be further convicted that MJ is not dead, but also for a contrast to show that where MJ has so many clues showing he WILL return, Elvis did not.

It has also been eye opening to me that there is PROOF, hard scientific proof, that Elvis is alive and no one seems to know or care because it's not in the mainstream media (which goes to show who is controlling what we think of!).

Lastly, I gotta get my guess in for what TS stands for... with all those Elvis redirects, especially to Linda Hood Sigmon's site, I found it interesting that Linda and her husband had been such great friends to Elvis.  You know, people you could trust... loyal... friends I wish MJ could have. :-)

Oh by the way... Linda's husbands name is Tom Sigmon.  :lol:

Love you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, he is or was a star known for his music, dance and romantic movies, like many others, and that's all. I think I need not repeat here the results and impact of MJ in the world, unlike all others, I dare say!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Concerning MJ including Elvis, I think the return of Michael to public view would bring enormous ridicule from non-MJ people. They'll say he lied, you can't trust him, money gained thru deception, how could he cause so much pain to his fans, on and on. Now with Elvis included in this having also hoaxed his death, whether or not he makes a public come-back, but is prooved irrefutably in court and media-backed that he's alive and well; Elvis is the poster-boy celebrity loved the world over especially by the white race. Coupled together the world can't say one darn thing against Michael when he does his beautiful thing, Ta Da!!! BAM! Cause then you have to say all that same dirt about Elvis too. He did it for money, he hurt his fans deeply, he lied to everyone. It will effectively shut the world's mouth. Just my thoughts on it. I think otherwise Michael would quietly thank Elvis for the excellent tips on faking your death, send a cheque to the Elvis estate, and that's it. He needs Elvis' hoax for his, in softening the blow. Brilliant!! And whenever Michael does something very spectacular, many others benefit financially as well, spin offs.

On TS, I think the possibilities of what the initials stand for are probably in the thousands, and he knows it. But when he reveals his real name (sure hope so) eventually, we will all go, aw, we should have known it. At the end of Liberian Girl, "Aw Mike!!"   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tekamjforever"

Nor do I understand why the connection with Elvis, as had their lives and careers completely different, not only because some people believe that Elvis is alive, but this has been happening for 30 years, the result is always the same as we already know. :| I have a feeling we're losing focus to the motivations of Mike! This particular point of TIAI left me a little frustrated, I confess! :cry:

tekamjforever, the connection with Michael is explained in Ts' update, if you believe in the hoax and that Michael prepared it since years now it's all there for you to see. Michael inspired himself from Elvis' "death" and gave us clues regarding this point (TMZ articles for example with Lisa Marie Prestley). If you have faith in TIAI the redirects also gave us clues. That's why we're talking about Elvis, it is important for Michael. Of course the personnalities and characters of both have nothing to see here and differences in their "deaths" have also been pointed out such as the fact that Elvis never planned to come back and never gave clues and hints like Michael is doing. In a certain way it emphasizes the fact that Michael is doing this for a different purpose (not to stay away from the spotlight) and that a come back is planned, soon (?). Michael always wants to do the never done before. God bless you.

Sarahli, Sarahli, If the point is really that, then just ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
do any of you numbers people have anything for 8-16-2010 ?
8+16+2010 = 2034 = 9;
8+1+6+2+1 = 18 = 9;
8+16+2+1 = 27 = 9;
8+16+20+10 = 54 = 9;

But I think the first and second calculation is consistant for all dates.
I couldn't come up with one, where the cross total is not similar.

:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions