No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

AKHTONI

Re: S.T.U.D.Y.'s old posts on MJHD.com
February 12, 2012, 03:15:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
By the way, I have noticed something:

WhiTney HouSton!!!!!

Am I paranoid or something??????

she is dead now  geek/ so no more TS ,no more posts= we have to leave this site  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

MJonmind

February 13, 2012, 04:17:04 AM
TS and Front have called themselves (kidding) the pink panther, Mickey Mouse, Conrad Murray, and Tom Sneddon.
If TS lied while saying, "I'm not Michael Jackson", perhaps he lied in saying that MJ was not in the ambulance on the 25th, but had gone to the airport as Jermaine had said.
He's also made some promises about posting further info on levels, that he didn't keep, which is sort of lying.
The hoax is based on a lie.
Billie Jean, "the lie becomes the truth".
Michael and TS are slippery ones.  Afterwards they'll probably have some good reasoning for saying what they said-- like timing, throwing us off the trail, etc.
The latest name variation of TS, The Sign, has indicated he is more than one ("we"), so my guess is they are Michael and Elvis (hence emphasis on MJ & Elvis).  Then saying "I'm not Michael", is only a half lie.

Though I haven't quite finished re-reading TS's (STUDY) first posts what really jumps out at me is the emphasis on 9-9-09 as Resurrection Day, and that it is a crucial day for lining up many other number codes.  What exactly was this resurrection of MJ's?  I'm assuming that he'd already been around, and seen by at least hoaxers, as Blond Lady and Dave Dave on LKL before 9/9/09.  Did he change physically in some mysterious way?  Did he just "Say" he was resurrected on that day for hoax numerology only?  Obviously 'Resurrection', 'Return', and 'Bam', are 3 different things to MJ. :? smiley_spider

diggyon
WhiTney HouSton!!!!!
That is such a cool discovery!  99% likely coincidence, but who knows!

Bec
These are wonderful to review, thank you so much Ninanina for posting them. Rereading them is very interesting. It makes me wonder if we blew it back then. No way was he coming back around the time TII was released, by then the hoax community were officially at each others throats and the message was being completely overlooked. I still wonder if we were set up. Those circumstances aren't likely to be coincidental either.These posts were supposed to be lost forever when the data base crashed/was wiped out/disappeared forever.We have data from 6-25-09 through 8-4-09. Everything after that was wiped out unless it was backed up on MJKit or posted here when MJDHI was launched. So we have 40 days and 40 nights of information until MJHD.com closed for the very first time.For 40 days and for 40 nights, the law was on her side (Lyrics dropped from TII)'cuz the lie becomes the truth (dropped)also, incidently:she called me to her room (dropped)Which is strange.
Did MJ/TS hope or assume that someone would save his early posts?   There is just jaw-dropping, staggering amounts of details that MJ has put in this hoax, much of which may be completely undiscovered. If MJ was behind the first MJHD site crash to erase TS's posts,  why would he go to so much work to write them, only to delete them, as he has also done with Back posts. Plus MJ/TS seem quite content with hoaxers at this site dwindling down to very small.  He seems in so many ways to be trying to make this an ultra challenge for only the strong, and eliminating the weak of faith or determination.

Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:37:13 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 13, 2012, 06:09:15 AM

Though I haven't quite finished re-reading TS's (STUDY) first posts what really jumps out at me is the emphasis on 9-9-09 as Resurrection Day, and that it is a crucial day for lining up many other number codes.  What exactly was this resurrection of MJ's?  I'm assuming that he'd already been around, and seen by at least hoaxers, as Blond Lady and Dave Dave on LKL before 9/9/09.  Did he change physically in some mysterious way?  Did he just "Say" he was resurrected on that day for hoax numerology only?  Obviously 'Resurrection', 'Return', and 'Bam', are 3 different things to MJ. :? smiley_spider

TS said something about the final date of the autopsy report being 09-09-09 (I didn't read the autopsy report by now - I am afraid to read it :( )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
February 13, 2012, 07:53:10 AM
Great post MjonMind  /bravo/ As ususal!!!

TS and Front have called themselves (kidding) the pink panther, Mickey Mouse, Conrad Murray, and Tom Sneddon.
If TS lied while saying, "I'm not Michael Jackson", perhaps he lied in saying that MJ was not in the ambulance on the 25th, but had gone to the airport as Jermaine had said.
He's also made some promises about posting further info on levels, that he didn't keep, which is sort of lying.
The hoax is based on a lie.
Billie Jean, "the lie becomes the truth".
Michael and TS are slippery ones.  Afterwards they'll probably have some good reasoning for saying what they said-- like timing, throwing us off the trail, etc.
The latest name variation of TS, The Sign, has indicated he is more than one ("we"),

so my guess is they are Michael and Elvis (hence emphasis on MJ & Elvis).  Then saying "I'm not Michael", is only a half lie.[...]
^^ Love you for that! ;)  bearhug
If we're crazy for believing that, let's be crazy together!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

February 13, 2012, 10:23:41 AM

Bec
These are wonderful to review, thank you so much Ninanina for posting them. Rereading them is very interesting. It makes me wonder if we blew it back then. No way was he coming back around the time TII was released, by then the hoax community were officially at each others throats and the message was being completely overlooked. I still wonder if we were set up. Those circumstances aren't likely to be coincidental either.These posts were supposed to be lost forever when the data base crashed/was wiped out/disappeared forever.We have data from 6-25-09 through 8-4-09. Everything after that was wiped out unless it was backed up on MJKit or posted here when MJDHI was launched. So we have 40 days and 40 nights of information until MJHD.com closed for the very first time.For 40 days and for 40 nights, the law was on her side (Lyrics dropped from TII)'cuz the lie becomes the truth (dropped)also, incidently:she called me to her room (dropped)Which is strange.
Did MJ/TS hope or assume that someone would save his early posts?   There is just jaw-dropping, staggering amounts of details that MJ has put in this hoax, much of which may be completely undiscovered. If MJ was behind the first MJHD site crash to erase TS's posts,  why would he go to so much work to write them, only to delete them, as he has also done with Back posts. Plus MJ/TS seem quite content with hoaxers at this site dwindling down to very small.  He seems in so many ways to be trying to make this an ultra challenge for only the strong, and eliminating the weak of faith or determination.

Just to clarify, STUDY didn't show up until about 30 days AFTER the first MJHD.com shut down. We received the old archives: 6/25/09--> up until the first crash (8/3/09) from anonymous source on Christmas Eve 2009. STUDY's posts weren't deleted until the final board crash ~mid-November 2009.

I just noticed, in regards to certain lyrics dropped (not sung) in the TII rendition of MJ songs, I mentioned above that it was strange that "she called me to her room" was dropped in TII's Billy Jean. Other lyrics which seem to have much deeper meaning (example--"and the lie becomes the truth") were also dropped  leaving me to believe the clues lied in what was NOT sung... as opposed to what WAS sung from the songs in TII. It was just a theory I was researching at the time. I believed, as with Liberian Girl, they were clues only for the fans (who would know these things) and were designed to not rouse suspicion from those unfamiliar with MJs work (media/non-fans).

In Behind the Mask, the lyrics refer to: "When I come to you, you're sitting in your room". This lyric always seems so odd to me, out of place, like it doesn't flow or have much deeper meaning. But now I notice a link to Billy Jean with reference to a woman/female's room, "she called me to her room".

Anyway, it's just an interesting thing to point out.
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 10:26:20 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

February 13, 2012, 11:41:06 AM
"When I come to you, you're sitting in your room"

"she called me to her room"

I found this Biblical reference that is similar:

Luke 14

King James Version (KJV)
Luke 14

1And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him.

2And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy.

3And Jesus answering spake unto the lawyers and Pharisees, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath day?

4And they held their peace. And he took him, and healed him, and let him go;

5And answered them, saying, Which of you shall have an ass or an ox fallen into a pit, and will not straightway pull him out on the sabbath day?

6And they could not answer him again to these things.

7And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them.

8When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;

9And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.

10But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.

11For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

12Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee.

13But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind:

14And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

15And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.

16Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:

17And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.

18And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.

19And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.

20And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

21So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

22And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.

23And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

24For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

25And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,

26If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

27And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

28For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

29Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

30Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

31Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

32Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

33So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

34Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?

35It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Reference to doing God's work on the Sabbath in the same passage drew my attention.

Charity (goodness) is more important, or should be held in higher regard then Faith (TRUTH)

"First Justice then Truth"-- Jermaine Jackson, correct?

Truth=Faith. First Justice then Faith? But goodness is a higher virtue and one's salvation (place in heaven) is not assured until one is able to conjoin Goodness and Truth. Whatever room you chose exposes your level of salvation. Chose the lowest room=humility and virtue, which brings one closer to salvation.

Super interesting connections considering current TIAI discussions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 11:46:24 AM
 :o

Unde dai si unde crapa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 15, 2012, 02:45:25 PM
from STUDY
More Reasons Why MJ Will Return in the Movie

Furthermore, we have merely calculated the odds that relate ONLY to the 9-9-09 date; and yet there are many other things which show not only that the death is a hoax, but also that the movie will reveal the MJ return ...

...Why is TII coming out at Halloween, unless it is the ultimate Thriller 2 (TII)—with MJ coming back to life near the end of the movie?

Maybe I don't remember but where near the end of the movie is MJ coming back to life ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 15, 2012, 02:55:42 PM
One instance is in Thriller when MJ emerges from the spider which emerged from the grave.

The other instance, more metaphorical even yet, is the BAM scene after the credits.

He could be referring to either but most likely to the former.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 15, 2012, 03:00:28 PM
I am not sure but "near the end of the movie" to me means before credits because the credits come after the end.

I migh tbe wrong but the Bam scene is after the credits, so after the end of the movie....well I am not really sure...credits are not part of the movie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 15, 2012, 03:19:17 PM
Good point.

So then he's most likely referring to the spider scene.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 15, 2012, 10:12:26 PM
There must be another scene because the spider one comes during Thriller and Thriller is not near the end, but somewhere in the middle. At minute 61 of the 111 minutes of the movie - to be more precise.
Doesn't look like near the end to me.
Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:21:36 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 15, 2012, 11:49:31 PM
"Near" is a fairly vague reference. Like we would expect anything less.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 16, 2012, 01:31:54 AM
"Near" is a fairly vague reference. Like we would expect anything less.

yeah
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions